Favorite way to watch a white woman take a BBC

• Thread starterCouple09
  • Start date

Couple09

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2008
If you are a BBC what is your favorite way to give it to a white woman, or if you like to watch - what is your favorite way you like to see a white woman take it. Thanks. MrsC

I like to be in 69 as the GF sucks me off and i get to watcher her take some BBC deep in her and fill her up.

I like to watch my wife straddle her lover and ride his dick facing him. I know from personal experience how good she as at really giving a man a good time, she has those muscles inside griping and she really gives herself to him. All that matters in the world to her at that moment is giving him pleasure. She rotates her hips and grinds on him and they sometimes kiss. Great stuff!

My favorite way to watch my wife is when I get to hold her legs apart while she is getting fucked.

I love looking into her eyes and seeing her facial expressions, it is priceless when he first slides his cock in her and when she cums all over his cock!

Sadly I am not as lucky as thousands of White men.

I only get to watch on the internet.

However, I love missionary because sex in the missionary position increases the likelihood of a white woman having lots of black kids!

******,or with her legs up,showing her red painted toenails,or tied up!!

On her back with her long legs spread wide and him on top with his big coal black body covering her and pounding away with the full intent of spurting as much baby making black seed as possible deep inside her young white fertile pussy.

I watch dvd's and like seeing the white girl take a black man bareback.If she has pussy hair it even better.Like seeing it drip out of her pussy.

Doggy style

I like the look of pure pleasure while she can do nothing but hold on to the sheets and take it deep and hard.

Well,

If I may add my opinion on this. Personally, I like the tradition missionary position, howeve, there is more to it than that.

I absolutely love the idea of a hot White woman spreading her legs really wide for me with them held back. This affords her to look down and watch my cock go in and out of her which really turns me on. Nothing like a White woman watching her precious White pussy being penetrated and fucked by my Black 9" cock.

I also like the idea of being able to look to one-side and suck her toes provided she has sexy feet as I'm fucking her. Oh, what a turn on .

Finally, I like to eat White pussy with really flexible women who can pull their legs back, knees by the head so I can get to her clit and move down to rim her very wanting hole. Again, provided she is very clean.

Mike

I like to see my wife taking it in any position where I can also see his black hands ion her naked breasts

Gotta love missionary from a 'submission' point of view and holder her legs apart for him is always enjoyable.

My wife loves doggie 'cos he can hit her real hard and deep that way, so I enjoy her reactions. She likes a guy to cum that way bareback and hold her onto him real hard by her waist so she can REALLY feel him unload. It is great to see those black hands wrapped around her waist making sure "she ain't going nowhere".

Finally one thing that hasn't been mentioned that I found I did enjoy was in a group where to guys held her legs wide apart in the missionary and I braced her shoulders from behind her head so he could drive real hard and she didn't 'yield' much... I think the power of penetration plus being held so firmly gave her the great orgasms!

Jim

On my back, ankles on his shoulders, his lips on mine and his cum running out my full pussy onto my ass for my husband to see and admire

the good wife said:
On my back, ankles on his shoulders, his lips on mine and his cum running out my full pussy onto my ass for my husband to see and admire

+1

and like blaq9 said I do like to be able to look down and watch as he is sliding in and out of me.