Feminized for whife & her bul

• Thread startercpl4blackmale
  • Start date

cpl4blackmale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2010
My wife had gone BBC only and now her bull has asked her to make me shave completely. I have now been shaved completely except for the hair on my head and she has told me that i am to start wearing panties all the time. Are there any other cucks here that can give me some advise?

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc, shavedsubmale, Pussyfreebeta and 1 other person
Are you the adventurous type that is willing to find out where all of this can go?? Now that you are shaved, why not take the next step and go along with being pantied? You may like the soft feeling as opposed to to the feel of mens underwear. The only way to satisfy all of the curiousities your mind can phathom up is to experiment with whatever comes next.

Do not be afraid of going beyond the conventional sociologic box that you have existed within in the past. Set yourself free, expand your horizons and find out what you enjoy that you have never thought about doing until now.

Like the Nike people say, "just do it."

Reactions: shavedsubmale, SquirmingSub, ClosetSissyAZCHaN and 1 other person
It is best if you go with what your wife's bull wants you to do because in the end it would make everyone happy. Plus panties do feel so much better than any type of male underwear. Plus it might just awaken inside you feelings that you never had inside you before.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, SquirmingSub, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
You've already taken the first step (shaved). You'll simply adore the feel of soft, silky or lace panties. From panties to other nice things, who knows where it could lead. I say let go and enjoy the ride. If you like check my album in my profile and see where that ride has taken me to.

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN
my husband is shaved also and wears panties he likes it, but what do you like?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and ClosetSissyAZCHaN
linda38DD said:
my husband is shaved also and wears panties he likes it, but what do you like?

I have to say that is a bold face lie Linda.

Your husband doesn't like wearing panties, he LOVES it.

I know I do...

sissyslutlily

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN
interesting thread, Im going to ask my husband about it, I knew he liked watching, but this is involvement on a different level, are you guys jeleous of what we do to blk men?

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN and WMBowstoBlackRace
By all means, slip on those panties. Look at Ebay under sissy panties and get some real sissy ones with ruffles and lace. While you are at it, look at all the pretty sissy dresses that are listed. I love to dress and it feels so hot when totally dolled up as a true sissy. Sissy Marcy

My hubby

Here is my hubby now shaved, pantied, and sissified. Perfect for a BBC slut like me

Kat

IMG_1704.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rogerroger626, Pussyfreebeta and jdunn

ok, lol, I brought it up Fri evening and now he is shaved and he wore my panties all weekend, Wayyyyy easier than I thought lol
Thanks all.
Now where to?

Reactions: SquirmingSub
You are in. Just make him buy his own panties now

My wife is buying me "pink" panties tonight at the direction of her blk bull..... who has told me he's going to feminize me completely right in front of my wife.

Panties and more

Once you get your hubby going, he will do whatever it takes to please you...
This is what I turned my hubby into. What do you think?
Any of you guys want me... and his little pussy?
Kat

IMG_1729.jpg
IMG_1732-2.jpg
IMG_1708-2.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626, sissybbstephanie, Pussyfreebeta and 5 others
Miss Victoria, You have complete control over how far your hubby will go for your pleasure. If it was real easy to have him shaved and in panties It will be just as easy to put stockings and heels on him. It sounds as though he is a willing slut.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hotsex4us4 said:
Miss Victoria, You have complete control over how far your hubby will go for your pleasure. If it was real easy to have him shaved and in panties It will be just as easy to put stockings and heels on him. It sounds as though he is a willing slut.

would luv to dress as a women and date a mandingo

Last edited by a moderator:
blairjones338 said:
would luv to dress as a women and date a mandingo

Do you dress yet? If so, you are half way there. If not, why wait. As for the mandingo, good luck to you. I had thought this site would be the place to get in touch with someone, but, not in my area. I found mine through another site but, I love the conversations here. I love to see what others are doing as much as I love sharing what I've been up to.

Attachments

• DSC00139.jpg
    DSC00139.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 493
Oh my, we just got an email from my BF and he does want to see my husband in not My lingere but his own! I love to go shopping but this will be crazy, and no Im not doing this online shopping, if its going to fit you need to try it on ....am I right ladies!
Katrina4blk, your husband is a Doll, I like that he has no penis lol!
You 3 will have sooo much fun!
Muah Vicky

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MyWifeDatesNow
missvictoriaballock said:
Oh my, we just got an email from my BF and he does want to see my husband in not My lingere but his own! I love to go shopping but this will be crazy, and no Im not doing this online shopping, if its going to fit you need to try it on ....am I right ladies!
Katrina4blk, your husband is a Doll, I like that he has no penis lol!
You 3 will have sooo much fun!
Muah Vicky

Try xdress.com
Thanks for the feedback on hubby. We have him gaffed most of the time. Here are a few pics

Picture 026.jpg
Picture 052.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626, Pussyfreebeta, SquirmingSub and 2 others
cpl4blackmale said:
My wife had gone BBC only and now her bull has asked her to make me shave completely. I have now been shaved completely except for the hair on my head and she has told me that i am to start wearing panties all the time. Are there any other cucks here that can give me some advise?

Basically, it comes down to this - some men, probably most, will instinctively and violently recoil from any hint of feminization.

Those who don't recoil like that will enjoy it if they let themselves indulge.

Since you have already taken a step or two and are not recoiling, we may safely conclude you are the sort of man who will very much enjoy being a girl - so my advice to you is to relax and indulge. Hopefully your wife and her man will have big plans for you and in a couple of years you can be a slutty girl getting lots of black cock too.