Feminized for whife & her bul

• Thread startercpl4blackmale
  • Start date
Tell your husband, I like his painted nails!
Lol
Vicky

cpl4blackmale said:
My wife had gone BBC only and now her bull has asked her to make me shave completely. I have now been shaved completely except for the hair on my head and she has told me that i am to start wearing panties all the time. Are there any other cucks here that can give me some advise?

cpl4blackmale said:
My wife is buying me "pink" panties tonight at the direction of her blk bull..... who has told me he's going to feminize me completely right in front of my wife.

I know the excitement you must be enjoying at these changes. As you go forward with your feminizing you may find yourself doing other things for your wives bull. He may have you take his cock in your hand and guide him into your wives pussy. He just might want you to clean her and his cum off his cock with your mouth. I think your ready for whatever comes next. Let us know how it's going for you.

Attachments

• DSC00052.jpg
    DSC00052.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 282
You are absolutely right. The only way to shop is in person. You need to try it on. The worst thing is getting something and it doesn't fit. I always go shopping in person. Good Luck. Please keep us posted. Below are a few pics of me dressed and comparing my clit to my BBC dildo. I hope you like them.
sissy jenny.

Attachments

• Babydoll 4.jpg
    Babydoll 4.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Babydoll 11.jpg
    Babydoll 11.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Teddy 14.jpg
    Teddy 14.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Teddy 8.jpg
    Teddy 8.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 375
  • Comparing 7.jpg
    Comparing 7.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 480
hubby ready for my date

Hubby getting ready for my date

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 490
Reactions: rogerroger626
Getting him ready for BBC date

Getting him ready for BBC date

IMG_0558.jpg
IMG_0560.jpg
IMG_0587.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626 and jdunn
staying ready

I am made to take 9+ inches. Balls deep baby!

DSC00306.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MyWifeDatesNow
go along with it, its the duty of a cuck to accept his lot in life,, my husband has and is happier now

Kat, how old is "she" ?
so hot
luv, MsGary 46 M

MsGary
She is 46, I will post some more pics if anyone is intereted. Keeping her/him dressed a lot lately...

Anyone know about pumping breast on men?

Kat

I would love to see more pictures.

A few more

IMG_0734.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626 and h5t6ca
Don't fprget there is nothing better than the anticipation of serving a Dom Bull while sitting in a nail salon getting a pedicure to show off to him later in those open toe heels but whats better is have Him drop you off at the nail salon and have to ask for a set of sculpted acrylic/ gel french manicure, pink and white tip fingernails, arched and extra thick so He will be proud of His cucked sissy's femminized efforts. The toenails i think should always be some shade of red or fuschia hot pink with extra glossy layers of topcoat. Of course a matching french pedi is so hot to show off while dressed in public too.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Katiana,
Very nice...wish I had a wife like you.
karen

Thank you, love showing him off in his outfits.

Looking for a nice BBC for regular encounters for me

Kat

Wifes BBC

I got to watch my wife and her black boy friend fuck wearing my cock cage and my pink panties my wife had bought me. In the middle of fucking my wife's bbc looked over at me and informed me that I am to be feminized fully. My wife just laughed at me and they continued to fuck. Has anyone else gone though this?

You might as well have them take your balls. You don't deserve them anymore. I know it, they know it, you know it.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
cpl4blackmale said:
My wife had gone BBC only and now her bull has asked her to make me shave completely. I have now been shaved completely except for the hair on my head and she has told me that i am to start wearing panties all the time. Are there any other cucks here that can give me some advise?

Advise? Why not polish your toes for Him to show Him how much you respect Him. Since it's the Xmas season, pick out a nice deep dark red for that extra nice contrast. The next time you and your wife have a period of an extended visit from Him, prepare yourself ahead of time with a new selection of frilly lingerie and have her make you a nail salon appointment for a pretty set of sculpted acrylic nails. Another nice token of appreciation is for her to wear the key to your chastity cage on her anklet, knowing while you watch them in bed together there is nothing you can say or do to have Him agree for you to have any opportunity for release.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Hi Katiana,

Hope You've found a regular black lover now so that Your hubby can experience the effects of full feminization! i'm sure both You and Your black lover will enjoy it!

sissy stephanie

katiana4black said:
Here is my hubby now shaved, pantied, and sissified. Perfect for a BBC slut like me

Kat

yYou have done a superb job I hope she is happy now

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Thank you for the comments. Still looking for a nice BBC as a regular. Email me please

Kat

Reactions: kinkyexpat