• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Feminized for whife & her bul

• Thread startercpl4blackmale
  • Start date
bbclover said:
Are you the adventurous type that is willing to find out where all of this can go?? Now that you are shaved, why not take the next step and go along with being pantied? You may like the soft feeling as opposed to to the feel of mens underwear. The only way to satisfy all of the curiousities your mind can phathom up is to experiment with whatever comes next.

Do not be afraid of going beyond the conventional sociologic box that you have existed within in the past. Set yourself free, expand your horizons and find out what you enjoy that you have never thought about doing until now.

Like the Nike people say, "just do it."

I can't even tell you how much I love wearing panties now, rather than ugly male underwear. They are so much smoother and sexier. Most of mine are even hot pink. I wear them daily and am so happy my partner wants this for me. Best decision made for me ever.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
katiana4black said:
My hubby

Here is my hubby now shaved, pantied, and sissified. Perfect for a BBC slut like me

Kat

IMG_1704.jpg
very nice work hope be same thanks

hope he have thought of living as a wife

Reactions: SquirmingSub