Filipina wife

• Thread starterMarried2AsianBabe
  • Start date

Married2AsianBabe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2014
Cornwall
Good session last night when our good friend from the Military was able to get away and come over to our home for a few drinks and of course to be well taken care of by my wife. It's been a good few weeks that my wife has missed his energy and high levels of stamina. It was amazing to watch the chemistry between them both and I felt more exhausted jacking off over and over but I like to think I entertained them both with refreshments and comfort.

Attachments

• friend4.jpg
    friend4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 249
  • friend1.jpg
    friend1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 237
  • friend3.jpg
    friend3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 231
  • friend5.jpg
    friend5.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 233
  • friend6.jpg
    friend6.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Reactions: moltenneeds and lknforfun
Very nice! Thanks for sharing. She is a hottie!

Married2AsianBabe said:
Good session last night when our good friend from the Military was able to get away and come over to our home for a few drinks and of course to be well taken care of by my wife. It's been a good few weeks that my wife has missed his energy and high levels of stamina. It was amazing to watch the chemistry between them both and I felt more exhausted jacking off over and over but I like to think I entertained them both with refreshments and comfort.

hmmm lovely! so she finally gets a good fucking from a stranger already haha! hope i can get my turn soon!

Okay, now tell us what refreshments you gave them to participate in? Was one of the items, brandy to make them randy, or just "liquor to make them quicker" ?

Great pictures!! Thank you for sharing.

Really great, thanks for sharing.

Good to Your Lady, to have a new cock, now She wants more, and You are coming to Love it.!

Fun for all! I'd love to find an Asian lady to share.

why did you not recorded them? hearing screams of your wife would turn us more much ))

You are a lucky man to have a wife who will take a lover!! Only wish my pinay would do the same!!