Hannah

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2015
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, CreamyBill, CuckEcto and 102 others
What a thrill for you.
My first wife miscarried and lost her black lover's baby. It was an accidental pregnancy. We had discussed it and decided we wanted the child.
My second wife had her tubes tied just before we got married and she went black. One of her biggest regrets is missing the chance to have her lover's baby.

Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, mjb0007bond and 2 others
Congratulations Hanna. Would be great if you posted photos every week as you progress. Share your happiness.

• Love
Reactions: CuckEcto, toolman, bobbyhotone2 and 2 others
yes lets see more pics then hannah

Reactions: pasportsman
IndyHubby said:
What a thrill for you.
My first wife miscarried and lost her black lover's baby. It was an accidental pregnancy. We had discussed it and decided we wanted the child.
My second wife had her tubes tied just before we got married and she went black. One of her biggest regrets is missing the chance to have her lover's baby.

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's so sad!

Wow! What a hot story!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and shocked
Hey Hannah, Congrats on getting pregnant and I hope its nice pregnancy for you.

I am glad that your husband is supportive of you having a child with your lover and I really like your attitude towards breeding.

And since you do not exactly know who is the father, it adds to the mystery. Do share your story with us.

I have had my lover's child and hubby watched and helped.

• Love
Reactions: Cucktomilf, wmjacking, rcmohawk and 16 others
Thank you Sumitra! So far it has been a good pregnancy, and we are very excited.

Reactions: rcmohawk, ChiRo, SubBiBeta and 5 others
Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

You're possibly the most perfect woman ever. x

Reactions: HotWwife, LoserJack, Raysclick and 3 others
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I wish I could be around to watch your belly grow and even to be a babysitter to your beautiful black baby! You and hubby must be so proud!

Reactions: Hannah
Congratulations Hanna ,hope its nice pregnancy for you
my wife also 9month pregnant by her bf but he is not black and our daughter would arrive anytime as we are so excited

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, dirkjan, BluegrassBull and 7 others
Congratulations! After a year of real soul searching, we have decided its right for us...started trying this week.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, ashley71, baddy145 and 17 others
Congratulations!

YngChurchCpl said:
Congratulations! After a year of real soul searching, we have decided its right for us...started trying this week.
nice to hear , please tell us what will happens

Reactions: SamPierce and toolman2c
YngChurchCpl said:

That's great, and I wish you the best! So far this has been a very good pregnancy, and I am so happy to be finally having a black baby.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, toolman, mjb0007bond and 10 others
Congrats on your pregnancy and also to YngChurchCpl. Must be something in the air, Mindi just started a new relationship with a early 50s black gentleman, a local Pastor at a small mostly black church. We met him 8 weeks ago at a interfaith prayer breakfast hosted by our Church (Catholic). We never expected to meet a Bull there! It was pre ordained. He could not keep his admiring eyes off her and Mindi flirted back which he saw me watching happen. We very discretely told him (confessed) our situation as a cuckold couple. He just grinned and then pointed out another young white couple from his church saying this is not as uncommon as you might think hinting that her swollen baby was actually his...we were flabbergasted. Two weeks later we had him over for dinner at our home. It has been six weeks now and he wants us to prayerfully consider taking the next step. Needless to say Mindi and I are both honored and nervous at his request.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cucktomilf, wmjacking, SamPierce and 14 others
YngChurchCpl said:

Congrats !!! We are in similar situation still discussing it.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, ashley71 and 1 other person
Hannah said:
That's great, and I wish you the best! So far this has been a very good pregnancy, and I am so happy to be finally having a black baby.

Is the daddy the man in the pic you have? If so that's wonderful because he's very dark. I hope you have many beautiful black babies! Please post a pic of your growing belly if you don't mind! I wish you were near me! I'd totally get you guys baby shower gifts and babysit for you guys!

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Raysclick and bobbyhotone2
YngChurchCpl said:

That's wonderful! I'm a handsome, educated, 34 year old Christian guy and I'd love to marry a Christian girl who makes black babies! You guys must be so happy! God bless!

Reactions: rcmohawk, LoserJack, Raysclick and 3 others
This is such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and your husband. You are going to make a wonderful mother to your black baby. Can't wait to hear updates :)

Hannah said:

• Love
Reactions: LoserJack, bobbyhotone2, shocked and 2 others