Financial Cuckold Humiliation

• Thread starterBlackDad
  • Start date

BlackDad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2016
I read about this topic the other day and was surprised that there are cuckolds that do this. Has any cuckold provided financial stability to his wife or ex and their lovers purely because they felt they needed to be useful or because they enjoyed the financial control?

Reactions: ChatAboutMyBBW
I have heard of providing to a BBC not even connected to wife as well

Reactions: toolman2c and BlackDad
My husband pays all our bills and I have a live in boyfriend and he pays his too

Reactions: kinkyexpat and Saraha
At First i too used to pay my wife's boyfriend's bills but now He earns well enough to take care of her needs

Reactions: toolman2c, kinkyexpat and Saraha
When we are out and Chris' boyfriend shows up I have to take care of buying them drinks.
Mike

Reactions: toolman2c, kinkyexpat and Saraha
Sounds like there are a lot of cucks that are in this position. Either because your wives boyfriends are demanding it or your wife is demanding it. Either way you are all submissive enough to accept it

Reactions: ChatAboutMyBBW, Saraha and Billparker
BlackDad said:
Sounds like there are a lot of cucks that are in this position. Either because your wives boyfriends are demanding it or your wife is demanding it. Either way you are all submissive enough to accept it
We just want our wives to be happy

Reactions: kinkyexpat, Saraha and TrainingMyDaughter
Mike and Chris said:
When we are out and Chris' boyfriend shows up I have to take care of buying them drinks.
Mike
Lol my name is Chris and my husband is mike as well

Reactions: toolman2c
Since posting this I have now noticed a ton of other threads similar to this one. This topic is popular and it seems moreso with the cucks than even the bulls

Any women like young guy for cuckold relationship hear

Hi Ms. TrainingMyDaughter,

TrainingMyDaughter said:
My husband pays all our bills and I have a live in boyfriend and he pays his too.

You have your cuckold on the right track — and, it sounds like you are doing a first-rate job training your daughter. I encourage you to keep up your good work!

—Custer

Reactions: TrainingMyDaughter
When my wife goes out with one of her boyfriends I have to give her cash, and if they end up getting a hotel room, I'm the one who books it and pays for it.