• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

First Time

surry

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2010
My wife Debbie told me this.

She was a cheerleader in school. The school had racial tension at that time. There was a rumor white girls should not go to a certain girls bathroom, it was off limits. One day her friend came to her upset. She told her she went into the forbidden bathroom, because she really had to go. She told her they made her pay a toll to use the bathroom & to get out of the bathroom. My wife said for some reason she got a sudden shock in her pussy when she heard this. Debbie asked for more details. Her friend told her they made her do things and kept her panties as a white girl trophy. Debbie asked her to show her, she lifted her skirt & showed her a uncovered pussy. That night she rubbed herself off thinking about it.

The next day she wore her cheerleader & put her hair in pony tails. When I asked her why she wore pony tails, she said “I wanted to show the black girls how innocent I was & the girls could us my pony tails to hold on to.”

She got up her nerve & walked into the bathroom during lunch. There were 4 black girls in there. Their eyes lit up when Debbie walked in. A heavy set gal blocked her at the doorway & said, “Cracker you might want to move on or you can use this one, but you might not like the price.” Debbie saw on the wall about twenty panties nailed there. She said she knew right then, she wanted her panties on that wall.

Debbie stammered “Please may I enter & use the bathroom?” They moved out of the way & allowed her in. Debbie entered the stall & was told to hold the door open for them. As she pulled down her panties, the heavy sat gal held out her hand. Without being told she removed them & handed them to her. They started laughing & asked her if she was still a virgin or had she been fucked yet? She was shocked by this sudden question, but it made her wet. She ended up telling them she was saving herself for marriage & she had only jerked off a few boys. She had to hold her legs open & pee in front of them. Another gal told her she would have to remove a piece of clothing to come out of the stall. She removed her top & bra. Then she was made to put her own panties on the wall.

After that she was felt all over be the 4 gals. They grabbed & sucked her tits, & one ate her ass while another tasted her pussy. It was the first time anyone had ate her pussy or ass. Then they stopped. She had never been so turned on before or since. She asked what was wrong, & they said Bitch you’re here to eat our black cunts. She undressed them & kissed each part. She sucked their tits & ate there pussy’s. She thanked them each time one came on her mouth. Her pony tails were used to teach her how to eat. When they were satisfied, she was asked which one of us do you want to pop your cunt’s cheery? She asked if she could please keep it until for her husband. They laughed & said when you came in here you knew you were going to be owned by us didn’t you? Debbie nodded yes. So she was made to suck the finger of the heavy set gal & another gals finger. Then she stood with her legs open & She placed one finger on her pussy & the other on her asshole. She grinded down until both was in her all the way. She was humping their fingers, when there was a knock on the bathroom door. One of the gals cracked it open then yanked Mrs. Patterson into the bathroom & shut the door. Debbie tried to stop but was ordered to keep fucking herself & tell Mrs. Patterson what was happening. Debbie told her she was being turned into a black owned slut, & they took her cherry. While this was going on, another gal removed Mrs. Patterson panties & finger fucked her. Debbie & Mrs. Patterson came at the same time. They ordered them 69 each other before they left.