• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Florida For The Weekend?

• Thread starterGliderider
  • Start date

Gliderider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2016
Morning all. My wife got a call from a black guy she met at a party a couple weeks ago. She feels very comfortable with him and yes they had sex that night. He told her he needed a date for his sister's wedding in Florida and invited her. They would be gone all weekend. Honestly I don't have an issue with her staying with him for the weekend. I guess my issue is being away from my protection and being 700 miles away. What do you think?

I think she feels comfortable with him. She's a pretty good judge of character so that means a lot. I know where he lives and works so that adds a little incentive for him not to get too rough. I'll probably let her go. That's assuming she's asking, lol.

Reactions: toolman2c