• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Former cuck looking to serve

• Thread starterhman
  • Start date

hman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2009
Im a former cuck looking for eather a DomFem or DomCpl to serve as their cuck. I am very oral and love to serve and worship orally for long periodes of time. I would also love to to hear from any cuck couples or Bulls who might be lookign for a good cuck. I am currently in Wyoming but can relocate.
I hope to hear from someone soon.
H.

Wish you luck - but!

hman said:
Im a former cuck looking for eather a DomFem or DomCpl to serve as their cuck. I am very oral and love to serve and worship orally for long periodes of time. I would also love to to hear from any cuck couples or Bulls who might be lookign for a good cuck. I am currently in Wyoming but can relocate.
I hope to hear from someone soon.
H.

I guess you're just looking for sex partners to let you be a male submissive to.

To be the CUCK it has to be your WIFE who is getting fucked. All the excitement and emotions come form watching anohter man fuck and cum in the woman who is supposed to be yours alone and knowing that he/they just made her feel better than you ever have.

Thanks for your reply.
Your partly right. I was a cuck for two years and loved it. Watching my girlfriend with another man was awsome. The way he would make her feel and the things he would do to her made me very happy for her. I was more than happy to be in the role of a cuck and I of corse did my duty when they were done.
I am very serious about finding a DomFem or DomCpl to serve as there cuck and Im still hoping to hear from someone.
H.

1596128732357.png

Reactions: leahswannabe