Found A Girl That Looks Like She Will Be Into Cuckolding

cooladrio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2016
Im so sexually excited i cant concentrate on anything and I need to express it.

So i matched with this South Korean girl on tinder who has been living in Aus for some years. (perfect english) Her bio mentioned needs a "Sugar Daddy" I met up with her last night for drinks at a local club, she was dressed a bit slutty which was great. We met had a few drinks then started dancing etc.
After dancing we went for a smoke where i asked her about this sugar daddy thing. We chatted about it for a while she basically said she has a friend whos boyfriend pays for everything and she doesnt have to work and thats what she wants for herself. I have an average job and this girl (we will call her Sophie) Sophie knows i couldnt afford to be a sugar daddy so i told her we would look for one for her tonight.

She agreed it would be fun. For the rest of the night she was dancing with other guys grinding on them and staring at me. It was so fucking hot. Every time i danced with her she was looking at other men.

This morning i texted her and she said that last night was so fun etc. Eventually we got chatting and we have arranged a night to go out pretend im her boyfriend and she will flirt with other guys and maybe go home with another guy while maintaining the roleplay im her bf. She thinks this is super hot and im so fucking turned on. I had to share. If anyone wants any more details please ask I have texts from her etc I could possibly share and trust me she is all about being a naughty girl. I love it.

Thanks for reading i needed to express it somewhere :)

Reactions: midnightfapper and Custer Laststand
Wow, nice!

cooladrio said:
I'm so sexually excited I can't concentrate on anything and I need to express it. .......... This morning I texted her and she said that last night was so fun, etc. Eventually we got chatting and we have arranged a night to go out. We'll pretend I'm her boyfriend and she will flirt with other guys and maybe go home with another guy while maintaining the role play I'm her bf. She thinks this is super hot and I'm so fucking turned on. I had to share. ........ She is all about being a naughty girl. I love it. ....

Cool..... she sounds very promising.