Games Room

• Thread starterCurt Bruch
  • Start date

Curt Bruch

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2016
Am I alone in thinking that the Cuckold Talk thread is in danger of being overwhelmed by folks wanting to post another throw of the dice or something in whatever 'game' it is that captures their interest. The thread has been cluttered up with at least four so-called games and genuine topics of interest inviting discussion are increasingly being buried.
My call to the moderators is please create another thread - Games Room - dedicated to the 'gamers', move the existing game content over and leave the Talk thread for what should be its true purpose.
Over to you.

Reactions: Sesmic, Shhaster and Joseba
Curt Bruch said:
Am I alone in thinking that the Cuckold Talk thread is in danger of being overwhelmed by folks wanting to post another throw of the dice or something in whatever 'game' it is that captures their interest. The thread has been cluttered up with at least four so-called games and genuine topics of interest inviting discussion are increasingly being buried.
My call to the moderators is please create another thread - Games Room - dedicated to the 'gamers', move the existing game content over and leave the Talk thread for what should be its true purpose.
Over to you.
I agree as well. Dice game adds nothing to chat. The most conversation you get is "I'm in" . What does that have to do with talk?

Reactions: Joseba
So agree, the other day when I logged in there were 8 separate games threads that I had as "unread"

Whether it's true or not it feels as if the number of them is deterring posters in/of other cuckold talk threads

I'm with some others not interested in the games. They do need a separate thread. GTR