1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Games Room

Discussion in 'Ideas for new forums go here!' started by Curt Bruch, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Curt Bruch

Curt Bruch Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Am I alone in thinking that the Cuckold Talk thread is in danger of being overwhelmed by folks wanting to post another throw of the dice or something in whatever 'game' it is that captures their interest. The thread has been cluttered up with at least four so-called games and genuine topics of interest inviting discussion are increasingly being buried.
    My call to the moderators is please create another thread - Games Room - dedicated to the 'gamers', move the existing game content over and leave the Talk thread for what should be its true purpose.
    Over to you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. zippless

zippless Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

I agree as well. Dice game adds nothing to chat. The most conversation you get is "I'm in" . What does that have to do with talk?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Enigma632

Enigma632 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

So agree, the other day when I logged in there were 8 separate games threads that I had as "unread"

Whether it's true or not it feels as if the number of them is deterring posters in/of other cuckold talk threads

4. gatorrdw

gatorrdw Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I'm with some others not interested in the games. They do need a separate thread. GTR