dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
You can ask a question about sex or talk about it, but this forum is for general conversations. Politics, religion, the weather etc. We have allllll kinds of forums for sexual shenanigans, this isn't one of them.

I would like to know if I could be restated in chatroom. I was ban for accidental post the wrong picture. AJ Anne didn't talk to me so I could explain what I did. If not I have enjoy being on it and wish you and your site the best of luck

Reactions: toolman2c
Dig is regular chat room down or is it being taken away for good????

text notice should be gone, though I may need to have the tech rebuild images to make it go away on the images updated yesterday. Now I'm trying to figure out how to put a watermark on but in the correct place in the image. The watermark is necessary to keep other forums etc from just wholesale copying the site every day.

testing

tumblr_orwtbqYyJy1vigddbo1_500.jpg

Reactions: Enigma250
well I think it's mostly fixed. I'll have the tech come in and clean things up but at least the watermark is out of the middle of the pic now.

Reactions: xxxeccentric and toolman2c
without watermarks I get complaints from posters about their pics being stolen. You can't make everyone happy.

There is software out there that will remove watermarks. Any serious re-poster undoubtedly uses, the amateur re-poster can't be bothered.

Watermarks are very distracting.

Opinion, you're putting a watermark on property that isn't yours. Copyright privileges reside with originators: photographer & subject.

Reactions: xxxeccentric
dig420 said:
You can ask a question about sex or talk about it, but this forum is for general conversations. Politics, religion, the weather etc. We have allllll kinds of forums for sexual shenanigans, this isn't one of them.
Hi dig, I have been on this site and verified for years, and admittedly spent too much time in the chat room. So when it changed I took it as a sign and didn't fret about it. Now however I miss it and while I can see the conversation it appears that I can not be seen?? Who do I talk to about a my technology concerns? At work I would call the help desk. Kisses Vicky

missvictoriaballock said:
Hi dig, I have been on this site and verified for years, and admittedly spent too much time in the chat room. So when it changed I took it as a sign and didn't fret about it. Now however I miss it and while I can see the conversation it appears that I can not be seen?? Who do I talk to about a my technology concerns? At work I would call the help desk. Kisses Vicky
I don't think you actually addressed my question. While I appreciate it's not about the weather, it's about support for the site? Nice use of the word shinanagins, that made me smile

whats happened to the start cam button in chat room?

Am proper into Corey Chase at the moment... Is anyone else, just her big fat tits and tiny waist man... Her and Veronica Rayne man, Veronica doing her crazy tongue thing in scenes...

Stuck-Up Stepmom

zg1h7tzooi1bxju55498

whitewife4use said:
Dig is regular chat room down or is it being taken away for good????
does anyone know what is going on with the chat room (or am I the only one not able to access it)

Hope someone will like us

Hello everyone, someone is looking for a new female friend? I just want to talk and have fun! (For now ) I’m 33 and live in London