1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Getting An Unaware Wife To Send Nude Pictures

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by melliesozmail, Apr 15, 2018.

1. melliesozmail

melliesozmail New around here... Beloved Member :)

Hi,

A question, has anyone messaged a random wife and got her to eventually send nude pictures of herself?

If so, how?

• Like Like x 1
  2. wiltshire1

wiltshire1 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

3. Lovestruckcuck

Lovestruckcuck Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Some random guy added my wife on Facebook that she had encountered playing one them games like Farmville and he started to message her saying how hot her profile pics were etc and over a few weeks he had managed to convince her to facetime with him after she came drom the shower

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Welshhub55

Welshhub55 New around here... Beloved Member :)

What happened, tell us more?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Greeny

Greeny New around here... Beloved Member :)

I did once and we just chatted on kik and then started flirting a bit and then we exchanged some photos. All fairly innocent and a nice bit of fun

6. Lovestruckcuck

Lovestruckcuck Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

It was weird as he was some random old guy in his 60s somewhere in America so they were never going to meet but she got a real buzz showing this old guy her tits and pussy as he got himself off

7. mrkitkat

mrkitkat Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

My wife has sent nude pictures to different men including her physical therapist. Not sure how they all managed to talk her into it but she would come home from therapy horny. She would ask to look thru the tons of pics I had of her, unfortunately lost to a flash drive malfunction, and pick one to send him as a thank you. That went on after a few visits and he eventually started texting her and telling her what kind of poses he wanted to see. During her therapy he would tell her what a slut and tease she was and what he wanted to do to her. After each visit she came home hornier than the last. I would take more pictures and she would send them. I believe he was sharing them with friends because she would get a text and giggle saying she needed a pic to send to “bob” or “Tom” or someone. But it didn’t just stop there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hot Bull

Hot Bull Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

if any husband bfs cucks want to send me there wifes gfs number so I can get them to chat dirty and send me naked pics or even meet up for kinky fun
    you much send there phone number .Text whattapp 00447773991124.
    kik 1sexmaster