• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Getting Comfortable With My Sissy Self

• Thread starterbisubsissyNC
  • Start date

bisubsissyNC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2018
I have been sucking bbc for years on the downlow but recently have begun crossdressing in private for them. I love being in hose and panties but am married and she would not understand. But I crave my days when i get a hotel room and entertain men.

f1065051-cddd-4f19-86e1-9c3a2f2f9b05.jpg 20180111_133234.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca and Readyu
I don’t understand your problem. If you are on the down low what difference does it make if you dress or not?

it makes it more fun for me to be dressed, and out of town a few times have done limited public dressed.

Let's see more pics

Reactions: Readyu
Not many wives understand that feeling of a strong femm. The feeling of wanting to be and sometimes be see as a femm.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Coupledateblk said:
Not many wives understand that feeling of a strong femm. The feeling of wanting to be and sometimes be see as a femm.

@Coupledateblk - So very true, not many wives truly understand or accept that their husbands can have feelings that are of a strong femm leaning. Those desires to be as femm as they are, to be girl-friends of sorts with them.

We live in a culture were the true female or male is only seen in the outside not the inside as well. It takes time also to educate one-self to see the real person and be happy with it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub