• No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

GBG1rl

Verified Slut
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2013
My slutwife is away on business. I have told her to go out and pick up a guy or guys to fuck her while I watch on Skype. I told her I want her filled with cum.

What do you think?

8314C4D3-060F-4C34-BFBF-6B33DB9DD857.jpeg

Reactions: eriknb, JoecuckJones, hotwife70 and 7 others
lambolp said:
Dude i love the idea, hope you record and post the skype session here.
I second the request! Yes, please post and thanks!

The only thing I don’t like about this is that I’m not likely to be one of the guys picked lol.

I wish i knew where she was.. id help you in a hurry

She had a fresh wax, did her nails and hair

E48C14EE-4CE1-4C54-8F21-C19BF3CDD442.jpeg

Reactions: JoecuckJones, hotwife70, moltenneeds and 4 others
GBG1rl said:
She had a fresh wax, did her nails and hair

E48C14EE-4CE1-4C54-8F21-C19BF3CDD442.jpeg
Nicely dressed too

487D338C-79DA-4F32-AFF4-FB7B1A80D857.jpeg

Reactions: JoecuckJones, hotwife70, cameranjay and 3 others
She even signed up on Tinder but lost her nerve at the end of the day. This would have been the 1st time she would have done anything without me present. She wants to do more with me with her first.

She’s away till the 30th so still time. She is so horny but not comfortable yet. I’m providing encouragement. I don’t want to force anything. We did Skype last night and she was so horny and I suggested to her to go to the bar but...

Let’s see what tonight brings

Reactions: JoecuckJones
kenken said:
I wish i knew where she was.. id help you in a hurry
Dubai

yes indeed, dressed like that in those come-fuck-me pumps, no doubt there’s plenty of cock for her to choose from

Exciting!!

Ok so wife did not go through with picking someone up however she has agreed that next time she is away she will let me organise someone to visit her hotel room and Skype the action

When she came home I organised a hotel fuck in Singapore and filmed her getting filled for breakfast . I will upload the footage...she has also agreed that I organise someone to visit her room next trip

Reactions: eriknb, JoecuckJones, techieman01 and 3 others
I would love to show up and use that sexy wife!

GBG1rl said:
When she came home I organised a hotel fuck in Singapore and filmed her getting filled for breakfast . I will upload the footage...she has also agreed that I organise someone to visit her room next trip
Will luv to give her deep pounding

GBG1rl said:
are you still in singapore? i will like to volunteer to be the one that fucks and plays with her

Very hot wife. Would love to fly her into Singapore next time I visit.

Love to see videos of her being fucked.