Girls You Wish You Could Be

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
Lets say you were granted to the power to magically turn into a girl temporarily every so often. One night a week or one weekend a month or something along those lines. What would you want to look like? What would you do?

I'd want to be this girl. She's definitely hotter than average, but still "flawed" enough to be attainable by an average man. And that is exactly what I would do. I would be a perfect slut for imperfect men. Everyone from the dorky boys at school to middle aged men in dive bars would get a world-class blowjob and I'd totally submit my oversized, kinda loose pussy to whatever they could shove up there.

tumblr_oizfowrniL1uvrspjo6_400.jpg

Reactions: dragondier, Comegetthisdick, BigdaddyToronto and 4 others
I would love to do that. I will thick about it very hard and name a well known female
also probably once a week good so there is a certain day when I do certain things as a girl
YOu choice is awesome. And i would not just give oral and it would be preg risk
Love, heather

Feel free to post pictures guys, even if you only say a little bit. A picture is worth a thousands words!

Reactions: Readyu and toolman2c
midnightfapper said:
Lets say you were granted to the power to magically turn into a girl temporarily every so often. One night a week or one weekend a month or something along those lines. What would you want to look like? What would you do?

I'd want to be this girl. She's definitely hotter than average, but still "flawed" enough to be attainable by an average man. And that is exactly what I would do. I would be a perfect slut for imperfect men. Everyone from the dorky boys at school to middle aged men in dive bars would get a world-class blowjob and I'd totally submit my oversized, kinda loose pussy to whatever they could shove up there.

tumblr_oizfowrniL1uvrspjo6_400.jpg
I love your comment about the looser side of sex. I completely agree, that's the kind of woman I'd want to be. I'd suck and fuck all who I could get my hands on. Damn, I'd love to be a woman, I just love the way their clothes feel.

Reactions: lnohhnvm and midnightfapper
Bicurious21m said:
I love your comment about the looser side of sex. I completely agree, that's the kind of woman I'd want to be. I'd suck and fuck all who I could get my hands on. Damn, I'd love to be a woman, I just love the way their clothes feel.

I've never cross dressed, but I am incredibly jealous of women for their choices of clothing. There is an endless variety of styles, garment types, cuts, fittings, and much looser dress codes typically. For men there is a very rigid and linear progression of what you can wear. casual, then just a collared shirt, then shirt and slacks, then tie, then suit, then tux. Women always have options for what to wear, it seems there exists a version of everything to fit any occasion.

And that's not even beginning to get into the fun and sexy stuff. I would go mad trying to express in mere words how strongly I feel about this, so I'm just going to leave it at that and assume you understand.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and toolman2c
midnightfapper said:
I've never cross dressed, but I am incredibly jealous of women for their choices of clothing. There is an endless variety of styles, garment types, cuts, fittings, and much looser dress codes typically. For men there is a very rigid and linear progression of what you can wear. casual, then just a collared shirt, then shirt and slacks, then tie, then suit, then tux. Women always have options for what to wear, it seems there exists a version of everything to fit any occasion.

And that's not even beginning to get into the fun and sexy stuff. I would go mad trying to express in mere words how strongly I feel about this, so I'm just going to leave it at that and assume you understand.
You're damn right that I understand you! Mine is a big thing for underwear, swimwear, and dresses. I wish I could wear them, and just behave like the woman I want to be most days.

Bicurious21m said:
You're damn right that I understand you! Mine is a big thing for underwear, swimwear, and dresses. I wish I could wear them, and just behave like the woman I want to be most days.
Exactly. I want to be my own biggest fantasy, my own dream girl. If you want something done right...

Reactions: toolman2c
midnightfapper said:
Exactly. I want to be my own biggest fantasy, my own dream girl. If you want something done right...
I completely agree. I don't want to be witheld and constrained. If I got to swap bodies with my gf for a day, I'd be completely wanton and spend my day showing off curves and intimate areas for all to see.

Reactions: midnightfapper
I will want to be a combo of my first and second wife. First ex became a VERY successful *********. she was heavily in it during the last year of our marriage and still together. also cute and boyish but with Big breeder hip and hungry pussy and ass. I will also take her mouth and throat for the best blow jobs ANY girl can give. iKNOW bois can give better and I will. 2nd wife was BERY busty, 44DDD. liked sex bu tonly vagina and not too frequent. guys sure loved kissing her pretty face and hugging her with big breasts pressed against them. SHe was a beusty queen and cheerleader. Also played tennis. Both have med problems now but I will take it.
Oh, and my mom looked just like Marilyn Monroe only Bustier. I should consider That too. newt time
love, MsGary-called Heather

Reactions: midnightfapper
As I thought about younger famous women, I decided I am going to see if taylor Swift will be appropriate female goal of rME
I would take the female form from 5:30 Saturdays til 5:30 pm on Sundays. I will explain the resasons for this she n I decide if Taylor Swift is my desired female form.
Love, Heather

Have a number of famous women i would love to be but today it would be Steph Mcgovern uk newsreader would love her curvy body

MsGary said:
As I thought about younger famous women, I decided I am going to see if taylor Swift will be appropriate female goal of rME
I would take the female form from 5:30 Saturdays til 5:30 pm on Sundays. I will explain the resasons for this she n I decide if Taylor Swift is my desired female form.
Love, Heather
Taylor Swift if the woman I would want to be for one day every week. The times I gave would allow me to attend church and be in church choir on Sunday morning. So Many Hot guys at my church. O mi God! I have no idea what kinds of sex she likes BUT I will make all three of my holes and both hands available to the best men. Often 5 at once in all positions that make this possible. She is a big girl in height (same height as I am list 5'10. I believe there will be only minor training of the body to deep throat like the male me Does. Also, my community chorus will welcome the new me and nearly all concerts and show are on Sat eve and Sunday afternoon.
Love, Heather. I would soon be pregnant by a famous and successful black STUD! also good looking Blk MAN

Reactions: UnfaithfullyYours, wifecleaner and midnightfapper
MsGary said:
Taylor Swift if the woman I would want to be for one day every week. The times I gave would allow me to attend church and be in church choir on Sunday morning. So Many Hot guys at my church. O mi God! I have no idea what kinds of sex she likes BUT I will make all three of my holes and both hands available to the best men. Often 5 at once in all positions that make this possible. She is a big girl in height (same height as I am list 5'10. I believe there will be only minor training of the body to deep throat like the male me Does. Also, my community chorus will welcome the new me and nearly all concerts and show are on Sat eve and Sunday afternoon.
Love, Heather. I would soon be pregnant by a famous and successful black STUD! also good looking Blk MAN
I can't even describe the effect Tay Tay has on me as a sub and a cuck...<long sigh>

Honestly, I'd love to be a famous woman with how they look, but I dont think I could ever best being an anonymous, majoratively attractive woman, probably late 20s early 30s. The lack of fame would be truly freeing, allowing me to do whatever I wished, however I wanted to do it. I'd have no money, from spending it all on looking my best, but my gosh I would be rich in sex.

So great the idea. I might stay the femme version of me that I am

MsGary said:

Love this - same here - first name that came into my head

Tjat is SO hot
she IS practically the best specimen of a human that exists at this time. Thank You
Love, Heather (Taylor)

I picture somewhat a female version of myself. Hispanic brown girl, broad hips, big ass, big boobs, attractive but not a 10. I like to fantasize that being a sissy guy that likes to dress up is normal, and on weekends i dress up and go to clubs looking to get picked up by alpha men. I like to imagine i looks something like this.
c9ea1b06c6df15cef0f48c5f375d43eb--lela-star-stars.jpg 995b0ea1b8f71ad6879a4035f378b0bd.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and midnightfapper
Jesse24 said:
I picture somewhat a female version of myself. Hispanic brown girl, broad hips, big ass, big boobs, attractive but not a 10. I like to fantasize that being a sissy guy that likes to dress up is normal, and on weekends i dress up and go to clubs looking to get picked up by alpha men. I like to imagine i looks something like this.
c9ea1b06c6df15cef0f48c5f375d43eb--lela-star-stars.jpg 995b0ea1b8f71ad6879a4035f378b0bd.jpg

I love it, thank you for your contribution!

if I could be the woman of my dream. It would be one of the star of tv show Charmed

e45a55481f4641d0c153813ddbe2a18f.jpg

Reactions: Mywifesbody, pouyatina, wmjacking and 3 others