Girls You Wish You Could Be

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
A pair of big perky tits in a pretty black lace bra with a face covered in the aftermath of a messy throatfuck. This slut has no idea how lucky she is, no idea how bad I wish I could be her in that moment.

tumblr_mnhy2gPhv61ru28vao1_1280.jpg

naughty1 said:
I'd like to look like my wife...who has a great ass and has all.types of guys gawping at her...I know what they want...so I'd look like her but wear.more short skirts and low tops...and do something that she won't. ..take dicks up the ass...I'd be spitroasted with hot guys with 7inch plus cocks... then I'd move onto the many women who like her too and lick and be licked mmmmm

View attachment 886983

That's very sexy! My two favorite girl-fantasies are being spit-roasted and being a daring exhibitionist!

Another girl fantasy of mine is simply being a very prolific cock sucker. Just take miles and miles of penis down my throat anytime, anywhere, with anyone. Especially as this girl. She's a beautiful young thing with cute little tits and that gorgeous wide set cleavage. She's presented with a nice thick cock in the safe, anonymous, guilt free, judgement free environment of a glory hole where she can really let herself go and enjoy to the fullest.

tumblr_p919g0G1xa1wamii8o1_500.gif

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and ckc
I'd like to have Taylor Swifts body. MMmmmmm love to tease older men, lol. Like to have small pert tits and nice body.

1.jpg

Reactions: midnightfapper
midnightfapper said:
A pair of big perky tits in a pretty black lace bra with a face covered in the aftermath of a messy throatfuck. This slut has no idea how lucky she is, no idea how bad I wish I could be her in that moment.

tumblr_mnhy2gPhv61ru28vao1_1280.jpg

That is so beyond sexy...geezuz....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's you?

naughty1 said:
I'd like to look like my wife...who has a great ass and has all.types of guys gawping at her...I know what they want...so I'd look like her but wear.more short skirts and low tops...and do something that she won't. ..take dicks up the ass...I'd be spitroasted with hot guys with 7inch plus cocks... then I'd move onto the many women who like her too and lick and be licked mmmmm

View attachment 886983

We have a lot in common lol. That said, my partner has taken it anally many times. I've just never personally been afforded that luxury with her. She's done many many different positions she won't do with me....sigh. But that's my plight and a cuckold's fate I suppose. It gives me a lot to jerk off about most days ;)

Why not just give it a little try when everyone is out of the house. Just for an hour or two. I guarantee you you'll love it and the feel of the clothing you're talking about. Warning, it gets addictive ;)

Bicurious21m said:
You're damn right that I understand you! Mine is a big thing for underwear, swimwear, and dresses. I wish I could wear them, and just behave like the woman I want to be most days.

tumblr_nvhprtIY9a1uuri3to1_400.gif

The girl on the bottom, because shes three of my favorite fantasies in one.
1) Being a pretty girl
2) Being a cuck that serves both cock and pussy
3) Slurping up cum in that exact position as it overflows from a pussy still being fucked.

noelle-easton-in-affair-in-the-hotel-room14.jpg

A disheveled mess, a delirious smile, proudly posing with the cock that just destroyed your every hole. Sadly I, a male, without the vagina, sexual attractiveness, and lack of self-awareness will never get to enjoy anything this good.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Madonna so I could fuck all those donkey dick men that she has fucked!

Excellent ideas. One thing thoujgh, You do not need a bagina to offer your pussi. and Bois make up for that lack in many ways. More than mek up for it. For exacmple, BOIS are born knowing how to please a MAN.
Love, Heather

midnightfapper said:
Lets say you were granted to the power to magically turn into a girl temporarily every so often. One night a week or one weekend a month or something along those lines. What would you want to look like? What would you do?

I'd want to be this girl. She's definitely hotter than average, but still "flawed" enough to be attainable by an average man. And that is exactly what I would do. I would be a perfect slut for imperfect men. Everyone from the dorky boys at school to middle aged men in dive bars would get a world-class blowjob and I'd totally submit my oversized, kinda loose pussy to whatever they could shove up there.

tumblr_oizfowrniL1uvrspjo6_400.jpg
she may not be "internet hot" necessarily, but shes definitely "girl next door sexy"...I bet in the real world she has no trouble getting laid.

im not a sissy and theres nothing remotely feminine about me, but if there was, id want to be a champion cocksucker like Heather. every woman (and some guys) think they give amazing head. some don't have the skill to keep a guy hard, others make it feel like your dick is in a can opener.
this girl is a pro who can completely control a cock and cumming. She saw his hard cock, and she knew in a span of a minute she could give him what he needed, so she didn't waste a second.
Heather Brooke Best Blowjob With Cumshot (ideepthroat.com)

in terms of looks, few reek of raw sex more than coco Austin. I don't think I could be in her presence for a minute without thinking of having sex with her. so if I was going to be a woman, id want to be the sluttiest one I could be.

url
nicole-coco-austin-out-in-beverly-hills-02-02-2017_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sissypuss and midnightfapper
I always worry that i have gotten a little heavy since gettin golder and being done with competitive sports but Miss Austin gives me some encouragement to grwo out my ass and shest and not sorry so much about my waistline.
luv, Heather, sissy shemale in Rochester, NY

When I was in high school, I wanted to be one or two of the bustier cheerleaders. Gwen, are you still out there? Then later I went for wanting to be Jessica Simpson, she's totally fem and very curvy. She's put weight on so I would want to be the younger version of her.

midnightfapper said:
noelle-easton-in-affair-in-the-hotel-room14.jpg

A disheveled mess, a delirious smile, proudly posing with the cock that just destroyed your every hole. Sadly I, a male, without the vagina, sexual attractiveness, and lack of self-awareness will never get to enjoy anything this good.

Men do not tend to turn down blow jobs so keep your hopes. This is no matter how much of a God's gift tehir cock is!!!

Ihave lived as a girl since I was 20. A lot before that but I have considered myself femalesince I was 20. Ironically, with a lot of help from my wife! I graduated college but have never had a profeesional job except BEFORE I Had degree. I looked back and Coco and I knw I need to get some good and recent pics back on here. So there are girls i fantasize about looking like them. Taylor Swift, my mom, my Ex -wife
Along the way I learned to CUM from givng head. Just like Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat except with me it is for REALL!
I sure hope must of the guys answering this question are at least giving blow jobs fo rreal.
There is nothing like it. For me, even getting fucked is great but completely different. I have ALWAUS had orgasms from THAT!
Good Luck, Love Heather

midnightfapper said:
Lets say you were granted to the power to magically turn into a girl temporarily every so often. One night a week or one weekend a month or something along those lines. What would you want to look like? What would you do?

I'd want to be this girl. She's definitely hotter than average, but still "flawed" enough to be attainable by an average man. And that is exactly what I would do. I would be a perfect slut for imperfect men. Everyone from the dorky boys at school to middle aged men in dive bars would get a world-class blowjob and I'd totally submit my oversized, kinda loose pussy to whatever they could shove up there.

tumblr_oizfowrniL1uvrspjo6_400.jpg
what a GREAT idea...............

MsGary said:
Taylor Swift if the woman I would want to be for one day every week. The times I gave would allow me to attend church and be in church choir on Sunday morning. So Many Hot guys at my church. O mi God! I have no idea what kinds of sex she likes BUT I will make all three of my holes and both hands available to the best men. Often 5 at once in all positions that make this possible. She is a big girl in height (same height as I am list 5'10. I believe there will be only minor training of the body to deep throat like the male me Does. Also, my community chorus will welcome the new me and nearly all concerts and show are on Sat eve and Sunday afternoon.
Love, Heather. I would soon be pregnant by a famous and successful black STUD! also good looking Blk MAN
hot stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I wish so much that earlier I could have looked like this gurl, so perfect!

IMG_090.jpg

Reactions: cuckedbyhotwife and sissypuss
I agree she is the perfect woman to be black owned.