1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Girls You Wish You Could Be

Discussion in 'Sissified!' started by midnightfapper, Sep 10, 2017.

1. midnightfapper

midnightfapper Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

A pair of big perky tits in a pretty black lace bra with a face covered in the aftermath of a messy throatfuck. This slut has no idea how lucky she is, no idea how bad I wish I could be her in that moment.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. naughty1

naughty1 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I'd like to look like my wife...who has a great ass and has all.types of guys gawping at her...I know what they want...so I'd look like her but wear.more short skirts and low tops...and do something that she won't. ..take dicks up the ass...I'd be spitroasted with hot guys with 7inch plus cocks... then I'd move onto the many women who like her too and lick and be licked mmmmm

20180409_083621.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. midnightfapper

That's very sexy! My two favorite girl-fantasies are being spit-roasted and being a daring exhibitionist!

Another girl fantasy of mine is simply being a very prolific cock sucker. Just take miles and miles of penis down my throat anytime, anywhere, with anyone. Especially as this girl. She's a beautiful young thing with cute little tits and that gorgeous wide set cleavage. She's presented with a nice thick cock in the safe, anonymous, guilt free, judgement free environment of a glory hole where she can really let herself go and enjoy to the fullest.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. naughty1

naughty1 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Damn that looks tasty. ...mmmm

• Like Like x 1
  5. ckc

ckc Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I'd like to have Taylor Swifts body. MMmmmmm love to tease older men, lol. Like to have small pert tits and nice body.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lamont

Lamont Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

That is so beyond sexy...geezuz....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's you?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lamont

We have a lot in common lol. That said, my partner has taken it anally many times. I've just never personally been afforded that luxury with her. She's done many many different positions she won't do with me....sigh. But that's my plight and a cuckold's fate I suppose. It gives me a lot to jerk off about most days ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lamont

Why not just give it a little try when everyone is out of the house. Just for an hour or two. I guarantee you you'll love it and the feel of the clothing you're talking about. Warning, it gets addictive ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. midnightfapper

[​IMG]

The girl on the bottom, because shes three of my favorite fantasies in one.
    1) Being a pretty girl
    2) Being a cuck that serves both cock and pussy
    3) Slurping up cum in that exact position as it overflows from a pussy still being fucked.

10. midnightfapper

[​IMG]

A disheveled mess, a delirious smile, proudly posing with the cock that just destroyed your every hole. Sadly I, a male, without the vagina, sexual attractiveness, and lack of self-awareness will never get to enjoy anything this good.

11. sissypuss

sissypuss Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Madonna so I could fuck all those donkey dick men that she has fucked!

12. MsGary

MsGary TG/TS for all men Beloved Member :)

Excellent ideas. One thing thoujgh, You do not need a bagina to offer your pussi. and Bois make up for that lack in many ways. More than mek up for it. For exacmple, BOIS are born knowing how to please a MAN.
    Love, Heather

13. BigdaddyToronto

BigdaddyToronto Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

she may not be "internet hot" necessarily, but shes definitely "girl next door sexy"...I bet in the real world she has no trouble getting laid.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BigdaddyToronto

BigdaddyToronto Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

im not a sissy and theres nothing remotely feminine about me, but if there was, id want to be a champion cocksucker like Heather. every woman (and some guys) think they give amazing head. some don't have the skill to keep a guy hard, others make it feel like your dick is in a can opener.
    this girl is a pro who can completely control a cock and cumming. She saw his hard cock, and she knew in a span of a minute she could give him what he needed, so she didn't waste a second.
    Heather Brooke Best Blowjob With Cumshot (ideepthroat.com)

in terms of looks, few reek of raw sex more than coco Austin. I don't think I could be in her presence for a minute without thinking of having sex with her. so if I was going to be a woman, id want to be the sluttiest one I could be.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. MsGary

I always worry that i have gotten a little heavy since gettin golder and being done with competitive sports but Miss Austin gives me some encouragement to grwo out my ass and shest and not sorry so much about my waistline.
    luv, Heather, sissy shemale in Rochester, NY

16. cis male

cis male New around here... Beloved Member :)

When I was in high school, I wanted to be one or two of the bustier cheerleaders. Gwen, are you still out there? Then later I went for wanting to be Jessica Simpson, she's totally fem and very curvy. She's put weight on so I would want to be the younger version of her.

17. MsGary

18. MsGary

Ihave lived as a girl since I was 20. A lot before that but I have considered myself femalesince I was 20. Ironically, with a lot of help from my wife! I graduated college but have never had a profeesional job except BEFORE I Had degree. I looked back and Coco and I knw I need to get some good and recent pics back on here. So there are girls i fantasize about looking like them. Taylor Swift, my mom, my Ex -wife
    Along the way I learned to CUM from givng head. Just like Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat except with me it is for REALL!
    I sure hope must of the guys answering this question are at least giving blow jobs fo rreal.
    There is nothing like it. For me, even getting fucked is great but completely different. I have ALWAUS had orgasms from THAT!
    Good Luck, Love Heather

19. exploreanddiscover

exploreanddiscover New around here... Beloved Member :)

what a GREAT idea...............

20. exploreanddiscover

exploreanddiscover New around here... Beloved Member :)

hot stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,