• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Girls You Wish You Could Be

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
41653ED8-E73A-4926-82F5-331ACE36F679.jpeg If I were to be a woman, I’d be like this woman

I’d wear pantyhose all the time, knowing I was full ready to have them get torn open and fucked with them on anytime

• Love
Reactions: Zoocum, BigdaddyToronto and moltenneeds
Something along these lines. I would like to retain my piece but desirable for fun of any kind I choose.

fast_photo.jpeg 7c22048f-f711-4246-aaed-459cddca85ef.jpg 1423a95a-9678-488f-9eea-bb88923c7765.jpg 3f9148aa-2bc0-40e1-bbf4-2bc8545043dc.jpg

Reactions: luvitall, sissyannie, moltenneeds and 1 other person
Chloe, real nice. Thanks
Luv, Heather

Check out this lucky girl! Her hubby has a pretty nice cock to begin with, but her "friend" has a whopping monster! And not only is she lucky enough to take such a massive penis inside her, but also she gets to feel the rush of doing it all while her hubby watches and strokes himself!

I wish I could have all that.

0126.jpgpic9.jpg
pic11.jpg

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and moltenneeds
Ever see in movies how people kiss the ground after they make it home safe from something crazy? This would be me, after FINALLY becoming the sexy girl of my dreams.

Animttion12.gif

This girl is my role model. She just finished fucking openly in the front room in the middle of the afternoon. Her family just walked in on her naked and covered with cum, and she's got this look on her face like THEY are the ones being unreasonable as she reluctantly puts her pants back on. Thats the kind of shameless ***** I want to be.

17951365.gif

Reactions: Tanuja and BigdaddyToronto
Would you like to have a pussy or a small sissy cock?

MysteryBi said:
Would you like to have a pussy or a small sissy cock?

HKguLn2ZUF.jpg

Reactions: MixedbbcLA and littlehubby4
Id just want to be my ***** wife... Dont need anything else, she has had more cock and pussy attention than i could ever dream of.

20190215_185030.jpg

Reactions: MrJayy, MixedbbcLA and midnightfapper
like her

313_1000.jpg

I would love to choose this woman. Her name is Ronja and she does German gangbang movies.
ronja.jpg

Reactions: midnightfapper
i thought i put this thread to bed a long time, when i gave the authoritative answer ... Kim Kardashian, who else. Super rich, super glamorous, with all the make up and fashion a girl could ever dream of, a rich, hot BLACK boyfriend (and now husband), and one of the great asses in the history of the planet. So can we agree ... game over ?

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
WearMoreNylons said:
41653ED8-E73A-4926-82F5-331ACE36F679.jpeg If I were to be a woman, I’d be like this woman

I’d wear pantyhose all the time, knowing I was full ready to have them get torn open and fucked with them on anytime
Oh man, forgot about this thread! Still feel this way though

As areal Vulcan

T'pol.jpg

Reactions: littledicky
Jsking said:
CE1541F8-0AA3-41C8-AC2B-857A0CB7A339.gif

Here she is again. :)
Who is she... I want to look up her vids

I wish I could be sexy but so old I am now just a CD sissy boi wish I had a Dom to use and own me in real life lol