Giving up the ass

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date

funcory

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2009
Why does my black boyfriend pressure me to "give up the ass"? I have never took it up the ass...not even from my husband. My boyfriend asks me about it all the time. I have started to "train" my ass with a small dildo, as I know I'm going to, but why would he want to when he has everything else from me?

Reactions: Maturewhtcouple and mickle
control

it's all about control. As long as you say no to giving him your ass, he does not have total control of you.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and mickle
To me, it's the ultimate act of submission. Maybe that's what he's looking for; to feel you've completely submitted to him and him alone plus, it's something you say you don't even give hubby.

Do it, it feels good.

Reactions: mickle
It is proof that you are his, the ultimate sign that you give yourself to him totally. If he knows what he is doing and takes his time, you will never rue the day you decide to give yourself totally to a Black Lover.

--Kaitlyn--

My wife said no to anal for a number of years then a bull just took it - now she gives it up whenever they want it - it is an act of submission and acknowlegement of control

Once you do it you'll be wondering why you didn't do it sooner.

Reactions: marinikol
Giving up your ass to your lover is like giving him what no one else has ever had

My first time experiencing anal

My husband asked for anal on our honeymoon. I said no and he never asked again. We had a 3some with R after a party at our home 3 days later about an hour after my hubby had left for the airport he was at the security gate. Eventually he rolled me over and I said NO not there. He took me anyway and said in my ear Woman never say no to be again. you are now mine to do with as I please. It has been so true. dawn

Reactions: Korny, mickle, AlecB and 1 other person
have done my wifes many times and she enjoys it now. also enjoys a good dp as long as hot and wet.

It's so exciting getting it up the ass from a Black Man - it's like being a virgin all over again!

At first it'll hurt, but then you'll need him to keep going.

Then when he's done you'll feel so empty when he pulls out and right away you'll start wondering about how soon before he'll use you that way again.

My hubby was the first to take my ass, first I hesitated for a long time, he is dominant and kept demanding it until he finally took my ass. He is of average size and thickness, I got used to it but still I would try to postponed the issue if I could. Then when he gave me my first BBC/Bull, while I was being fucked and in the midst of a shuddering orgasm that I never experienced before, my Bull pulled my hair close to him as he was fucking me while I was on my four and told me that the next time he was going to take my ass, I could not believe myself when I answered him without hesitation that I will prepare my ass for him. Eventually the next time he arrived he fucked me in the ass for a long time and stange enough I loved it, now he fucks me in the ass every time he comes over while I still try to get away from it with my Hubby.

Reactions: mickle and indicuck
kittensucker said:
Then when he's done you'll feel so empty when he pulls out and right away you'll start wondering about how soon before he'll use you that way again.

There's nothing quite like that "empty" feeling...it takes a while for it to go away.

Let us know how it goes. Pics would be nice too.

submission, total surrender, giving up your whole body to him...

Reactions: indicuck
Forget the crap about control, submission and the black man's revenge over slavery, etc., it is just covert homosexuality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stain
thye take it

the first night Ken and I wer with a balck mn he ook boht of our virgin asses. We love it now!!!

Reactions: indicuck
Me4noir said:
Forget the crap about control, submission and the black man's revenge over slavery, etc., it is just covert homosexuality.
You are absolutely correct - it is nothing more than faggotry, no matter how you slice it... and a quicker way to get AIDS!

I found out the hard way, but just being taken by my BBC in front of my husband was the the only and the best way to resolve my issues. It was all in my head. I love it now.

Reactions: Blackseed and mickle
Trust me, give it up.. or he will take it.