Giving up the ass

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date
mywifebreedsblack said:
My wife absolutely did not want [to be fucked] up her ass, ever. Then, a bull who [was fucking] her doggie-style pulled his cock out of her pussy, and put it to her asshole. She said she didn't want [his cock] in there. He flattened her out, belly down with him on top of her, and applied steady pressure with his cock to her asshole.

He eventually penetrated her asshole with the head of his cock, then slid the rest in balls deep. My wife kicked her legs, but eventually stopped.

He lay on my wife, held his cock in her asshole, and told her to try and push it out — then, he told her to keep doing that. ....

If a woman (/man) "bears down" as if trying to take a shit while her (/his) asshole is being penetrated, that relaxes the muscles of the anal sphincter.

It sounds like your wife's black lover knew this, although he didn't say so directly.

Reactions: xspree and mickle
I never gave up my ass to my husband. One of my lovers pushed for it and I finally agreed just to shut him up. When he pushed into me and I realized the significance of giving him what I wouldnt give my husband, I knew He owned me, I had just submitted to him fully.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, powah9845, mickle and 1 other person
Dallas wife said:
I never gave up my ass to my husband.

As a married woman, you had to keep up appearances and maintain a proper image vis-a-vis your husband...

Dallas wife said:
But, one of my lovers pushed for it, and I finally agreed just to shut him up.

Yes, of course... your lovers are a different matter. I mean, you wouldn't want the word to get around among other men who are potential future lovers that you're uptight about anything, right...?

Dallas wife said:
When my lover pushed into my ass, I realized the significance of giving him what I wouldn't give my husband. I knew he owned me. I had just submitted to him fully.

Congratulations, Ms. Dallas. As a hotwife, you did the right thing...

Re.:

Dallas wife said:
I never gave up my ass to my husband.

(again):

You might consider ordering a suitable strap-on dildo (online, or purchase one in a local sex shop), then informing your husband that henceforth, you will fuck HIM up his ass.

It would probably be best to start with a relatively small dildo, then work up to larger sizes — say, once a week at first, increasing to however often you feel like it.

You may find that will help solidify your role as the woman of your household, and assist your husband with moving further toward accepting his natural role as your submissive cuckold.

Last edited:
I appreciate the suggestion but he is Bisexual and takes real dick in his ass. We do not have a cuck relationship though. He does not know I give up my ass for a select group of men though. Men who COULD steal me away from him if they wanted.

Dallas wife said:
I appreciate the suggestion, but [my husband] is bisexual and takes real dick in his ass.

Hm... I see. Evidently your husband is, at a minimum, sexually flexible. Being bi might also mean he has a secret preference for you fucking him up his ass with a strap-on dildo (as opposed to conventional sex), but he has never said so because he also secretly feels you expect him to have "conventional" sexual desires vis-a-vis you.

If you decide to try an experiment, the only rule of thumb about size is: your strap-on should be larger than your husband's cock. Since he's accustomed to being fucked anally by other men, a possibility would be to start with a strap-on that's slightly larger, but not immensely larger, than his cock — then, you could work up to a size that's larger than most of the men who normally fuck him up his ass. The result, conceivably, may be that he'll find himself more strongly turned on by you.

Dallas wife said:
We do not have a cuck relationship, though.

Ah... but you do =p. The definition is short and simple. It is, "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife."

That is, since you exercise your prerogative as a married woman to take lovers (and, hey... there's nothing wrong with that), your husband... whether he knows you fuck other men or not... is your cuckold, by definition. You can think of the basic definition as the "cake."

If your husband is your self-acknowledged submissive cuckold, and you taunt him about that (because, for instance, you know he secretly wants it), and if you require him to wear lacy women's panties (because he's incapable of satisfying you; you require other lovers for your sexual satisfaction; and furthermore, because he wants other men to fuck him up his ass and lets them do so; or just because you like the idea of making him wear lacy panties) — then, all that, and more, you can think of as "frosting and trimmings" on the cake.

Dallas wife said:
[My husband] does not know I give up my ass for a select group of men. Men who COULD steal me away from him, if they wanted.

Well... what you do and don't do with your lovers, of course, is your own business.

But, you might consider that a whole lot of men, perhaps including your husband, are turned on by a woman who teases and sexually taunts them. And, they're especially turned on if that woman is their wife — even more so if they know, or strongly suspect, their wife takes lovers.

A way to carry out an experiment, if you feel so-inclined, might be to acquire a suitable strap-on, preferably a vibrating model, then... at a good time, perhaps an evening when you and your husband are home alone together, after some wine (or your preferred drinks)... go into "dominant mode," and tell him (don't ask, but tell him sweetly and seductively, whispering in his ear) to "take off your clothes, darling..." Then, when he's fully nude (but you're still fully dressed), tell him you'll be back in a moment, retire to your bedroom or bathroom (don't let him see you do this), and put on your strap-on (remaining partially dressed to emphasize, along with your permanently-erect strap-on, your relatively dominant role). Then tell him, again sweetly and seductively, to get in position... and remind him, in a taunting way, you know he's well-practiced at getting into position. Then... using adequately large quantities of lube... ease your strap-on, gently but firmly, into his ass, turn on the vibrator, and fuck him — slowly and gently at first, then more vigorously, depending on how you sense he's responding.

You may find you can orgasm yourself in this way, from the vibrations on your clit.

If your husband orgasms while you're fucking him anally, so much the better. If he doesn't cum but semen drips out of his cock, indicating you're milking him by fucking him anally, that too would be a very good sign. If he doesn't do either, but accepts being fucked up his ass by you (i.e., without adamantly refusing), then that too would be a positive outcome.

Given your husband's sexual flexibility, as strongly indicated by him being bi, you may find the outcome would be to improve your marriage. If he accepts you fucking him anally — even if he seems unsure how to take it, initially — I suggest taunting him afterwards by telling him, in your best low, soft, seductive voice, that from now on you will be fulfilling his long-standing fantasy about anal sex with you... but, you will be doing the fucking, and he will be the one who is ass-fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Softwimphub
ass

funcory said:
Why does my black boyfriend pressure me to "give up the ass"? I have never took it up the ass...not even from my husband. My boyfriend asks me about it all the time. I have started to "train" my ass with a small dildo, as I know I'm going to, but why would he want to when he has everything else from me?
that is all your worth

you speak like you know alot about my husband and myself. let me educate you on where you are mistaken. My husband is bisexual but will take pussy over dick ANY day of the week. He is a great lover who doesnt even want to fuck me in the ass as he prefers pussy. He does not fuck guys in the ass either as he is a bottom. My husbands dick is a little too large to fit in me comfortably and he gets off watching me with other men. We are not into the taunting or insults (either way) we just like sex. Please stop stereotyping all men and women on this site, we are not all the same. We do not all fall into your neatly packaged ideas of what you THINK we are doing, thinking and or feeling. I feel no desire to put a strap on up my husbands ass, and he does not need nor desire a fake penis up his ass. As far as my claim that we are not a cuck family, I am going by todays definition of Cuck whereas you are using the more traditional definition. Todays cuck seems to require this humiliation you are focusing on. He needs to be told he is inferior. He needs to be ridiculed while his wife is getting fucked by another "superior" man. you probably also believe (incorrectly) that black men are superior lovers than their white counterparts. I have had both and both have good and bad lovers. You probably also subscribe to the idea that a huge penis is always better than a average one. Please keep in mind, just as men are all built differently down there so are women. I have a small vaginal opening AND a shallow vagina. Thick and long equals pain and discomfort for me, and I do not have sex that is unpleasurable. I will look forward to your next "penthouse letters" contribution.

Reactions: Dpnyou5
Kudos to Dallas Wife

You said it perfectly!

Dallas wife said:
Please stop stereotyping all men and women on this site, we are not all the same.

Yes, ma'am...

Dallas wife said:
We do not all fall into your neatly packaged ideas of what you THINK we are doing, thinking and or feeling. ....

Sorry, ma'am...

Dallas wife said:
You probably also believe (incorrectly) that black men are superior lovers, [better] than their white counterparts.

No ma'am, I don't think that. Rather, I assume that the range of overlap between white and black men, re. how "good" they are as lovers, is far larger than the average difference between them — that is, if there is any average difference.

Dallas wife said:
You probably also subscribe to the idea that a huge penis is always better than a average one.

No ma'am, I don't subscribe to that idea. One on-line survey of a relatively small number of women... around 24, I seem to recall... found that only a small percentage stated they prefer men with relatively large penises.

An aficionado of evolutionary biology might be of the opinion that the average-size male penis has evolved because that is the size preferred by most women. But, I'm not an aficionado of evolutionary biology.

Closer to home: I once asked the woman who lives with me if she finds it more satisfying to fuck men with large penises. (It would be an understatement to say she has had considerable experience.) She said: "Some guys are really hard to fuck, they have such big dicks." She went on to tell me my dick is "perfect." (My cock is about average size.) I interpreted that as a compliment, and thanked her for saying so.

On a more abstract level: Baker... who is an evolutionary biologist... comments, in

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hardcover]),

that women should, from the point of view of evolutionary biology, be more interested in the size of men's testicles than in the sizes of their penises, because large testicles imply an ability to deliver a larger volume of semen and sperm to their vaginas, hence a higher probability of impregnating them successfully. But, in this forum... where all the men are preoccupied with the sizes of their cocks relative to the sizes of other men's cocks... I've never seen a post by a woman mentioning this point.

Dallas wife said:
Please keep in mind, just as men are all built differently down there, so are women. I have a small vaginal opening AND a shallow vagina. Thick and long equals pain and discomfort for me, and I do not have sex that is unpleasurable.

Yes, ma'am. I appreciate this point.

Dallas wife said:
I will look forward to your next "penthouse letters" contribution.

Here it is...

I found that a lot of black men like giving anal sex to white women. I love it now. It becomes an addiction after awhile. Feels really good if the guy knows how to do you the right way and anal gangbangs are nice too. Done them before. --Caligirl--

Reactions: BWCOrson and (deleted member)
Dallas wife said:

You're welcome, ma'am. My apologies for offending you.

BTW, the comments by 50 (not ~24) women on whether dick-size matters, that I mentioned, can be found here:

http://femaleledsociety.blogspot.com/2014_09_01_archive.html

(scroll down to the end, to the subhead that says "50 women on whether dick size matters").

I counted 5 (only 10%, obviously) who indicated, sometimes rather indirectly, they prefer men with large cocks.

At the end it says 6 indicated "the bigger the better," so perhaps I missed one.

None indicated they prefer men with tiny cocks. I.e., they didn't want to have to ask, "are you in yet...?"

caligirl said:
I found that a lot of black men like giving anal sex to white women.

Really... I would think so...

caligirl said:
I love it now.

Good for you, Ms. Caligirl...

caligirl said:
It becomes an addiction after a while; it feels really good if the guy knows how to do you the right way.

That's good to hear. Maybe it starts feeling good because of the huge number of nerve endings within one's anus, so as you kept it up... as you did, obviously... you accommodated yourself to the feeling of having your ass filled with big cocks, so it felt better and better...

caligirl said:
And, anal gangbangs are nice too. I've done them before. —Caligirl

Cool... it sounds like you're an accomplished connoisseur of the kind of fucking many black men, and white men as well, like best...

BTW, your avatar looks very hot...

Dallas wife said:
I would wear Black Crotchless pantyhose for you

That sounds very sensuous and sexy...

Dallas wife said:

I wonder how long and thick would an acceptable penis need to be - for a woman who was small inside?

I am working on an assignment in a jungle and I haven't seen any male penises under 6.5 inches long, because the natives usally stretch them during puberty and into early adulthood.

A lot of women eventually do anal. It takes persistence and understanding. Buy the proper lube and reassure her. Wife went from never doing anal saying absolutely not to doing it 5 times balls deep and taking anal creampies.

Reactions: BWCOrson
Saraha said:
…. I am working on an assignment in a jungle, and I haven't seen any male penises under 6.5 inches long, because the natives usually stretch them during puberty and into early adulthood.

So, your assignment involves measuring penis lengths. Interesting.

It would be helpful if you would enlarge (so to speak) on your results. Is 6.5 in. the minimum flaccid penis length you observe, or the minimum erect penis length?

If the latter, what is your technique for getting your subjects “up” for measurement? Do you do this yourself, or do you have an assistant…?

And, do you observe that penis stretching is accompanied by decreased circumference, such that the penises you’re observing are long but thin…? This might be of interest to women who are into this subject (so to speak), since comments elsewhere on this forum suggest some women find thick penises more satisfying than long penises, per se.

The Assignment is not about measuring penis sizes, but most of the men in the jungle are naked apart from their penis being in a partial pouch. They "water their horse" during the day, just like animals do. No man hides his penis from curious female eyes.

6.5 inches is flaccid.

A big percentage of the local males have erections around twice the length of my longest finger.

I take a supply of toilet rolls into the jungle, because I have been caught out three times wiping my bum with grass and leaves that sting like nettles. The natives laugh their heads off when that happens.

I sometimes get the natives to push a toilet roll over their penises, and in 85% of cases, they can't.

This is why I have on occasion, on Slutwives.com talked about the Toilet Roll Test, when some guys show us photos of their alledgedly big dicks.

A big percentage of white-skinned men can easily fit their penis into a toilet roll that is around 4 inches long (100mm).

I like men to stick their penis into a toilet roll (if they can), and it is then easy to see how many inches are sticking out the other end. The first two digits of my finger are about two inches, giving around 6 inches.

I can hold two toilet rolls (8 inches) against a very large penis, then easily quess if it is 9 inches, 10 inches or more.

It is not the most scientific way of measuring a penis, but it sure eliminates the errors of how close a ruler is pushed against the stomach when trying to measure.

The Quinness Book of Records shows a pygmy with a 14 inch long penis, but the longest I have measured in jungles was 11.5 inches, and 6.75 inches around. It made me think about a wild horse I once saw mounting a mare on heat.

A lot of Asian men don't have any (or much) sticking out of a toilet roll, because 4-5.5 inches is pretty normal - but of course a normal vagina is about 4 inches long, even though it can stretch much further than that if necessary.

Not every woman wants a super-sized penis between their legs, even if a super-size Big Mac appeals to them.

I have been to fertility festivals, and participation is mandatory for all woman. No such thing as a spinster virgin maid on the shelf.

In western countries, guys usually have to have a good income to take girls out and have sex.

Not so in the jungle, if you can get a stiffy, you can have as much sex as you can handle.

It takes about two hours to make a grass hut, and you don't need a mortgage, property rates or insurance policy.

If you can hunt for food, then you don't need consumer goods.

Saraha said:
This is why I have on occasion, on Slutwives.com talked about the Toilet Roll Test, when some guys show us photos of their alledgedly big dicks.

A big percentage of white-skinned men can easily fit their penis into a toilet roll that is around 4 inches long (100mm).

I like men to stick their penis into a toilet roll (if they can), and it is then easy to see how many inches are sticking out the other end. The first two digits of my finger are about two inches, giving around 6 inches.

The toilet roll test always baffled me. Nothing sticks out the other end. Who actually fits? Nothing sticks out the end with me because I get stuck halfway in.