Giving up the ass

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date
If a guy is a great fuck, he is welcome to fuck me anally!

Reactions: steevo895
class of 70 said:
I luv it in the ass. I was hesitant at first, but once I gave in and submitted, I never regretted it.

It is a power thing, total domination and submission.
Sherrysue
It also FEELS so GOOD. The ecstasy of getting ass drilled cannot be described. White men do it different but still very satisfying.
Love, heather

zulu said:
You are absolutely correct - it is nothing more than faggotry, no matter how you slice it... and a quicker way to get AIDS!

What rubbish as a man I prefer sex in womans vagina but I say AGAIN what rubbish, aids indeed whoa. Posted by Hazels Hubby

Reactions: stain
Those of us who survived the 80's know the precautions for slowing the spread of HIV. For MANY of us this is not fantasy. THAT is just part of the reality. Any bois OR women who do not know (esp women who give up the ass) ask you doctor or his nurse how to prevent this terrible disease.

this thread is so hot
keep it alive

update this thread, wanna know more whats happening

add stilnox/ambien to help mind over matter :)

rob buggering babes bum wife stilnox.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955
I tried it once, blk guys cocks are just to thick, didnt really enjoy it.

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife did not let me fuck her sweet asshole. But her master wanted to take her in her anus and she gave in.

Reactions: indicuck
I have to admit I didn't get into anal until we started in the IR lifestyle. We had been married for around 15 years at the time. Even though I had been with a few white guy's during those 15 years of marriage it wasn't until I started dating black guys that my ass started to get the attention.

Eileen x

Reactions: WhMom, barbie1955 and class of 70
jenny4blacks2 said:
I tried it once, blk guys cocks are just to thick, didnt really enjoy it.
Can be true but prop like me can take bigger and thicker even the first time. MY first anal was with my Blk BF in high school. I LOVED it from the first time. Loved all of the attention to my virgin ass and then his 2 friends/teammates did me. Had my first REAL orgasms from that.
Felt like I was cumming with whole body and i squirted at least twice! BF was very hung but not full thickness yet. His friends were smaller but one of them was thicker. All three were black and i also knew them from church, LOVE Heatehr

Reactions: Jamesthickd and mickle
because seeing her fucked like a ***** and come for an hour with her black bulls is... satisfying to see them open her ass,
even against his will...just need a ball gag ...
sw7.jpg
sw9.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee, dbdan13, class of 70 and 5 others
My first black man just took it mmmm

Reactions: hairbear1954, mdguy1987 and VauxGuy
Mmm yes

Reactions: VauxGuy
notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
I agree. There are the taboo aspects of anal, then there is the fact that most of us white women rarely, if ever, gave up the ass before.

My black men as of late demand it. I have complied, the first time I had no choice I was givin a deepthroat bj and was being fucked from behind from my black boyfriend and his black friend. I was the birthday present at the party for my black boyfriend. Anyway, his friend is fucking me and I am suckin away and he and his friend tell me they want my ass for his birthday. Who am I to refuse, after all I was alone in an apartment with 3 black men... I didnt have a choice. And in that, I loved it. I was a slave or fucktoy.

Anyway, I now give it up, am starting to like it and I think now I give it up in my effort to relinquish control. I give it up as it is expected and I enjoy the dominant nature it brings out in men and the submissive nature I exhibit.

I even go so far as to not eat for 12 or so hrs and clean myself out when I meet black men, as I know I am giving up the ass! Lol.
Well you just got me hard reading this I'd like to be the lucky one spread your checks open eating your ass and then standing up and working the head of my cock into you

Reactions: indicuck and whitewife696969
I love anal sex if the man knows what he is doing if he doesn't then it will be a bad experience. I have stopped see certain lovers because they tried to just push it in . It has to be slow and with lube . Anyone saying destroy a girl s ass has no idea what he is doing. Anal sex is now a normal part is sex as common as oral and everyone is different so some girls don't do it same as oral .

Reactions: whitewife696969
I know the few BBC's that have been with her have all just taken her ass except first she wouldn't let him I know when they hit that ass she still screams she usually ends face in pillow screaming,thong or g-string shoved in her mouth or another big black cock shoved down her throat gagging her they love how tight her ass is

IMG_20200401_220202909.jpg image0000001_01.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee and whitewife696969
mustache said:
control

it's all about control. As long as you say no to giving him your ass, he does not have total control of you.
its like sooner or later they will give it up

Reactions: whitewife696969
JoeMac said:
its like sooner or later they will give it up
That's right and they should give up their ass to any BBC that wants it.

Reactions: ckc, blackbbcbull and dbdan13