dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
I'm looking for some good ideas for some new forums to add to the site, something that will be really interesting for everyone. If you have some good ideas, post them up!

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and Cheshirecuckold
Hi, I think it would be cool to have a Featured Slutwife or Slutwife of the Week. She would be displayed on the Home page with a picture and brief introduction (outlining her behaviors, etc.) with a link to her main thread and the opportunity to add it to your Subscriptions.

• Love
Reactions: mnsizequeen, Jogoctopus, TheRedheadsHusband and 3 others
I like that idea.

tcfranklin said:
I like that idea.

So do I. A little more complicated than it sounds, but I think we can do it. Looking forward to seeing some more suggestions, made a shitload of changes today that I hope will turn out be for the better.

Are you guys getting a notice about your avatar at the top of the page?

Reactions: SandyWho
Make the chat and cam features apple mobile device friendly.

dig420 said:
So do I. A little more complicated than it sounds, but I think we can do it. Looking forward to seeing some more suggestions, made a shitload of changes today that I hope will turn out be for the better.

Are you guys getting a notice about your avatar at the top of the page?

I got the message and added one.

Slutwife of the week

tcfranklin said:
I like that idea.

Might be easier, slutwife of the month, plus video as well as still images.Should be less work,and more time to do the judgeing.

How do you use the video chat?

Simply love the "Out and About" before and After section. Just wish you had more postings.

hello

we are new to dis forum..i have a query ..when i post a message or reply in any thread...how can i check if someones repond to ma messages? did i get any notification in ma inbox or how can i check?

an idea more payment options than just credit cards for those who dont like them?

Like what? Bitcoin? Online checks? It's difficult to set up payment options other than cc these days.

Going to turn my attention back to the featured wife idea. I still like it, actively working on the forum now.

Abuse_Us_2 said:

Wirecard is still cc billing, they just provide a shopping cart and processing for your own merchant accounts. I already use them on other projects. I'm looking into getting Stripe, just need to find the time to really research things. What we really need is a better method of upgrading.

How about a forum covering cuckolding for the over 50's? Maybe with sub-forums for younger couples seeking mature bulls, mature bulls seeking mature couples etc etc... I know I'd use it!

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
JimsunnieUK said:
How about a forum covering cuckolding for the over 50's? Maybe with sub-forums for younger couples seeking mature bulls, mature bulls seeking mature couples etc etc... I know I'd use it!
and mature sluts

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
What I would REALLY like to do is have a forum for people in openly cuckolding relationships, their facebook profiles etc. Dunno if there is any such thing though...

Reactions: kmbe