• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Grand Rapids anyone?

• Thread startermichmilf
  • Start date

michmilf

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2007
Might be spending a Friday night in town early next month. All depends on a meeting scheduled for hubbys work. Anyone from GR here?

Detroit here, I wish

No one near GR interested?

michmilf said:
Might be spending a Friday night in town early next month. All depends on a meeting scheduled for hubbys work. Anyone from GR here?
I am from GR

GR here as well :)

Reactions: mywifelovesblack
Near gr

I'm in Detroit... :(

mywifelovesblack said:
Does your wife only like black cock or big thick white cocks as well?

bbc only
ChadTannzier said:
Does your wife only like black cock or big thick white cocks as well?
bbc only

Hello I’m a BBC in the Grand Rapids/Kentwood area if you guys are still looking for.

michmilf said:
Staying in GR the next two nights. Old post but see if you are back around. Johnrose48917 kik

michmilf said:
Would you be interested in a bi women to enjoy when you are in town? If so, message us

Slavesheart said:
Would you be interested in a bi women to enjoy when you are in town? If so, message us
I’m intrested

michmilf said:
I am close enough to GR as I live in Lansing. Consider that a possibility if you like?

I will be in Dearborn Nov 13-15

michmilf said:
I am from GR area. I’d love to meet and have some fun. 42yr old guy here.

Just north Ludington

Reactions: Thrilllers