1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Growing Tiny Titties

Discussion in 'Sissified!' started by sissypuss, Feb 20, 2019.

1. sissypuss

sissypuss Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I want to grow breasts just big enough so people know that I have them but not big enough to be needing a bra all the time.(in my dreams I would have 36 d s ).
    I would love just “budding boobies” with puffy areolas. I have been taking herbs but no luck yet:(
    I have one “man boob” but my right side isn’t responding!
    Any suggestions would be welcome

• Like Like x 1
  2. littlehubby4

littlehubby4 Michelle /beta boi/ femme cuckold Barry Beloved Member :)

Without taking an actual supplement, there is a natural way to increase estrogen in your system by substituting the majority of your protein with soy. Eating mostly soy will naturally increase estrogen in your system, that may help.

3. sissypuss

I have read that as well. Do you have any personal success or just what you have read?

4. MichaelMouse

MichaelMouse Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Well, I never knew that. I often think about how amazing it would be to lactate.

5. lambolp

lambolp Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Stop dreaming and start your estrogen treatment.

6. littlehubby4

littlehubby4 Michelle /beta boi/ femme cuckold Barry Beloved Member :)

One of the questions I always had was: Are beta bois, and/or femmed, and/or tgirls, whether our nipple sensitivity BEFORE any type of supplement is taken, is greater than the average, or actually unusually sensitive, or have more sensory nerves in them and THIS is part of what drives us to embrace a more feminine or tgirl change (that "full body" type pleasure that comes from BOTH genital & breasts together).

• Like Like x 1
  7. sissypuss

8. sissypuss

My wife back when she still had an interest in me actually acknowledged "that your nipples are more sensitive than mine"
    Playing with them with out touching my penis caused a serious erection without touching it.
    My nipples and my skin in general is highly tactile. I don't think that it's a coincidence.
    Sissy signals are there naturally.We just need to be in touch and accept and embrace who we were born to be

9. sissypuss

Not sure how to go about that.
    Please let me know any suggestions you may have.