Happy Birthday

• Thread starterclayc1968
  • Start date

clayc1968

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2011
This is a work of fiction; this story is make believe. Every person in this story is at least 18.

Jennifer Jenkins seemed like a sweet girl on the surface. She had just turned 18 about 2 1/2 days ago and would be graduating high school in June.

She was cute and talented at everything she committed too. At 5'2" and 135 lbs., there wasn't much to her. She had natural blonde hair that flowed the length of her back and big blue eyes that she knew how to use. She had a C cup chest and a light spray of freckles covered the entirety of her fair skin from head to toe however, with her makeup, you could barely see them on her face.

With that said, Jennifer was hairy. Luckily, all of her hair was blonde, even her pubic hair. She shaved her legs every week, her armpits about once a month and her butt about three or four times a year. Yes, Jennifer has a hairy butt rather, she would if she didn't shave it.

She also has a fully natural hairy pussy. This is unusual in this day and age but that's her preference and it's her pussy so whatever floats her boat. The hair is soft but it's thick and wide; it's just slightly beginning to grow past her pantie line. It's not known what her plan is for the upcoming bikini season but her boyfriend of three months has suggested she shave it back.

Jennifer had a fair amount of hair on her arms but since it was blonde, she doesn't shave her arms.

Speaking of her boyfriend, Jennifer is a slut. This is her third boyfriend in six months and she's had sex with 11 guys since the school year started (it's March), not to mention the number of times with each one. Unknown to her current boyfriend, those one night stands have been overlapping into his relationship. Given her background, he should know better. He's a nice 20 year old who is convinced his nice guy image will have an impact on her. You have to admire his optimism.

Jennifer's parents are perfectly fine with all the sex she is having. Here's why. Jennifer's dad owns an adult entertainment company. He's turning it into an empire. His dad started the company with magazines, VHS movies and adult toys. He was struggling to transition the company into the DVD market and he didn't understand the internet. Jennifer's dad stepped in just in time and has managed those markets just as well as his dad had managed everything else. The company was doing great and had not had a major legal battle or medical scare to date. (The mayor was married to a former actress of Mr. Jenkins. Mr. Jenkins agreed to keep it on the down low if the mayor took care of his end of it.)

To keep employee morale high, Mr. Jenkins hosted a party at his house every three months. These parties were not innocent by any stretch of the imagination. A number of local police officers received "anonymous" Christmas bonuses every year for managing anything that came up in a way that would benefit Mr. Jenkins.

Even though Jennifer's birthday was a few days ago, this party had nothing to do with it. She decided to delay her birthday party to the next weekend, with HER friends.

The family owned a $20 million mansion that was built before Jennifer was born. The home was built about 20 years ago and had increased in value every year since than. The home is about 15,000 square feet built on a 100 acre lot that was very well wooded, keeping it very private from any direction. The land had already been in the family, compliments of the company founder.

Every room in the house was massive, including the 10 foot wide hallways that could easily be used as rooms themselves. That was the idea. The foyer was a sprawling three stories up from the double front doors and with a limited view from the basement one floor below, you could see all the way up all four floors.

Even though Jennifer was an only child, the home had 5 bedrooms on the second floor. Each bedroom had a walk in closet, a private full bathroom with a separate shower stall and an outdoor balcony which turned into one big balcony if you opened the gate leading to the connected balcony beside it. Each bedroom also had it's own fireplace.

Jennifer's bedroom was 20' X 20'. This doesn't include the walk in closet that was 8' X 9', the vanity area leading into the bathroom with it's dual sinks, a linen closet, the whirlpool tub and the glass doored shower which sprayed water from 10 directions, the ceiling, up from the floor, each side of the wall and each corner as well. The shower had mirrors on three walls, the ceiling and the floor. It also had a bench would could probably seat three. In that room was a separate toilet room. The toilet had a heated seat and it sprayed warm water at your butt with the push of a button.

Jennifer had a king size canopy bed which had a mirror above it and in the headboard. She had a gas fireplace in a corner of her room and an 80" TV on the wall.

While the other bedrooms were not as fancy, the master bedroom dwarfed Jennifer's room with a sitting room and a full bar which also functioned as a micro kitchen.

The top floor functioned as a movie room, media room and a studio for recording videos. The studio was designed to be a bedroom on one side and a living room on the other however, Mr. Jenkins did not allow anyone to sleep in this room.

The main floor had the living room, island kitchen, family room, library, dining room, breakfast room, full bar, walk in coat closet, walk in pantry, massive laundry room with dry cleaning equipment and a sewing room attached; you get the idea.

The basement had another full bar, a game room, a smoking room (it was well ventilated and for good reason) and a dungeon. Do I have to explain what the dungeon room was for? The way the home was designed, you could walk outside from the basement to the pool yard and covered outdoor kitchen.

The basement also had a safe room. This room could keep the family safe from a tornado or any type of intruder. Surveillance equipment was here and an assortment of firearms and ammunition. The room also had a micro kitchen and a toilet. It had a safe built into the foundation and it had another secure door leading to a tunnel. To access this door, you crawled under the king size bed, unlocked the door and crawled into the tunnel. The tunnel was big enough to stand in. It was 1,000 feet to a underground shed with three all terrain vehicles waiting. The shed leading to freedom had a secure door that looked like grass from the outside until it was opened. The tunnel also had 9 dead ends so it was an underground maze with discreet doors that opened to a wall of dirt or more tunnel. If you didn't know what turns to take when the tunnel forked, you would get lost for a few minutes.

The secure room and tunnel area were designed to escape a federal raid. It was constructed by only 5 people, all close friends of Mr. Jenkins. They built the tunnel system without permits so there was no record of it and very little knowledge. No doubt, the all terrain vehicles would probably be driven to a friendly home for further escape.

So anyway, now that you know how the top 1% lives, let's get back to the story.

Jennifer's dad was having a morale boosting party and it was winding down. Mr. Jenkins and his wife called it a night and went to their bedroom with two other couples. Even Jennifer knew what that was all about.

That left Jennifer to fend for herself. ***** and high, she was also ready to call it a night. She was already stumbling and after the last few drinks and joint kicked in, she probably wouldn't be able to walk at all.

When one of the party goers insisted that all shirts and bras must be placed in a pile, Jennifer knew it was now or never. This was exactly why she didn't invite her boyfriend. This would have been way too shocking for him. "You too, Jennifer," the man said. "Just because you live here doesn't mean we can't see your tits."

"Jen, Jen, Jen," they started chanting. "You know I just turned 18, right?" she asked. "Which is why I didn't ask you at the last party. Come on birthday girl, let's see those tits."

"This isn't my birthday party. And I'm going to bed after I do this," she advised. "Great, I'll be right up," the man quipped back. Everyone laughed. Jennifer didn't know his name but she knew he was an adult actor for her dad's company. "Oh, I'm sure my dad would love to hear you say that," Jennifer sassed back. "I could fuck you right in front of him and he wouldn't say shit. Hell, he'd probably grab a video camera," he challenged. "Chill, dude," was all she said in response. With that, she pulled her t-shirt off. As she reached behind to unclasp her bra, she felt a hand. "I got it," another man said and it was promptly unhooked.

It all happened so fast that as Jennifer removed her bra for all to see, she turned around to see who the man was. There were three men behind her and they all had shit grins on their face. Not knowing if they were planning something, she gasped.

"Relax, we are just here to have fun. Nobody is going to hurt John Jenkin's daughter, for Christ sakes."

A woman handed Jennifer a joint. "Honey," the woman started. "You should go to bed right now. This is about to turn into an orgy and with all these extra men, it's probably going to be a gang bang."

"I am," Jennifer responded. "I just took my shirt off so they wouldn't think I'm a bitch. GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY. Were did my shirt go?"

"You can have it back in the morning. Why don't you stay down here?" a man asked.

"I'm fucked up and I'm going to be more fucked up in a bit. I gotta go," Jennifer responded.

"I'll walk you upstairs."

"I'm fine."

"Neither one of us is fine. Come on. Strength in numbers. I don't want you to fall. Your too pretty."

"Thanks."

As they walked upstairs, both shirtless, he put his hand on her ass. She knew he wanted to fuck her. Jennifer really wanted to go to sleep but she wasn't against the idea of having sex with him. She felt conflicted.

"What's your name?" she asked him.

"John."

"Same as my dad? Oh, that's fucking great!"

"Isn't it?" he laughed back.

She sighed. "My life," she laughed back.

As they walked into her bedroom, John looked around.

"Goddamn!" John said as he looked around. "This is fucking huge."

"What, did you get horny?" she joked.

They both laughed. John put his arms around Jennifer and pulled her in. She hugged him in return, her breasts pressed against his hairy chest. They both moved in for an open mouth kiss.

"Shut my door," she ordered John. He pulled away and shut it. "Lock it," she told him. He locked it. "Just me and you?" he asked her. "Uh-huh," she responded. "There's allot of men down there," he advised her. "Just you," she responded. "But first, I need to pee," she told him. "Me too. Let's get undressed real quick. Then we can go to the bathroom and then we'll go to bed," he instructed her. "Sounds like a plan," she replied.

To be continued. I'm sorry but I need to get some thing done around the house. Let me know what you think so far. Don't worry. He's about to fuck the shit out of her.