Have Best Friend Fuck Your Wife

• Thread starterEllwoodP
  • Start date

EllwoodP

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone been cucked by their best friend? I've considered asking a good friend of both my wife and myself to fuck my wife. What would the upside and downside of this adventure be?

Reactions: SquirmingSub, whitewife696969, kmbe and 1 other person
Ive thought about it. I have a friend who doesnt do well with ladies but i also know is hung and probably should be doing better. Itd be the best of both worlds. Hed get laid and my wife would get a big dick. Idk if she would ever do that though. She doesnt like the idea of people we are close too. I guess cause if it doesnf go well it could be wierd.

EllwoodP said:
Has anyone been cucked by their best friend? I've considered asking a good friend of both my wife and myself to fuck my wife. What would the upside and downside of this adventure be?

The 1st man to cuck me was a close friend but I wouldnt call him a "best" friend. It was a little weird but also erotic socializing with him knowing he has been between my wifes legs. Only downside was trying to control the situation. He lived a bit to close and expected to have her whenever he felt like it. On the whole it worked.

Blake, the latest man to cuck me, was really only an acquaintance when my wife 1st spread her legs for him. He is now a very close friend, maybe a best friend. this relationship is working very well.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I have never been sure if my son is from hub or his best friend. I slept with both during that time frame. The best friend thing just sort of happened, alcohol, frustration etc.... Either way i have a wonderful son so whatever.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, ashue123, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Only experience with being on the other side, so i fucked my best friends wife several times.

We were on holiday in Spain and after some drinks they told me their fantasy of joining them, she told me a dirty dream of how she was used by the two of us and was ****** to swallow our cum. He laughed and told this was really so and he woke up because she was masturbating next to him and told him why she was so horny.
After some talking, and some more drinks, i could see him touching her more and more and later start to insert fingers while they were next to me and she leaned towards me. So when she started to rub my leg i got my pants off and she started stroking and sucking.
We tried loads of things that holiday and they were both surprised how much she liked this. Also public sex with both of us on the nude beach or on a parking place.
Turned out my friend had trouble holding his cum when penetrating and her taking some time to cum, playing and getting sucked no problem, so they started fantasies of me fucking her while she sucked him or as soon as he felt like cumming when inside her we could switch.
Now we're about 10 years further, and still great friends, and we love the regular joining them.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Mywifelovesthis
Had a really close friend that I also worked out with constantly suggest (playfully) to my wife and I that she should sleep with him since he was so well endowed. He knew I wasn't since have seen each other naked in locker room.

Wife started asking what I thought about his suggestions and told her that It would be so hot to watch her ride his massive cock, but only if or when she wanted to.

Short of it, no pun intended, they hooked up in our living one night and was amazing for all of us. He's still a great friend and one of her regular bulls over 20 years later.

I've become friends with many of wife's lovers, but I think that it's due to no expectations other than fun playtime from all involved.

Reactions: cynful, Onceacuck, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
ThreePumpHub said:
Had a really close friend that I also worked out with constantly suggest (playfully) to my wife and I that she should sleep with him since he was so well endowed. He knew I wasn't since have seen each other naked in locker room.

Wife started asking what I thought about his suggestions and told her that It would be so hot to watch her ride his massive cock, but only if or when she wanted to.

Short of it, no pun intended, they hooked up in our living one night and was amazing for all of us. He's still a great friend and one of her regular bulls over 20 years later.

I've become friends with many of wife's lovers, but I think that it's due to no expectations other than fun playtime from all involved.

I am glad you have found perfect happiness in your marriage and enjoy your wifes sexual times

abvt75 said:
I am glad you have found perfect happiness in your marriage and enjoy your wifes sexual times
Thanks. Hard to keep track of her sometimes, though. But still an absolute blast

my best friend since 3rd grade was the first person to fuck my wife besides me after we were married... we had been married about 8 years before it happened

Reactions: cynful and Custer Laststand
I am fucking all of my cuck's friends Also guys from the groups and organztions, I love going to a bar mid afternoon picking out a guy , bringing him home to fuck me for hours and watch my hubby come in wondering who is fucking me,,,,,

Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub and splatterboy
KristinS said:
I am fucking all of my cuck's friends Also guys from the groups and organztions, I love going to a bar mid afternoon picking out a guy , bringing him home to fuck me for hours and watch my hubby come in wondering who is fucking me,,,,,
That is absolutely awesome!

Well..... since my best friend knew my wife when they were in high school together, and he fucked her for the first time when they were just freshman, and most of his friends also fucked her in there high school days, And since I have watched some of them fuck her since we married. Then yea.

Been married 18 years and my wife has fucked 2 of my best friends.

Last one was a few years back....drinking one night and talking about her tits when i pretended to pass out in my bed. Got to watch them makeout on the back porch then listen to them fuck in the guest room. He fucked her 3 times that nice then I fucked her 3 more times after i finely "went to find them". Opened the door and found them both naked in bed with her sucking his dick hard again.

Reactions: cynful, DevilsGod and Custer Laststand
I have driven my girl around while she fucks my friends in the back, at different times obviously since I do drive a coupe, but she always hops on my dick after a good filling to get my turn

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My best friend and I both left our respective homes shortly after graduating from high school. We set up a bachelor pad apartment and it wasn't more than a month or so when we started sharing girlfriends, (we would ask them if they were interested-surprisingly many, were), it was the late 60's, the sexual revolution was in high gear. Some liked spit-roasted, others wanted us to take turns. The interesting thing was when each of us got engaged to and married our respective wives, we hadn't shared either one of them.

The 2 men that became my wife's 2nd husbands were not best friends when each came into the relationship, but both men and I did develop "best friend" friendships. We enjoyed various sports, football, baseball, golf, bowling, card games etc. I think the one thing that I really appreciated about both men was how respectful they were to her, even though both would "fuck her brains out" when they had her alone, they both always treated her like a lady. They each bought her nice things, took her out for dinner and an evening out, to a show or dancing. Each took her for a week or two vacations, or on long weekends. Neither man was ever disrespectful to me or her the entire time that they shared her. In my opinion, both of these men were "best friends" to me. GTR

Reactions: cynful, Nazareth and MrJayy
I remained a virgin until I was 21 and gave new husband my body. I had dated vanilla dates 6 different men in college. My finance later my husband would be jealous and full of questions after I dated someone else. I would tell him that my date and I would kiss and they would place my hand over and around their cocks. I never ever gave a blow job or licked or kissed their cocks. I saved my self. I would jack them off Several times I worn pads and let the guys rub their cocks over my panties All wanting to get closer to my pussy and light blonde hairs. I felt several cocks of 5 inches and 4 more of fat cocks of football players... The 5 and 6 inchers I could hold and touch my fingers while holding. My hubby's I could not and he is 9 inches. I knew he was the one for me. He want my virginity and he did have me on my terms on our wedding night. He rolled off me and told me I would be shared with other men after 60 days and I was. he invited a friend with 11 inches to fuck me.And fuck me well. Size does matter with me but I know most men are 4-6 inches. We swing weekly and I often have other men in my bed when my husband comes home. He likes talking with my dates about how I fuck. He will lick my pussy in front of other men who have just fucked me. Numerous times he has invited them back to fuck me.

Reactions: cynful, sc_david, splatterboy and 1 other person