Hello and seeking bbc in texas

• Thread starterJeffda
  • Start date

Jeffda

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2012
Hello ....some friends told us to be sure and check out this site. I am Jeff ...we are looking to meet bbc and bull candidates in the north Texas dfw area. If you are for real and in our area lmk. Attached is a pic of my sexy Hotwife ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 764
Reactions: HornyCouplee, KIENDOWEDBBC and Bubbacum
she has lovely ass Jeff. wish I was closer.

Inbound PM!

DFW Blonde sexy hot wife

She looks great as others have commented. NICE Ass. She's poised in the proper position to be hit from either direction. :hitit:

If I were in your area I would definitely look up both of you for some extended fun.

Good luck on your search, I imagine it will not be difficult finding men willing to initiate her into IR fantasy. :clap:

Hi Jeff, your wife is packing a hott ass. I would love to get with you guys. I a bit to far south. I'm in Houston, if you guys are ever down south give a brother a hollar. I'm also a Y@h big_daddytx2007

Your wife if hott! I'm in Austin but would travel for that!

lovely lady. Austin here

dfw here...hit me up

I'd LOVE to chat jeff

Jeffda said:
Hello ....some friends told us to be sure and check out this site. I am Jeff ...we are looking to meet bbc and bull candidates in the north Texas dfw area. If you are for real and in our area lmk. Attached is a pic of my sexy Hotwife ...
Hi I'm not pushy, respectful of whatever boundaries or rules you have, 5'10", 177lb, v-safe, 6.7" long, STI/drug and disease free, non-smoker.I am respectful to people I meet. I got light skin and black cock. I am from Dallas and travels frequently.

I am well educated working professional in healthcare industry guy looking for conversation as well.

I am straight no male to male. I do have exp with couples before.

Kik or snap hunk894
skype en.hunk894_1

unnamed.jpg zxzc.jpg

Jeffda said:
LOVE TO FUCK HER WITH Y BBC HERE IN AUSTIN TX.

Jeffda said:
BBC HERE IN AUSTIN TX

1594195139921324ae612dc12ebb793f.jpg