Hello From Western Pa

• Thread starterHotWifeDawn
  • Start date

HotWifeDawn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2016
NoVa
Just joined the site and figured I would say Hello to everyone. I'm a newish HotWife (about a year) and loving it. Been trying to meet a Reg Man in my area who fully understands the lifestyle and what it is I seek. But its been hard as I live in a country area with lots of small towns.

But anyway, wanted to say hello to everyone out there.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
Hello dawn - bull near erie pa here - fit 48 - stay in touch if you're interested

2011-01-01 00.00.00-21.jpg

Hello Dawn and welcome, My ex was a hotwife we too lived in a small town . The one i grew up in . Been a panty sniffing stealing C D since mid teens . Bi since same time . She would go out of town to fuck them bring me the cum i wanted so bad . She said honey its better for me to be a cheating whore than you be a SISSY FAG in your hometown.It worked for us 27 years .

Hi dawn
near bridgeville, looking for a regular hot wife, give me a shout on y awho i am pittsburghguy2012
lou

HotWifeDawn said:
Just joined the site and figured I would say Hello to everyone. I'm a newish HotWife (about a year) and loving it. Been trying to meet a Reg Man in my area who fully understands the lifestyle and what it is I seek. But its been hard as I live in a country area with lots of small towns.

But anyway, wanted to say hello to everyone out there.