Her Cousin

• Thread starterviethusband
  • Start date

viethusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2017
I’ve always wondered about my wife and a past situation we had. When my wife Alana and I were 20 years old, we moved to Houston for work and school. For about a year, she stayed at her uncle’s house. I would often go see her, but because we were not yet married, her uncle wouldn't allow me to spend the night. So I slept over at my parents house across town and drove over to be with her when she wasn’t in school. Since I was always there, I got to know her cousin Tong well. He was a senior in high school, tall, skinny, and socially awkward. He was interested in computers and because I had an IT background, we got along well with me showing him how to work on computers.

That’s when I noticed the way he would stare at Alana. She would usually wear some short cotton shorts and a tight crop top never wearing a bra at home. It was very simple and comfortable, but she still looked hot with her long legs and midriff *******.

Over the months, Tong started to hang out with us more often. We would just watch TV or play video games. I didn’t mind so much him being around, he was like a little brother to me. As he became more comfortable, he opened up to us about how he didn’t have many friends. Alana asked him if he’s ever had a girlfriend and he sadly said no. I guess Alana felt sorry for him at the time, so when we went out, she would ask him to come along. Even though I would have preferred more private time with Alana, I accepted it.

There was one night, I came over late after her uncle was already asleep. It was my way of spending the night without her uncle knowing and I would always leave early in the morning before he woke up. When I knocked at Alana’s window, it was Tong who let me in. I found out he was hanging out in her room at the time. Alana and I would always fool around when I came over this late. While I was going down on her from behind, I heard a sound from the door. They were solid french doors with a crack in between and in the darkness, I could feel that Tong was peeking on us through the cracks. I didn’t stop, but continued on until Alana orgasmed letting out a muffled moan. Then I took her from behind and while I fucked her, I pulled her body up enough that he got a view of her tits. There was something exciting knowing someone was watching and I quickly came with an intense orgasm. When I looked back at the door, he was gone.

Tong started acting awkward after that night. About a week later, Alana told me how the night before, he had asked her if he could sleep in her room using the excuse that his younger brother was snoring and keeping him up. To my surprise, Alana told me she let him sleep on the bed with her. I asked her, isn’t it was weird sleeping next to your cousin, but she fought back saying that they were separated by her blanket with her sleeping underneath and him on top of it. I didn’t try to make a big deal out of it especially since I didn't want her to know about the peek show from the week before.

A few weeks later, I came over late at night again. I was going to knock at her window like I usually do, but I stopped to look through the cracks in the blinds. Looking through, I froze as I saw Alana and Tong on the bed together. They had the TV on like they were watching a movie and even though the light was turned off, there was enough light from the TV for me to see them. They were laying under the blanket together. At that moment, I thought about what happened a few weeks ago with him peeking on us except now the roles had been reversed. And for the first time, I imagined that something could be going on between them. I don't know how long I stood there, but I was frozen just watching them. Finally, Tong got up from the bed from under the covers. Shirtless and only in his boxers, he walked over to the door. At that moment, I thought he would leave the room, but instead he reached for the swing lock to secure the door closed. Then he walked over to the TV next to the window where I was standing only a few feet away. He turned off the TV and the room went dark. I watched him get back on the bed and under the covers with Alana. I could no longer see them clearly, but there was enough light coming through the windows that I could see movement from under the blanket. I could have knocked at the window, but I guess I didn’t want them to know I was peeping on them. I panicked and ran over to to the front door and knocked loudly many times until it was her uncle who answered. As much as I wanted to check on them, her uncle didn’t let me in and told me to go back home.

I came back early the next morning and found Alana alone in the room. I asked her about her cousin sleeping in her room. She nodded, but didn’t tell me how many times. Because of the situation, I didn’t ask for any more details, but told her that she shouldn’t let him sleep with her anymore and she agreed.

Over the next few months, I started staying over more permanently even spending the night. I guess her uncle got use to me or he didn’t care anymore. One day, I was in the house alone looking for some computer parts and ended up in Tong’s room looking in his closet. I found what I needed, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw something familiar. Victoria secret panties in the back of his closet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Disco-cuck, oppor and 6 others
Alana's panties????

Reactions: toolman2c
No, not Alana's. Uncle's.

Reactions: toolman2c and Horny wolf
switch....... is my kik if u want videos

Reactions: Mychinesewifey and islamshahin146@gmail.com
i want the rest of it.

Reactions: toolman2c and viethusband