Hi from Malaysia

• Thread starterMalaysianCouple
  • Start date
It's definitely different. Sexier. And the blonde streak coloring is striking. Its nice, but I think it doesn't suit her. She's the meek sort, the hair belongs to some night club hopping, persian slut :) (I say that with a lot of love, to my wife and to persians)

i like to do 3s 4s=p

darkman1234515 said:
i know you have a bull but i want to own you both. mail me at dark.man1234515@yahoo.com

She's being shared by our bull with another guy who's also becoming another regular. Big Chinese guy with a big uncut cock. My wife told me she likes playing with the skin and rolling the head in her mouth.
He's apparently from a quite well made family, and loves keeping malay lovers on the side.

My wife told me last night our bull slaps her around while having sex especially when they're with his friends. He's getting pleasure humiliating her in front of other men. She said it went from spanking her butt, to her thighs, to her pussy, tits and finally face. She said he was also spitting before that but she didn't think too much of it.
I've never seen him do it in front of me so I can't gauge how hard it is, but she demonstrated to my shoulder and its a pretty hard slap. The face slaps are especially hard and he's aiming it full on when she least expects it, but its the slaps to the breasts that are especially painful.

My wife told me last night our bull slaps her around while having sex especially when they're with his friends. He's getting pleasure humiliating her in front of other men. She said it went from spanking her butt, to her thighs, to her pussy, tits and finally face. She said he was also spitting before that but she didn't think too much of it.
I've never seen him do it in front of me so I can't gauge how hard it is, but she demonstrated to my shoulder and its a pretty hard slap. The face slaps are especially hard and he's aiming it full on when she least expects it, but its the slaps to the breasts that are especially painful.

I asked her why she's only telling me now, apparently earlier this week with 3 other friends of his, he got carried away and his friends followed him as well and they were especially rough and they were saying some pretty nasty stuff to her all the while. Besides the slaps and spitting, they pulled her hair around and pinched and twisted her nipples and skin. After they were done with her one guy tried to shove a durex lubricant bottle up her pussy and another guy held her hands when she tried to stop. They were joking but she thought after what happened then, they would try for real.
She said when she was in the shower afterwards, she was crying. I felt bad for her but all the while I was incredibly aroused but I was sitting in bed with the comforters on me so she couldn't see. I just wished they would do that sort of thing in front of me. We just left the conversation at that and went to bed. I wanted to have sex but I didn't think she'd be in the mood for it. I didn't even bother asking her if she wants me to say something.
This morning I asked her if she's going over to his place. She said if he comes, she'll go, but she's not going to his place herself first. He's got a key to our door.

This morning on my way to work I had to go in to the train stations toilet cubicle and masturbate.

Even as I write these posts, not only am I aroused, I can feel myself leaking precum. I am such a pervert :)

and im precum while reading ur post...u r lucky to hv such a slutwife like her..

Apparently last night my wife and our regular bull decided to quit seeing each other. She told the Chinese guy what she told me and asked him to talk to the bull. The bull took it quite well, he didn't want problems so everything was done civilly.
The Chinese guy however asked my wife if she wants to work in his office while she's looking for another job, just a temporary thing to fill up her time. Obviously he wants to have access to her while the regular bull is out of the picture. I'm trying to get her to agree but she thinks she needs to be normal for some time. I laid down the income issue on her to help my case, so for the time being she's not saying no :)

I do feel bad that she had to talk to another man to speak up for her but I really wanted to see it at least once before I put a stop to it, or at least attempt to stop it.
I've played it in my mind probably a hundred times by now.

u need a new bull?

hope evething goin fine..

darkman1234515 said:
u need a new bull?
I think at the moment she's not thinking of sex too much. I haven't been with her for a week already. I don't know if our bull is completely out of the picture or he's still getting it but just not as much.
As for the Chinese bull, my wife is going to work in his office starting today. I don't know what their arrangement is. I've only met the guy once in the old bull's place. All I know is that he's got a pretty big dick and uncircumcised, my wife likes sucking it, he's got a malay woman fetish, and he's quite a powerful guy in his industry.

malhub said:
hope evething goin fine..

Well except for not getting any for the last one week, I think we're just moving on to the next arrangement.
Its actually been rare where our sex encounters didn't involve with other men. I usually come home, and join them either in our bed or the bull's.

wow..thts nice..wish i can hv some drink with both of u

malhub said:
wow..thts nice..wish i can hv some drink with both of u

Well I guess its nice for the bull and my wife.

My wife told me last night she wants to go back to the regular Pakistani bull. She wants to continue working for the Chinese bull during the daytime. The Chinese bull actually has an erection problem. He can't get fully erect for penetration without taking pills, so he just uses her for blowjobs. She doesn't mind, in fact she said she enjoys it, especially in the office but after work, she gets really horny and wet

Any update ?