• Thread starterBarbiebnymph
  • Start date

Barbiebnymph

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2006
Ohio
BUSINESS ACCOUNT

This started as many things do in the business world…with a phone call. She introduced herself as Miss Sunny Starr. What an unusual name. Seemed like a name fit for a movie queen or, frankly, a ******: however, something about her voice and the way she put things together in the conversation; quickly put those thoughts away. She was organized, direct and very knowledgeable. Clearly, she had done her homework about me and my company. I was impressed.
Sunny was responding to an advertisement I had placed in a business journal seeking assistance with a promotion campaign. My company was growing at an unprecedented rate and I needed help. Like many entrepreneurs I had founded the company and tried continue to do way too much on my own as it grew. Promotion and advertizing was an area where I could make outside help effective in a hurry.
She presented some information on her company. They were a local firm…for some reason…I was surprised; I had assumed all such outfits were located in the big cities; New York, Chicago. She asked for an appointment, and I agreed. She was to be in my office the next day at three.
Our meeting came off without a hitch. She was on time…dressed in a slim black business suit…very appropriate for a sales call. What an attractive young woman; dark brown hair, big brown eyes and a smile that was absolutely disarming. She presented a very professional image that provided a big “foot in the door” for what ever she had to say.
Sunny moved directly into a good, sound, well prepared, sales presentation with very little preliminary conversation. She was convinced that her company was the appropriate agency for me to use, and she knew so much about my business that her sales arguments were very persuasive. Three hours later we were busy pounding out the details of a working relationship between our companies, and committing our comments to a draft contract. Things had moved very swiftly, but I was delighted…her company had the talent I needed…they were local which helped in many ways…and she was a smooth talented ambassador.
Our first meeting ended at seven o’clock. She asked if I would walk across the parking lot to a small restaurant for a bite to eat. She disliked eating alone. Skillfully, she moved the conversation from business to my other interests and soon she had me talking about my family and home life.
I knew what she was doing. I realized that there was no better way to firm up a business relationship with a new client, than to gain an appreciation for their family and outside interests. Her questions were polite and she really demonstrated an interest in me beyond the business.
Two drinks and a light dinner later, it almost seemed like we were old friends. She had given me good understanding of her life as a single, professional woman; and she now knew considerable about my family and our busy urban life style.
Her questions and comments about my wife were interesting. It was particularly insightful how she paralleled her life as a single professional woman with the lifestyle that my wife enjoyed as a married stay-at-home mom.
The comparisons she drew were nonjudgmental; she could find the advantages and disadvantages in both roles. What a delightful conversationalist. What a logical thinker; what a quick mind; I was sold on Sunny’s company as the provider I needed for my advertising campaigns.
Three days later she called late in the afternoon to let me know she had contracts in a final form. She suggested that I join her to review them. She would bring them to me, but it would be much easier to make any necessary changes in her office.
Things were moving ahead of schedule…I was delighted. I agreed to come over to her offices late in the day for a meeting.
After a call home to explain my plans, I arrived at Sunny’s address about six that same evening. The address she gave me was not the office environment I expected, but instead a very attractive, very large, upscale stand alone condo. She answered the door immediately and ushered me into a stunning front room…modern, professionally decorated in black leather and chrome furniture. The marble floors, textured wall coverings, draperies; all carried a black and white theme…very different…very modern and gorgeous. Everything connoted the life style of a young single successful business person.
Sunny was dressed in a long black gown. It accented her dark hair and eyes in a very mysterious fashion. The gown flowed to the floor moving very sensuously as she walked with me from the door back through her condo to an office. My first thought was…what an unusual garment to wear to a business meeting…but her mannerisms were all business and her opening comments the same.
We ascended an open set of stairs to the second level; black marble with chrome railings. Everything was modern with exotic foreign art work to add just the right touch. Her decorator had to be one very talented person.
Down a hall for a short way and we arrived in her office. Sunny seated me at a small conference table and placed a contract folder in front of me. She busied herself preparing drinks while at the same time enjoining me in a warm thoughtful conversation about my business and my goals for the promotional program. What an impressive lady. Her conversation skills were exceptional. I could tell she was informally accumulating business information that she would need later as she put together our corporate advertising and publicity program. This woman knew what she was doing.
As she quietly talked I began to leaf through the draft contract she had placed in front of me…impressive. Within the first four pages she had captured the essence of what I had hoped we could achieve working together. It was clear she understood exactly what I had in mind for the promotion program.
I must admit, looking back that it was at this point I made my first mistake…her preliminary work on the draft contract was so complete, so clear, and so to the point that my guard quickly dropped. This was the woman I wanted to contract with…no question. My search had ended. Sunny’s firm was going to get the business for sure.
I had been reading the contract and listening to her comments for about an hour when she suggested we take a short break…she would like me to see more of her condo. She was obviously quite proud of her place. Everything about the evening thus far had been so above my expectations; I was honestly anxious to get away from business for a moment and learn more about this woman. She seemed so interesting and I felt like she had learned so much about my world while revealing much less about her own.
Room by room she began a tour…accompanied by interesting comments. Many of her decorative items were foreign things found or her trips abroad. It was obvious that Sunny was a woman of wealth. Her decorations, art work, and collectables exuded money.
The condo seemed enormous. It was on three levels with long halls and a good many rooms on each level. The third level was dominated by a large bar area. It looked like a very high end sports bar, complete with three high definition wide panel televisions over the bar. What an attractive interesting room. Sunny indicated that her work required a good bit of entertainment so the bar area was used a good bit.
Our tour eventually took us to the lower level where her bedroom was the first big room to the right off a long hallway. She opened the door.
What an interesting room…fascinating paintings and art work…a large king sized four poster bed covered with a black satin spread. It struck me that the room was unusual…black and chrome…beautiful…but certainly not feminine. The furniture was heavy; carved out of a very hard dark black tropical wood.
Even from the doorway, I had become so aware of a subtle, exotic fragrance that permeated the entire condo. I had heard of the term “a captivating fragrance” well that was exactly what this was. It was a pleasant scent throughout the condo and it grew even more obvious as we entered her room.
She stepped into the room first, talking continuously. I followed; the only polite thing to do. Her bedroom was so much more than just a place to sleep…it was like a display of her personality; a place where she spent a good bit of her private time. We strolled around the room stopping at various items as Sunny gave me interesting antidotes about how she acquired some of the more unusual things. She had a way of telling enough to keep the listener very interested and yet holding back enough to peak one’s curiosity. Where previously I had been impressed with her business approach, now I was equally fascinated with the woman and her life style.
Our drink glasses were empty when we returned to her office, and I was feeling the effects just a little; enough that it precluded further business conversation. I suggested that I take the draft contract with me for my attorneys to review and she agreed. With that I returned the contract to its file folder and turned our conversation to other areas…there were so many things about this woman that interested me.
Our conversation was easy, natural, but I found that very soon she had me talking about my world, again. She was so skilful at moving to subjects that interested her and avoiding my curiosities. Sunny had quickly turned our conversation back to my personal life. She had such interest in my family and our aspirations for the future.
As she talked I was surprised by a revelation. Throughout the conversation, she had said little about her personal feelings so I was really surprised when she got quite personal and revealed that she was rather jealous of a woman who was happily married and involved in the family life. Perhaps this was why she was so interested in my home life.

Anyway, her interests in me and my family served to be very disarming. She seemed to truly want to know about my wife and home life. Three drinks and about an hour and half later we were still talking about my family and her drinks had me talking like a parrot. I had revealed all manner of personal things…like our two girls were all the family we were going to have. My wife and I were both in our early thirties and with the girls already well along in grade school…additional children were out of the question.
I was amazed at the details I had willingly revealed.
She then turned the conversation to the future and specifically asked about my wife’s interests now that the girls were in school and she had more free time. Was there a possibility that my wife would move into the business world now that the girls were in school?
Sunny was having a hard time understanding the quiet life style of a woman at home alone all day. Volunteer work, library, fitness…she explored various possible activities that my wife might enjoy.
It was when she got into these possibilities that I revealed a deep family secret…my wife’s incapacitating shyness.
My wife has, since early childhood, been very handicapped by public shyness and inhibition. Her activity outside the home has always been very limited by a paralyzing fear of other people, particularly men. Sunny seem very curious about this problem…it was as if she was trying to understand how a woman could be so incapacitated.
What a wonderful hostess…time had passed swiftly…our conversations had been delightful…and I was ready to return home with the first draft of the agreement. Getting these services for my company had bothered me for months. It felt good to have a contract in hand. This was a winner of an evening. Things could not have gone better.
A guilt feeling passed me for a moment. When I arrived, Sunny’s black gown and general demeanor had causes me to think she might be trying to entice me personally to add to the appeal of her business contract. Now I realized that was a very inaccurate assessment; her personal interests in me included my wife and family at every turn of the conversation. Sunny was a straight up as a person could be; a good honest lady who liked people and really wanted to get to know her clients.
We finished our conversation and said good night seated at the conference table in the office. Sunny stood to show me out, but as I stood, I stumbled forward, with a wave of dizziness. I braced myself against the table, feeling unable to move further without falling. Sunny looked at me with concern as I struggled to return to my seat. I was completely disoriented; long hours of work, a late evening, little food, and the alcohol had done me in.
Sometime later I found myself resting on her bed…how I got there I will never know. I was fully dressed, flat on my back. Sunny was seated on the edge of the bed beside me where she was attending to me. One after the other, she was applying cool compresses to my fore head while at the same time she was gently massaging my shoulders and neck.
She would lean over me closely as she gently applied pressures to my neck on either side. She was very close…she smelled good…this fragrance was everywhere… a strange exotic perfume. I did not stir, I tried to show no sign of returning consciousness; this was so comfortable, it felt so good.
My mind seemed to be clearing a little, perhaps I could stand, but I was not anxious to move. I would test my ability later. I need more rest. I knew full well it was an excuse, but my incapacitation gave me justification to be beneath her in this strange erotic world described by her black gown draped down around me.
Her eyes had changed considerably since the conference table; beautiful yet strong, and dominate; they said “lie still, relax, I am in charge, enjoy the moment”.
She turned away to get another compress and as she did I released the top button of my shirt. She had removed my tie earlier…this would give her better access to my shoulders. As she turned back, it was obvious she noticed, her hands came back down to resume the massage, and as she did, she opened the remaining buttons, one at a time. Her warm hand now found my flesh; her touch was remarkable. Carefully, ever so gently, she manipulated the muscles in my neck and shoulders and then down to my chest. I was frozen in place. Her black gown came down around me like a dark mysterious cocoon.
Fully relaxed by her efforts, I just could not make myself move, until finally she leaned down, gave my forehead a motherly kiss, and said with a smile,
“You seem to be fully recovered, let’s see if you have your motor skills back. It’s getting later; you need to be on your way.”
Driving back home…off and on all night…and into the office the next morning…my mind would frequently jump back to Sunny’s bed. There was something I could not get a handle on…something that was so captivating…it was a strange feeling; something absolutely new to me. She had been in complete control of me as I laid there on her bed. She was in charge; she knew it; I knew it. She knew I was enraptured by the control she manifested over me. This was scary.

I have always been a control freak; I like close control over everything in my life, but there, with Sunny, the role was completely reversed. I had never been in a situation like that before in my life. A woman physically in charge of me!
Without further review, I signed her contracts, and had them returned to her early in the day. She was definitely the woman I wanted doing my promotional work.
I plunged into my normal office routine, only to find that ever so frequently my mind wandered to her bed and the vulnerable position I had been in beneath her. The style of perfume she wore would make a wonderful gift for my wife. The day moved along swiftly, things were going great with my company. I have always been a dedicated hard working executive; I have poured my life into this business and my family.
Looking back, my occasional daydreaming was understandable. I had been married close to ten years…no other romantic experiences in my life…I had never been so close and so intimate with another woman. It was easy to understand why Sunny’s tender care had affected me a bit. Something about her was captivating, mysterious, and very unusual. This was not a sexual interest, a desire for a fling; it was much different; so complicated.
I was shocked out of my daydream by the phone. It was late afternoon; Sunny calling to enquire about the contract and any changes that might be necessary. I felt a certain pleasure in being able to tell her, that not only were there no changes, but the contracts were already signed and in the mail back to her office. She expressed her pleasure and our conversation ended with a commitment to meet in my office for and initial planning meeting within two weeks. She needed time to clean up a couple other accounts and put together the first phase of her activities for my business. That timing was fine for my business schedule, but I was personally disappointed at the possibility of not seeing her sooner.
Imagine my delight when a short time later she called back to invite my wife and I to a party at her place Friday night. Just a small group of her friends…drinks, a light dinner and good conversation. She knew we would both find interesting people to chat with and she would try to make it an enjoyable evening. It sounded like a fun time; I promised to talk to my wife and get back quickly.
The next day I called Sunny, without even talking to my wife and accepted the invitation. I accepted unilaterally because I knew there would be considerable reluctance from my wife. I had work to do with her. The idea of a party at a stranger’s home would be terribly unsettling for her. Just the idea of meeting strangers was terrifying.
It took lots of conversation and coxing to convince her to accompany me. My argument was that this was an important supplier to my company, now, and one I would like her to be familiar with. It would be good for my business to have her along.
Finally, it took the ultimate promise…that I would not leave her side…I would protect her from any situation where she might end up one-on-one with a stranger. I continued to talk, never asking her to commit, just taking the assumptive approach that Sunny’s party was where we needed to be.
She did not really agree to go to the party; it was more like her protests faded into silence. Each time I mentioned the party, I could see her nervousness; her uncontrollable inhibition had such a grip on her. She knew her silence had committed her to attending and she was just plain scared.
Then the issue became…what to wear. This was a big problem. She wanted to look nice, of course, but at the same time she did not want to wear anything that would “stand out”. After some lengthy exploration in her closet, she settled on a light blue tailored skirt and jacket with a beige blouse; very conservative…something that would look decent, but give her a secure feeling in a very insecure setting.
Her outfit was one that should be worn to the office, not out at a party. There was just one exception. I had bought her beige blouse as a present. It was very sheer and revealing…cute and conservative under the jacket, but very revealing on its own. I was surprised by her choice.
Smiling, I agreed with what she has selected, and then kidding with her, I laid out a red bustier and little black panties for her to wear underneath. I suggested that having these beneath her conservative blue outfit would make her feel a little erotic and therefore ease the tensions a bit. These undergarments provided such a contrast to her blue suit. I knew there was little chance she would wear them.
The bustier was a cute little kinky thing I picked up for her when I was overly horny on a business trip. It was some kind of sexy…hooks up the back…it fits her very snuggly from beneath her breasts to her waist…red velvet trimmed with black lace. It supports her breasts very high making a bra unnecessary.
When I first brought it home, she tried it on and told me that it gave her an unusual sensation. Then she tried it once more, wore it once, and it had stayed in her dresser drawer ever since.
I was actually surprised when she came down later, ready to go, and told me she had, in fact, worn the things I suggested. I thought about it a moment and then concluded…in an unusual, somewhat scary situation like this…she wanted to be close to me and compliance with my little request was a good beginning; besides it was completely out of sight.
We arrived at Sunny’s condo just after seven. Sunny met us at the door. She greeted us with a warm smile and enthusiasm. She was obviously glad we were able to come. She seemed almost ignore me as her attentions immediately turned to my wife.
I could tell Sunny remembered my comments about my wife’s inhibitions. She started right into a friendly conversation with her; trying to make her comfortable. Sunny seemed so comfortable…conversation came easily to her, but my wife was speechless…absolutely scared. There could not be two more opposite women.
Sunny led us up an open black marble stairway to the third level where there was a small group of six or seven friends gathered in her bar. They were all caught up in conversation around the bar across the room, enjoying the view out a large window over the pool. Our arrival at the top of the stairs went unnoticed.
For a private bar this was quite the place. When Sunny showed it to me before, I had thought it seemed like a commercial establishment, but now, with Sunny’s sharp, young guests in the room it put that thought away quickly. This was a very private, wonderful place for an upscale party.
Interestingly, her guests were all dressed in shades of black…very modern…what a good looking bunch of young business people. I had worn a black business suit so I fit in a bit, but my wife in her conservative light powder blue skirt and jacket really stood out. Literally, she was the only thing in the room that was not black…I could tell she was uneasy.
Sunny led us to a tall black marble table with four high stools. The other guests continued to mingle at the bar across the room, almost without noticing us…caught up in their conversation.
A tall dark haired guy was making drinks behind the bar. Shortly after we were seated, he came over to the table with drinks. How impressive, no big to-do about what we would like to drink…he just told us he was preparing these for the group and would like us to sample them…simple as that.
While he served the drinks Sunny introduced him to my wife and me, as David. With the introductions completed he joined our conversation in that smooth way the party set does these things.

David was quite striking…modern hair cut…black open neck shirt and tailored black slacks…gold medallion at his neck…he looked like he had just walked out of Gentleman’s Quarterly magazine.
This had the makings of one of those very high classed, posh, urban parties that the young and beautiful attend. I was interested in how skillfully he joined the three of us. I noticed how he made a point of standing next to my wife, while Sunny who had been standing between us, moved more toward me…you know as they say at the parties boy/girl, boy/girl. These people had a way of making everything seem so spontaneous, so relaxed.
It soon became obvious that David had been singled out join us specifically to make my wife feel at ease. Sunny was such a good hostess, she knew that my wife, being very shy young woman, would be particularly uneasy in this type of setting and she wanted to do all she could to make her fit in.
The four of us stood enjoying the drinks. Our conversation was pleasant, but, oh, so very trivial. Sunny and David told us a little about each of the people over at the bar…first names only with a very short comment regarding each. (I.e. that’s Paul near the window…he has a lovely ski-ski-out in Vail) Other than that the conversation was very shallow…mostly, talk about the music…new wave…and this special party drink David had created. It tasted good…not too much alcohol…went down quite easily. He asked for out opinions and got firm approval from two of us.
My wife had not said a word since entering the condo more than forty five minutes ago. She seemed petrified. She stood at the high table with both hands on her drink, looking down with just an occasional glance in my direction that said “panic”. “Take me home,” was written all over her face.
Soon, one at a time, the people at the bar started to come over to meet us. Five very GQ guys and two very attractive young ladies, each would politely chat for a short while and then return across the room to their group. You could tell they were experienced party goers…quite skilled in chatting, drinking and talking about nothing more important than the unusual modern music playing throughout the condo. It was now confirmed, we were out with the young singles set, but their quiet casual demeanor had made me comfortable quite quickly. The same could not be said for my wife.
David was obviously aware my wife’s uneasiness. He began to make a real effort to bring her into a conversation. He was now talking directly to her, not asking questions, but addressing his comments directly to here. Her face was blushed with embarrassment. Her hands never left her glass and her eyes never looked up from the table. It was clear that Sunny had asked him to be nice to my wife. I began to feel sorry for him. He was trying so hard and he was making absolutely no headway, nothing at all. How could he be expected to waste his time with someone who was such a wall flower…so non-responsive?
However to his credit, he continued, and two drinks later it looked like he was beginning to have a just little success. He had been standing at her side over an hour when finally she acknowledged his presence by looking at him. It was just a glance, but it was repeated and her face looked less pained. It was a big improvement. I relaxed just a little and for the first time since arriving I was glad she was here. At the least, this would be an adventure in her quiet life.
The entire atmosphere at our table started to improve…to be less strained. Sunny for the first time began to talk a little business with me. As she talked she turned more and more in my direction.
I could watch over her shoulder as David continued talking. He had found a subject that had my wife actually smiling. She was obviously more at ease. I started feeling better about things. She still had not said a word, but she was looking at him and she did seem to be caught up in what he was telling her.
Sunny had been talking strictly business for several minutes when I realized I wasn’t listening to her. Sunny’s conversation might have been interesting, but I had been too caught up in the dynamics of what was going on between David and my wife to track with her. This was not good…I began to force my thought away from David and my wife and force my attention toward Sunny.
Another drink and forty-five minutes later, Sunny suggested that she and I go down to her office for a few minutes. She thought it would be good to get away from all the distractions as she wanted to go over a couple things. She could sense how difficult it was for me to concentrate.
I looked over Sunny’s shoulder at my wife and the possibility of embarrassing complications immediately swept into my mind. I was pleased that David had actually started a conversation with her. She seemed interested in what he had to say and she was now even offering a comment from time to time. This had to be a big step for a painfully shy woman; but my leaving the room, even for a moment, was another thing.
Frankly, it disturbed me; I liked the thought of being alone with Sunny for a few minutes. There was just so much more about this woman I wanted to know. Our earlier moments together had left me with such curiosity about her…almost a hunger. I did not like the feeling of being limited by my shy wife.
I hesitated but then agreed, commenting that I wanted to check with my wife.
I started to move, but Sunny’s quick hand on my arm stopped me.
“Let me have a word with David.” She said.
With that, Sunny stepped around the table and came up between David and my wife. I watched as she turned to each of them with a smile and a few words. She came back almost immediately,
“Hey, they are having a delightful conversation…I don’t think we will be missed. They both like New Wave music and he has her caught up in a little game, guessing the name of the pieces. Right now he is winning.”
With a big smile she turned to lead the way across the room to the stairs. I glance back at my wife but she did not seem to be aware of my leaving. She was actually lost in a conversation with a stranger…a male of all things. She was even looking at him…how unlike her…must be the alcohol. She was smiling. It was a relief to see her with a smile on her face. It was the first time I could remember seeing her enjoy a party.
Coming here was a major step for her. Since childhood she has been so debilitated by sever psychological inhibition. Even thinking about coming this evening had been a terror for her. It had stayed foremost on her mind since the moment we were asked. She had been a nervous wreck. It was grand that she was actually talking to someone…what a step forward.
I was caught up in my thoughts following Sunny through the bar and down the steps; but at the bottom of the steps I felt a wave of disorientation like I remembered from the first time I was here. It was similar to the feelings I had, when I needed her assistance before I could return home. Not nearly as strong now but it was enough that I made a special effort to remain stable as I followed down the next flight of black marble steps holding snuggly to the bright chrome hand rail.
At the foot of the steps, out of sight of the others, Sunny turned, and took my hand. Her grip was strangely strong and good…reassuring.
Her firm control was all I was thinking about as we continued downward to the lower level. Memories from the first time I had been in her bedroom swept over me as we continued downward. These memories had remained in the back of my mind since my previous visit here. There was something so captivating about her.
Her movements were strong, determined and dominate; movements that did not give me an opportunity to protest without a major disruption. I remembered that her

bedroom comprised this entire lower level…and as she continued down the steps, a sense came over me that I was going where I should not go. This seemed like a last opportunity to change the course of things to come; but I followed her; drawn by a strong desire to know more about the strange sensations she had created within me during our previous encounter.
With out a word her bed room door shut behind us and I heard her snap the dead bolt lock. The light level was very low, created exclusively by three large flat screen televisions which turned down at an angle from the ceiling high above the foot of her bed. Each high definition screen displayed a dark beautiful forest scene accompanied by soft music and the sounds of nature. It was entrancing.
Sunny smiled and with out a word motioned for me to sit on the edge of her bed. She stepped up to me so closely that her knees parted on either side of mine as she stood in front of me. Her beautiful black gown flowed open just enough to drive me wild. Her fragrance was wonderful…a pleasant reminder of the strange erotic feelings she had created within me before. She slowly removed my suit coat, removed my tie, and unbuttoned my shirt. She seemed to hesitate between each item, giving me a chance to protest; all the while knowing full well that I would not. Sunny leaned over me so closely.
“I know exactly what you want,” she said softly “I loved seeing you relax the other day…you were so cute when you had too much to drink…relaxation is good for a guy that works as hard as you do…you know.”
She smiled as her hands found the exact same places at the base of my neck…her intoxicating perfume filled my senses…and the same tingling erotic feeling swept over me. I was back in a strange world where this woman was completely in charge. Indescribable feelings surged through me in waves.
This time her hands continued down my back and then around to remove my shirt. She had gained full access to my upper body. I sat on the edge of the bed, almost trembling, waiting for more, I needed her touch.
With gentle pressure she continued to work one muscle group at a time. She stopped to offer me a drink from a stand beside the bed. I was so caught up in what she was doing, that I quickly took one large swallow and returned the glass to its place. I did not want this to stop…there was something hypnotic about this whole thing. I could not tolerate an interruption.
As if she sensed my feelings, she smiled and with a gentle pressure brought us together in an embrace. My face was lost between her breasts as she gently laid us backward on to her bed, together. The black bed spread had such an unusual texture…it felt strange against my bare back…like satin. I was in the position I remembered so well from the first night. My head found her pillow. She moved on top of me; her hands found my chest muscles on either side and she continued.
As she worked she spread my arms up and out toward the tall dark columns that supported the upper frame of the bed at the corner. I willing let her move my arms as she desired; submission flooded over me. This woman was so dominate and I was intoxicated by her domination.
A warm compress came over my forehead and eyes as she continued to duplicate the earlier evening. Now, I was back in the same wonderful, warm erotic world she had introduced me to before. She was kneeling with her legs spread over me at the waist. I could feel the light touch of her gown surrounding me.
My world was dark and warm and wonderful…her hands moved out along my right arm, working each inch along the way. She meticulously massaged each muscle. After she had finished working completely to my right wrist, her attention turned to my left arm. I was quietly gasping, caught up in her movements; she had to be aware of how she was affecting me.
I went to move but found my right wrist tied firmly in place. In no time my left arm was constrained the same way. I lay on my back with my arms fully spread to her will. What an erotic position. A tingling passed through me; I felt my erection mounting harder and harder.
I had to admit it; I wanted sex with this woman…so badly…more than I would admit to myself…more than I could ever remember wanting sex. But, this went so much further, so much deeper; an uncontrollable, sensual need for her sexual dominance. I had to be truthful with myself; that is why I was here…that is honestly why I had signed her contract so easily and quickly. From the moment I came to under her control that first night she had really overcome me.
Sunny replaced the warm compress over my eyes and for the first time I saw that the television screens over her bed had changed from the forest glade to views around Sunny’s condo. The one to the left displayed changing views of the cocktail party on the third level. There was obviously a hidden camera up there which scanned across the group automatically…each time showing the bar from one side to the other.
I watched the overhead screen as the view passed David and my wife. He had moved tall chairs to the table and they were now seated side by side. He was turned toward her. She was still looking straight ahead but she was turned ever so slightly in his direction. I noted that her hands had become animated and it appeared that she was actually talking some. This was remarkable.
It was encouraging to see that my wife was actually in a conversation, and was not just sitting, embarrassed, looking at the floor as usual. A good feeling passed over me; this development made me feel less guilty about leaving her up in the bar, and succumbing to the temptations of this beautiful, strange woman.
The warm compress came back over my eyes and I was back in the warm dark erotic world. My desires for this strange woman were in charge of me and I feared that she knew it. Her touch was like magic; her voice…her fragrance…her gown. She lay down beside me, close to my body, with her head resting on my outstretched arm,
“What do you think of my video equipment…just my way of keeping track of what is going on?”
She laughed quietly.
“I like to make sure the guests stay happy when I am away…makes me feel like a good hostess.”
“Hey did you notice David and your wife?”
“I think she is doing just fine, now. I am so glad you forewarned me. She was every bit as shy and inhibited as you said. I knew to ask David to employ a little of his charm with her. I sensed he could keep her happy for a while and I wanted time to get away like this with you.”
“I’ll be honest with you, David enjoys entertaining and he seems very good at it. It looked like she was really beginning to enjoy his company, didn’t you think?”
My mind was completely with Sunny…David and my wife were in another world right then. I could care less what they were doing as my mind was again completely caught up in what I wanted Sunny to do.
“Yes”.
Was all I could say…anything more might reveal how out of control my desires were for this strange woman in this strange situation. Now that my wife appeared happy and occupied, the little pangs of guilt I had felt earlier were replaced by desire…simple raw sexual desire. I needed what she seemed to love doing to me.
While lying close to my ear and talking, her hand had returned to my chest with the magic touch. It was like she had a plan…everything she was doing to me was so

organized. She was taking me somewhere very special and she knew exactly how to do it.
She came back up over me to sit lightly astride my body. She was applying oil to my skin…it was wonderful…warm and fragrant like her perfume. She bent up over me exactly as she had that first night. Her touch began to make me writhe ever so slightly and I knew she could sense my movements. She turned and her fingers found my belt buckle as she continued to apply the oil lower and lower. My trousers slid downward. Willingly I lifted upward and she slid everything off leaving me nude.
Her caring movements continued downward and it was clear she now was fully aware of my aroused state. This was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.
Soon she had my left leg constrained outward to the corner of the bed, and then my right leg followed.
Sunny now had full control of me…I was tied spread eagle flat on my back, on her bed…and it was the strangest erotic sensual feeling I have ever known. The drinks were having a wild effect on me, but her manipulation was even more powerful.
She replaced the warm compress across my eyes and as she did I got another short glance at the video screens. One of her cameras had stopped scanning and was now fixed on David and my wife. He had moved closer and his arm was around her, resting on the back of her chair. She was now turned toward him, holding her drink glass with both hands…talking, smiling, but her smile was strange…almost giddy…like a school girl! Her jacket was unbuttoned revealing her pretty blouse. Her expressions and movements were carefree. A quick thought passed my mind. Maybe she was feeling the effects of alcohol. I hoped she was not drinking too much as her only real reaction to alcohol was to get very tired and sleepy and I wanted time with Sunny.
Anyhow for now this was wonderful, Sunny’s planning was working. My wife seemed caught up with David and he appeared to be enjoying entertaining her as well. She would not be wondering about my being away. I was free to explore this dark erotic world with this dark erotic woman for a while longer.
Sunny replaced the compress and I was returned to the dark. She carefully moved on top of me. It seemed like her every move was designed to drive me wilder. She sat across me at the waist. I could feel her gown flowing down around me and her nude flesh beneath so smooth against my lower body. I moved trying to reach up to grasp her, I needed to touch her. I tried to move…to slide…attempting to place her smoothness more intimately against my lower body.
I felt the constraints around my wrists and ankles tighten outward. I tried to move again, only to find that I was bound such that any movement on my part was impossible…if I relaxed everything was fine. There was nothing to be gained by fighting the tension, I lay spread to her desires…erotic…sensual…seduction. Any movement that occurred would have to be on Sunny’s part.
Sunny leaned forward over me and I could feel the light touch of her gown move up over my chest. Her lips came down to mine, very gently at first. Then she kissed me deeply…forcefully…I could feel her tongue…against my lips parting them…her fingers follow…they taste good…and then in one quick move…something was ****** into my mouth, opening me completely, as she fixed a strap around the back of my head. I tried to speak, to protest, but I could only make an unintelligible muffled groan. It was soft, like sponge, swollen, completely filling my mouth and forcing my tongue down and back.
“Isn’t that an interesting little device?” She offered. “I think wonderful things are about to happen that might surprise you, and I would never want you, or my quests embarrassed by an outbreak!”
Her hands lifted my head and prop me up on a black pillow as she removed the warm compress from my eyes. It was obvious that she wanted me to see the overhead screens. She wanted me to know exactly what was going on upstairs. She smiled down at me,
“You are going to enjoy this, my love. Just watch that David…he is such a charming, disarming rascal; yet so skilled in what he does. He just loves the ladies.”
The center screen showed David and my wife. They had moved to a black couch somewhere away from the bar. Her drink glass was full again. They were sitting side by side and way to close for comfort. Her inhibitions were being tested for sure. Being alone with a stranger, a male, would create such anxiety for her. Sitting like this with him would absolutely be too much for her. She would be some kind of upset when this was over.
I watched as His arm went around her shoulders and drew her more closely. He whispered something and then released her. Together they stood up and she turned as he slid her jacket from her shoulders.
She had allowed him to remove her jacket. How unthinkable; my shy wife? He folded it and placed it over the end of the couch. I was absolutely dumbfounded; she was willing to do this? How out of character for her.
Slowly he turned her to face him again. She was looking downward, trying to determine just how revealing her blouse was. She knew that it was quite thin and her breasts were bare beneath it; supported by the bustier. She needed that jacket.
His right hand gently came up under her chin bringing her eyes upward to look directly into his. It was his way of assuring her that she looked wonderful and he wanted her to dismiss any concern about the missing jacket. An expression came over her that I will never forget. She was obviously caught by his admiration.
Then, he took both of her hands and together they returned to sit, side by side, on the couch. Their eyes never moved from one another.
They sat, talking quietly. His left arm moved around her back and his right hand moved gently up to her face where he held her very tenderly such that she looks directly into his eyes. She offered no resistance. She made no effort to move.
She was now very close to David. Her thin beige blouse and short blue skirt looked charming and so sensual. It was amazing how, just removing her jacket, had changed her looks. The outline of her body could clearly be seen through the blouse. It was obvious that she was wearing the very sexy bustier. Why had I ever suggested she wear such a thing?
I could clearly see her breasts moving with each excited breath she took.
I moaned and tried to sit up…useless. I could not make any sound or movement. I was helpless. Sunny quietly sat beside me on the edge of the bed, gently rubbing my upper leg. Her silk gloved right hand found my testicles and she began to gently manipulate them. I was throbbing with desire. I could hear my own breathing in such a strange way with this device wedged in my mouth.
Sunny looked down from the video monitors for a moment,
“That David is such a cunning guy. I just knew he could find someway to relax her and allow us some time together. What magic he has. I am sure he will enjoy talking with her a lot more without her being encased in that rather formal suit jacket. You can be assured, however, that he knows his limits. Sunny has given him his instructions and he will not go beyond the limits I gave him!”
She looked down at me with a smile and then her gaze returned up to the monitor.
David had moved very little. He was still holding my wife just as before, but he had begun to gently kiss her. It was like a game. He would slowly move toward her until his lips found hers…then move away…looking into her eyes for approval. Finding the look he desired, his kiss would come back to her again and again…her lips…then her neck…then back under her ear. He paused time and again to look into her eyes assuring himself that she was pleased.

She was obviously being turned on by this gigolo; very turned on. I could not believe what I was seeing. My wife, this inhibited woman, who had trouble stopping the mailman to ask for postage, was allowing this guy to come onto her like I would have never imagined. Even in our early courtship…she had never responded like this.
Sex for my wife was a one way street and I was the only movement on that street. When it came to sex, she did what I asked her to do, but that was it…she never suggested, created, or seemed very involved.
Now, she was absolutely caught up in what the gigolo was doing. If not, she could simply get up and walk away from him. He was not stopping her.
The screen to the right still showed a happy group at the bar. They were drinking, standing at the bar, caught up watching the monitors which had come alive over the bar; something on these videos was very entertaining.
It was then I realized for sure that David had taken my wife out of the bar. As the camera scanned the room it confirmed that my wife and David were no longer there. My assumption was correct, they were somewhere else in the condo and he was alone with her.
Sunny was applying warm cream to my chest while making sure she did not block my view. She turned to the night stand beside the bed and opened a drawer. A straight razor…not a safety razor we all know…but an old fashion straight razor was laid out in the drawer. Her lips come down to my left nipple and as her teeth gently grasp me…she brought the open razor over, just below my nipple. Slowly she moved the cold steal around the nipple as she held it extended upward with her teeth. The sharp blade made no mark, but it was unbelievable erotic…it was a symbol of complete domination.
She moved slowly up over me in a way that assured I could continue to see David and my wife together…it was as if she had them putting on a performance to accompany the erotic feelings she was creating within me. My sexual needs were out of control as my attention was driven back and forth from the video monitors to the reality of what Sunny was doing to my body.
David had my wife’s face turned directly toward him. His hands held her tenderly but firmly and his gentle kisses had established a pattern. He moved from her lips to her neck…then around to just under her ear…then back to her lips. He would move away slightly, pause, look deeply into her eyes, and then return to her lips and neck again.
Her hands were still in her lap where she had placed them earlier, but he was beginning to solicit response from her. Her elbows had moved back against the couch as his titillation causes her to arch her back in a submissive posture. She was beginning to physically respond to him…her trembling was obvious. Her breasts were exaggerated by her arched position and I could see them moving with her quickened breathing.
Then as I watched, the impossible occurred. He stopped kissing her, held her head gently with both hands, and whispered something very close to her ear. When he finished whispering, he moved his body slightly away from him, while still gently holding her face. He had her positioned such that he could look directly in her eyes but turned so the camera had a clear frontal view of her.
Slowly, sensuously her hands came up from her lap and she unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She hesitated…he turned her head and whispered again. She opened the second button. One after the other, with his encouragement, she began to unbutton her blouse for him.
This very, very, shy woman…how could she…in school she could not undress in the shower with other girls…she undressed in our closet for years…and now she was willingly doing this for him. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.
With the top three or four buttons undone, her breast would be *******…she hesitated but, he whispered again and she slowly, sensuously, continued. An additional button…a second and her blouse open clearly ******** her breasts. She stopped, still looking in his eyes…he whispered and she continued again. When she finished opening the last button, the blouse fell open. She made no effort to close it.
His kiss moved to her lips and as he did her arms went back against the couch causing the blouse to open even further as her breasts were thrust forward in an erotic elevated position. He held her in a way that allowed the camera to capture everything.
His gaze moved downward, appreciating his progress. She had no bra above the bustier. Her bare breasts were right there…bare…held high…accentuated, and heaving from his attentions.
His hands still gently held her face, but his lips began to move down, down…down… Her face was awash in ecstasy as his lips found her right nipple and he slowly, gently, began to consume her breast.
Another man now had complete access to my wife’s breasts and I had no way of interfering…no way to stop him from enjoying her.
Sunny had made several small tracks with the razor on my chest not to break the skin just to threaten, but now she moved the razor under my left arm. She handled it like an expert. Frequently, she added this fragrant cream and then she was back at work shaving me until my under arms were absolutely nude. The straight razor had become such an erotic threat…bound as I was I was at her mercy.
David continued his magic; he took both of his hand and slowly began to stand up. She followed as if in a trance. Her elbows were back…she offered no resistance to his desires. She was standing in front of him with her hands extend to him, but with her elbows back ever so erotically. He was controlling her completely.
After standing like this for a few moments, he released one of her hands and slowly began to move behind her still holding the other. While doing so, he turned her so the camera had a full view. He put her on full display with one arm behind her back in a most seductive, submissive pose.
Then a new reality struck me. Once behind her, with her on full display, he looked past her directly up into the camera and smiled. He had put my wife on exhibit; he was demonstrating his successes, his progress. David was doing exactly what he had been told to do. He was a master at this; he knew he was being videoed. And he was proud of his progress.
Still standing behind her his hands moved to her waist…his kiss moved to the back of her neck. He held her this way with her body directly toward the camera…as if posed…in just her fancy bustier and short skirt.
My erection was raging. I had watched my wife moving in response to his directions. Her entire body was now involved. Her legs had parted a little to provide some stability in this position. Her skirt was shorter than most she owned but now it was the only protection she had from the camera’s eye. David had her on display.
I glanced at the first screen above me, the one showing the group enjoying cocktails in the bar. I could now clearly see that the video over the bar was showing my wife and David. Her seduction was their sport…their entertainment. I was embarrassed for her, but there was nothing I could do or say to stop it. This was terrible, undoubtedly, knowing Sunny, she was recording all this as well.
Some movement drew my attention to a second screen above me. Now a shadow in the first monitor showed another young GQ guy had entered the room where my wife and David were. He was carrying a small camera and as he started to circle her, his camera was displayed on the second screen above me.
My wife had not seen this intruder. She was facing away from the door toward the fixed camera, just as David wanted. If she could see him it would quickly change

things. No more intimacy. With two guys there…she could never continue this. She would be out of there in a flash.
The video this new guy was taking was even more revealing. He was capturing an ever enlarging close-up of her body. Her head was turned to the right to receive David’s kisses. She had not yet seen this new cameraman; but as he got closer, she would certainly become aware that second man was in the room photographing her very personally and this would end quickly.
Still standing behind her, David whispered close to her ear again, and then moved his kiss lower on her neck. Slowly her hands came up behind her, where she slowly unzipped her skirt and then unbuttoned the one button that held it in place. My wife’s skirt fell to the floor revealing her.
Just like that, she had been willing to comply with his erotic request.
This was impossible…she was stripping. Did she not realize what she had done…what she now looked like? She was standing in just the sexy bustier and little black panties. I could not believe what I was seeing. I tried to moan…nothing. Tried to set up…nothing. I could make no sign of disapproval. I could do nothing to interfere with what was going on.
Sunny had finished with my upper body…I was devoid of all body hair above my waist. Carefully she slid downward until my hard erection stood straight in front of her. Oil and then the razor…my pubic hairs began disappearing into a towel. She worked steadily, apparently ******* of my enormous erection, until the straight razor had me as smooth as a child…pubic area and scrotum; I was being driven to an ecstasy that I would never admit. Her gloved hand found my now smooth body and a shudder of response passed through me.
While Sunny had created ecstasy for me…David was creating ecstasy for my wife. I watched as they moved across the room toward a bed. I wanted to shout…stop! STOP! This is so very wrong.
Wild thoughts passed through me… this can not go further…she can not have intercourse…she is so fertile…she has always been so faithful to me… she will never be able to live it down if he manages to have sex her. Sex with another man will kill her; she cannot handle such a thing.
He seemed to move so slowly, so deliberately. When they reached the bed David sat down on the edge and brought her close to stand directly in front of him. Her bare breasts were exactly at the level of his lips. Without touching her otherwise he slowly took her right nipple in his lips and then between his teeth. I watched as her head went back erotically, and her arms went around his head to pull him to her, in a protective reaction. His hands were on the bed at his side, as he gently worked her breast. She was holding his head tightly in an endeavor to limit the uncontrollable sensation he was creating within her…but at the same time…it was an embrace.
David released her breast for a moment, smiled up at her and then reached up with both hands to bring her right ear down to his lips. He whispered, whispered again, and then slowly she moved away from him about two steps. Her hands went behind her back where one by one she began releasing the clasps to her bustier.
The second man in the room had moved with his camera to her left side…he was a little distance away…but he captured what she was doing in detail. My wife was smiling a strange sensual smile. Untouched, she was continuing her little strip tease for David. Her eyes never left his. She was caught up in a magical connection with him. ******* of anything else.
After several moments, her stiff bustier was released and fell to the floor between them. Without leaving the bed, he reached down and moved it to one side and then extended both hands in an invitation for her to step back into his arms.
As she made the step toward him, he stopped her and the unspeakable occurred. With one hand on either side he slowly slid her panties over her hips and let them slide to the floor. She offered no resistance in fact her hands moved upward in a sensual jester as he did it. He was looking directly into her eyes; he saw no indication of disapproval…no desire on her part for him to stop. On the contrary, she was visibly aroused by what he did.
She was now standing, absolutely naked, as if in a trance, in front of a strange man that she had just met this evening. My erection raged.
What made it even more unbelievable was that the other stranger with the camera continued circling her, slowly capturing everything and she seemed to remain completely ******* of his presence.
Now completely nude, David’s hands returned to her waist and brought her to him; she responded willingly. She moved up to him as he sat on the edge of the bed, and wrapped her arms around his head…permitting his lips to return to her breast. His arms went around her drawing her in and she bent over him with her face lost in his hair.
They remained wrapped together for sometime.
Then, David released her and slowly, ever so slowly, he moved her away from him and began to turn her around.
There was no question now…she could see the camera man. He was standing right there photographing her. Yet, there was no surprise…no effort on her part to cover up…no shy reaction; she smiled directly at him…she was enthralled. She seemed in a trance.
I watched my wife willing on display. She was moving of her own accord, as David simply guided her in a turn with his hands at her waist. Once, twice, three times…he slowly turned her fully nude in front of the camera. Her pubic hair was so evident; rich, dark, carefully trimmed; it provided such a contrast to her light skin.
The camera man centered a close-up at the level of her genital area and held the same framing as she turned time after time in front of him. He was sporting an enormous erection. He was enjoying her immensely. Her shapely buttocks, her trim hips, her contrasting pubic hair…all passed by him in a sensual display. His camera shook ever so slightly.
Sunny moved a black pillow over my face denying me further view of the screens. The last thing I saw was her attractive body with her dark pubic hair on full close up display. I was back in the dark. Sunny’s hands had finally found my erection. She was wearing silk gloves. Gently she began to stroke me and as her pull became more pronounced I reacted in the only way I could…my back arched upward with each movement she made. She added oil that increased the sensitivity to an unbearable level. Then she stopped. I was enormous…loaded…so sensitive… and so incapacitated I could do nothing to climax and nothing to hide my condition. I lay in darkness, tightly bound to her bed and absolutely ready to explode.
She moved up beside me, sitting on the edge of the bed. She leaned close to my ear,
“Well, well, well, I think everything is ready for you now lover. Here it is…your ultimate sexual fantasy!”
Slowly, she once again removed the pillow from my face. What was on the three screens cause me to go rigid.
The center screen showed David still seated on the edge of the bed, with my wife, absolutely nude in front of him. As I watched he lay back onto the bed and waited, looking directly into her eyes. Slowly, she moved toward him. Her eyes never left his. She opened her knees on either side of his as she moved up to him and then she leaned forward until her upper body was over him supported by her arms. She had positioned her full breasts directly over his lips. They were perfectly aligned.
Slowly, gently, he consumed her right breast as she visibly shuddered. Drawn by what he was doing, she lowered her upper body toward him as if to give him even

more. Her right arm encircled his head as she drew him closer in a protective reaction.
A moment later his right hand moved downward between them to guide his cock upward against the lips of her vagina. He did not enter her but rather just place it against her. His arms relaxed outward down to the bed and with a quiet moan she began to move. Slowly, forcefully, she worked against his enormous erection in all directions…until inch by inch she began to take his swollen member inside her.
Then the impossible. My wife drove downward taking him, completely. As she did, David released her breast from his lips and looked upward over her shoulder, he smiled directly into the overhead camera. He had succeeded. He had fully seduced her and it was as if he wanted the world to know.
Their intercourse began. She was looking directly down into he eyes as she began working his swollen cock. He remained very still just enjoying her. His only movement occurred after she had been completely mounted for some time and it was to gently move his hands behind her buttocks and arch upward into her in a rhythmic response to her loving.
Sunny leaned close to me,
“I always thought that David to be quite the rascal and very successful with the ladies; but in this case, I don’t know who we can call the rascal, do you lover? I gave him strict limits tonight, but it looks like I gave the limits to the wrong person. I think your wife just took him!”
I could offer no response.
The three screens were all busy.
The first screen scanned the bar where Sunny’s party was gathered, drinking and excitedly watching the video screens which duplicating the three in this room.
The middle screen showed every move my wife was making on David while his smile remained directed over her to the camera.
The third screen was unclear, grey, but there was motion on it…dark motion. It took a moment for me to recognize the motion as the back of Sunny’s black robe. If she moved one way or the other the third screen would show me bound here in her bed.
A soft velvet blinder came down over my eyes and a thick elastic band passed behind my head. I was back in the dark. I tried in vain to say something. It seemed Sunny had moved from me. Had she revealed me?”
I struggled to communicate but I felt her hands return to my erection. I was throbbing.
She wrapped something tightly around me and I felt my pelvis being lifted upward by my penis and scrotum. It was tight, suspending me. I felt metal beneath the tie and realized she was mounting a metal band next to my shaved body, around the base of my entire penis and scrotum. I could clearly hear it snap into place after quite a bit of effort on her part. It was tight, very tight, mounted right against me holding my penis and testicles outward.
She lifted the velvet blinders and I looked down at the most enormous erection which, together with my balls, was pulled upward, and distended from my body by a very tight gold metal band. My erection was pulled severely upward and in this position it was aimed directly at my face. I struggled against my bonds, but to no avail.
Sunny slid up near my ear,
“Hey sweetheart, I want you to watch the TV for a few minutes…you are about to have a new viewing experience. One I can guarantee you have never had before. I fear your wife has gotten a little too involved with that rascal David. I think she will be doing things to him that you will find absolutely unbelievable. What a woman!”
“I know that what she is about to do would normally drive you to a climax, but suspended as you are, Sunny has made that impossible! Sunny now controls that too and that will only heighten the adventure for you …I guarantee.”
The picture on wide screen in the middle softened a bit. It was obvious the lighting in their room had been dimmed. My wife and David had now moved up onto the bed. He had two black pillows under his buttocks and she was working furiously on top of him; down hard against his cock, taking him full length, then upward along his body as if to wring everything from him. Time after time in rapid succession.
Audio came on. I could clearly hear her moaning, and gasping as she worked. Over and over she kept moaning. With each stroke…she was taking him. She was working his cock like a woman possessed. Never had I seen anything like this…never could I have imagined she could be so involved. She was getting wilder and wilder…while all he did was lying there providing his cock for her service and gaze up into the video camera with this very pleased expression.
Sunny had my complete scrotum and penis pulled so high and erect…and now her glove covered hands were working on me. It felt like she was gathering my foreskin beneath the head of my penis. Then there was tightness as she attached something directly to me there.
My eyes would not move from the view of my wife. She had David firmly impaled within her. Her legs would spread wide as she slid downward on him, and then come tightly to his sides as she moved back up along him. She was working everything to a final climax and he only had to move with her. Their sensual moans could be heard loudly throughout the room. It was unbelievable. Never, even in the darkest porn movie, had I witnessed a woman so fully engaged in fucking a man. Her motion and their moaning kept growing and growing in a grand crescendo, faster and faster, louder and louder.
Then it happened…David climaxed deep into my wife with a loud snorting moan…my wife climaxed on David with a wild scream and I climaxed upward all over my chest and face.
Just as I did a searing pain went through the head of my cock. Sunny had released a device straight through the foreskin she had gathered. There was a slight odor of burning flesh…she had cut a hole through my foreskin directly under the head of my penis. The odor was when it was automatically cauterized.
I moaned and looked downward, as she passed the hasp from a gold colored padlock through me and snapped it shut. She then turned toward the foot of the bed and I could watch on the right hand screen as she ceremoniously suspended the key to my cock from a gold chain around her neck and dropped it between her breasts. She had turned so all who were watching back up in the bar could see my submission to her desires. She had me locked.
A black satin pillow came over my eyes and I was sent into a land of blackness and pain. I could feel Sunny working on me. A cool liquid, her tender touch and the pain began to subside. It took several minutes. Then that black satin pillow was removed and I was looking up into Sunny’s smiling face. She turned as if to direct my attention back to the video screens.
My cock had hurt like I cannot describe, but what remained of the pain quickly faded as my attention again returned to the center screen where my wife was back on top of David again.
This was impossible; I could not believe the way she continued to make love to him. At home she was a do-it-quickly-and-lights-out woman. She had been at this for hours and had a climax to end all climaxes; how could she have the energy let alone the interest in him.
She was at him just as before…nude…spread over him…firmly down until she moaned then she would milk upward to once again try to take everything he had. He remained quite still with his arms around her shoulder, his lips locked to hers, and his movement one of reaction to her strong effort. One thing had changed; he no longer stared upward at the camera. He was buried in loving her.
Sunny’s gloved hands gently rubbing my testicles and lower body. She was enjoying every moment of this. Sunny was the only one who had not climaxed, she remained in control. She was still on a high, working on me, and watching my wife with David, as the two of them continued to amaze me.
What stamina they had. I would never have believed it possible for a couple to climax as they did…and still be right back at it again with all this vigor. Unbelievably, I could feel an erection returning as I watch her work and felt Sunny’s hand do their magic to my lower body.
I watched as my wife moved to a different position on him, she was sitting up astride him while keeping him fully impaled within her. This new position was much more revealing. Her breasts moving freely in keeping with her stroke on him…what a sensual movement.
And then, everything else was revealed…this was not David. My wife was now fully engaged with the camera man. Her intensity was the same; her intimacy was every bit as intense as it had been before. There was just one change; she was now violently, passionately making love to a second man. I watched as time after time his face turned toward the camera.
The three wide screens were all alive. Center was my wife taking on this new lover…left was me bound with my suspended erection adorned with a large gold lock…right was the party crowd enjoying all three screens as they drank and talked up in the bar.
Sunny had disappeared leaving me with the video views.
I was helpless but strangely fixated watching my wife with this second lover. She was involved with him like a woman possessed. Her body said she needed all of him and she was getting that and so much more.

Reactions: Robbywski
She was mounted on him, jockey style, working slowly forward and back…up and down on his member. His hands supported her breasts as she move. This went on and on…she would pause only to lean downward and gently kiss his lips as his arms infolded her in an embrace. Then she would return to an upright position and lose control making love to him once more. His testicles were enormous, engorged, getting larger and tighter and tighter to his body as she worked.
Finally, it ended when she bent forward over him…buried her tongue in his mouth…his arms wrapped strongly around her and he delivered upward into her waiting body. Her reactions were remarkable as she bound herself down upon him while together they climaxed repeatedly.
They lay still, exhausted. It looked like she was finished, but after several minutes she began to work gently up and down along him, to wring out every sperm in his body. To all those in the bar being entertained by the video, she was clearly in charge of what was happening; no way could someone blame the guy…he was simply serving her desires.
Once again, I climaxed as I have never climaxed in my life. A spontaneous geyser sprayed all over me as the gold lock altered the normal flow from my cock. I lie panting…exhausted, alone.
In a short while it was over. The wide screens went to the original forest scenes…the soft music came on and a black sleep came over me like I had been drugged.
Sometime later I awoke. My arms and legs had been released, and my penis was no longer suspended. Sunny lie beside me in the bed and I was turned toward her with my arms wrapped tightly around her. Her lovely, strange, fragrance filled the room…the soft music and sounds of nature played. The three wide screens showed deep dark forest scenes.
Sunny was awake. Her large brown eyes were inches from mine and her beautiful full lips were parted slightly. Her breath was sweet, wonderful. We were so close, so intimate. What has happened?
“You sleepy head…your awake! My, what we have been through. We certainly have a wonderful new dimension added to the relationship between us now, my love. Don’t move too quickly…you had better take some time to get used to you new jewelry. Here let me help you!”
With that she reached down and brought up a thick gold chain. As she moved it, I could see it was attached to the gold padlock. In addition my now flaccid penis and balls were completely encased in a gold wire cage locked firmly to the gold band tightly mounted against my body. Just the head of my penis and her gold padlock were extended through the cage, downward at an angle.
She looked down at my body with a smile,
“It would seem to me that your sex now belongs to Sunny Starr my love”.
Her smile was warm,
“I have the only key to your locks. Intercourse for you is impossible unless you come to Sunny. I know you will look forward to that from now on…and I do look forward to entertaining you”.
She smiled knowingly, waiting for my reply, but there was nothing I could say. She went on,
“Well on second thought, I guess you could go to someone to have it all removed, but, wow! That would be doubly embarrassing…think of the questions when someone else saw that installation…and think of the comments when others saw Sunny’s videos of you.”
“I think you had better just come to Sunny for your pleasures, right?”
She wrapped her arms around me and slid down my body until my locks and all they secured disappeared beneath her gown. A moan escaped my lips as she gently began to work on me.
The room was dark except for the right screen which now showed a slow motion replay of my wife with one of her earlier lovers. I could not tell which one, David or the camera man. It did not matter…she had clearly done them both.
Sunny unlocked my cage and was bringing me to another erection…what skill. She turned such that she could do her wonderful thing to me while watching the wide screen. She worked harder and harder…all pain was gone.
My wife was now on her back, legs wide open taking all her lover offered. Strangely, I could not remember her on her back with either David or the other fellow who ran the camera. Then in a moment it became clear, this was yet another lover. This was not a replay, my wife was still engaged in sex and now it was with another of the fellow we had met in the bar earlier. She was on the bottom, he was doing the work. She was responding with vigor, but obviously she was being used this time.
As the camera moved about, one view it frequently showed was from the foot of the bed. Each time it panned across them I could clearly see his balls becoming tighter and tighter. Finally, he came…my wife came repeatedly…and Sunny’s gloved hand took me to completion one more time. I was exhausted but even so this climax rivaled any I had ever had.
Sunny gently closed and locked the cage and cautioned me again to be careful as I adjusted to my new life. She assured me that the jewelry she had installed on me would give me no trouble if I just left it alone. The device she used to install the padlock cauterized me at the same time. The hole through my foreskin was permanent. There would be no bleeding and very little chance for any complications.
“Just do not attempt to remove it.”
The cage permitted normal functions without any problem.
Sunny went on to assure me that she fully realized the power she now had over my life. She made it clear that she was very skilful at using this power and I would be very wise to fully cooperate.
She sat on the edge of the bed and watched as I dressed very carefully, not saying a word. My suit trousers were very snug in the crotch now…revealing a large bulge as my entire sex was held outward by the gold banding and the cage.
Once dressed, I cautiously move up the stairs one step at a time. Sunny had told me she wanted me to follow her up to the bar, but I was overcome with embarrassment. The people up there had seen everything, I was sure. My trousers clearly revealed Sunny’s installed hardware. In reality I could not face the people at the bar. I had to walk very strangely and I knew they had seen everything on the screens.
As we walked, I asked Sunny several times if she would just send my wife down and allow us to get home, but it was as if she did not hear me.
Sunny just continued up the steps with out a word, and as I followed her I could feel the gold chain, cold against my left leg. Finally on the landing, Sunny turned back toward me,
“Lover, I will give you a little time to fully understand where you are and who controls your sexuality. I will forgive a few early transgressions on your part, but soon you will realize that when Sunny asks you to do something it’s very wise to oblige without questions”.
“Right now I want you back up to the bar area for a drink. Act normal. No one will embarrass you. Your wife will be there shortly. Act normal. Once you get used to this group of people, all this will be very entertaining for you.”
With that I ascended the steps behind her, one at a time. I had little choice but to do as she requested.
Upon arrival on the third floor, I moved gingerly across to the tall black marble table where this had all began many hours ago. No one at the bar seemed to even notice that I had returned. Things at the bar just continued as they had been. The group continued to drink, talk and enjoy the video entertainment provided them. I climbed carefully onto one of the high stools.
Sunny went over to the bar and soon returned with a tray and several drinks. Two young attractive ladies returned with her. Sunny very properly introduced them, and then turned to tell them a little about me.
The one named Sharon moved around the table to stand close to my right. Her hand found mine and enclosed it in a motherly way. She was cute, sensual and very seductive. Diana soon came to stand to my left, sliding her drink around the table. It seem like I was the center of attention for both of them.
What attractive people. They were both dressed in modern, black, sexy attire. I could feel an erection returning, as impossible as it seemed. They were standing way to close to me; and, honestly, in short order the two of them had done the impossible…I was aroused again. For the first time I realized what the cage did when my erection confronted it…uncomfortable.
Sunny had been saying very little. She was across the table listening to us, but also fully aware of what was going on at the bar. Judging from her smile, she was really enjoying herself. She had the two of them skillfully working me over. It was like she had sent them to turn me on so she could watch my expression as the cage tightened. In addition, there being with me enabled her to get back to her friends and what was going on.
I was on a second drink and the center of attention for the two of them, when I notice movement as more people came up the steps and into the bar.

It was a new little crowd of party people, all laughing and talking as they walked in together. Five or six attractive young men and a woman…all dressed as the others…black, modern and very sexy. The men all had black shirts…open at the neck…tight black slacks…they looked like guys right out of GQ magazine. The woman was gorgeous, dark mysterious, dressed in a black gown…it flowed open as she came up the steps revealing a good bit of her beautiful body…trim, sensual. Obviously, another of Sunny’s young party set, just arriving for the evening. Thing were not over for sure.
As the group arrived at the top step and started to move across the room toward the bar the woman looked down and then closed her gown somewhat; fixing the gold waist band a tighter to hold it in place. Her movement was so sexy…she was attempting to be a bit modest, but at the same time leave enough open to entice those at the bar. Every guy at the bar had turned to watch her as she approached across the room.
It was at that moment that my eyes moved from her alluring body to her face and I realized the woman was my wife. What a change in a woman in the matter of a few hours. What a transformation. I could never begin to comprehend it let alone describe it.
Among the men with her, I recognized David and the two lovers I had seen her with…I could only assume that the others had been with her as well. I tried to stand to go over and join her, only to be gently returned to my tall stool by the two young ladies beside me.
Sunny leaned across the table,
“What an attractive woman. I just know she is having fun and not the least bit anxious to leave, lover. You just stay with us for a while and enjoy the entertainment! You can never tell what all will happen to an attractive woman here at Sunny’s place!”
The young lady to my left gently rubbed along the inside of my leg…found the gold chain through my clothing and took a firm grip on it. I could feel a tug on the padlock and immediately I reacted with the beginning of another erection. Sunny’s control was far reaching. That gorgeous creature knew right where to find the chain and the padlock through the gold cage. With it in hand she controlled me completely.
I watched as David seated my wife very properly on a bar stool facing away from me, toward television screens over the bar and beyond to the windows.
It was clear that she had not notice me at the tall table as she crossed the room. She did not know I was in the room. She had not even looked around. She was fully involved. Her attentions were completely directed toward the men who had come up to the bar with her. She was smiling, the center of their attentions and loving it. She was obviously very caught up in her role as a desirable female. She was realizing passion that had been a deeply hidden dream all her life, but never available to her.
The fellows who had come up with her were treating her so lovingly and soon others came around the bar to join their little group as well. I watched as two new men began to dominate her attentions. These two had been at the bar during all her earlier activities and now they were managing to move closer and closer to her…one on either side. She was smiling, happy, sipping a drink and caught up in their attentions; completely ******* that David and the others had moved away to allow the new men to move close to her.
She had no way of knowing that these new guys had watched her as she took on David and the others; no way to know what they anticipated she would do with them. For the first time in her life she was outgoing and the center of attention for a number of attractive guys.
The taller of the fellows had rotated her toward him as he was talking and slid both hands down along the front of her gown opening it a little further revealing most of her lovely breasts. A large gold medallion hung between them, one I had seen before…one that had previously been worn by David. It accentuated her.
She was smiling at this new guy as he slid his fingers ever so gently down under the edge of her gown and began rubbing her nipples. She couldn’t sit still. Responding to her movement, the young guy behind her brought his hands up on either side of her, under her breasts, to lift them gently into the caress of his partner. They had her sandwiched between them. Her eyes were half shut, glazed with emotion, and what they did caused her breathing to become very loud, very nasal.
The three of them were now providing entertainment for the entire bar. Her responses to their attentions were the wild, erotic, emotions these people loved. These two new men had her just as they desired. I could tell the sexual tensions in the group were overwhelming from clear across the room. I felt my cage tighten…reminding me that I now had another erection.
I watched in a trance, as these two guys, stood up, turned, took her hands and the three of them walked toward the stairwell, leaving the bar. My wife had two new escorts leading the way.
The three of them walked directly past my table and down the steps toward the lower level; one ****** on each side of her. It was obvious she had not seen me…her eyes were laughing, dancing, and gazed over as if on a drug. Her gown flowed open and back as she walked revealing her legs and enough of the rest of her to leave no doubt, she was nude beneath the gown.
Sharon seated next to me, gently tugged on my gold chain.
“What a show that lady is putting on. What a party gal. She is so attractive and so into those guys…what a grand evening of entertainment at Sunny’s place.”
“Can we free this for us to be enjoyed a bit, lover?”
She asked softly in my ear.
I felt her fingers move my zipper and deftly reach downward to pull the gold chain out. She closed my trousers once she had the gold chain firmly in hand. She began to gently test it by tugging until she got the reactions from me that she desired.
Sunny sat across the room at the bar smiling, acknowledging that she had temporarily passed control of me to another woman. Then she did a most possessive thing…she lifted the key to my padlock from between her lovely breasts…kissed it and let it fall back into place. Clear across the room she controlled me; she could say…“no sex for you!”
The center large screen over the bar changed from the dark forest video to a view of another room. My wife and her escorts had just arrived. The two of them turned her to face large mirrors mounted on the wall opposite the foot of a black queen sized bed. One of them stood very close quietly talking to her and then they stepped aside out of camera range. She stood looking at herself in the mirror first one side and then the other.
In one easy move, she untied her gown under her breasts, slid if off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was standing completely nude directly in front of the mirrors. She turned slowly in one direction and then the other…arms back…accentuating her beautiful breasts. Her pubic hair provided her only privacy. She looked magnificent.
I wondered if she knew the camera was there…if she did, it did not matter. She had ******* herself willing to the guys who were there in the room with her. She was not a victim but a willing participant. Again she turned one way and then the other in front of the mirrors…this time with her hand and arms up and back, adjusting her hair. She was exuding sexual energy.

Everyone at the bar had moved around to our side such that they could have a clear view of the video as they continued drinking. Sunny’s place was far more complicated than I first realized. Just minutes ago the two men now with my wife had been at the bar partying with their friends and being entertained by video my wife and her lovers. Now they were going to part of the entertainment.
The camera moved in closer and I was jolted as I saw her body in more detail; she was smooth, absolutely smooth, her skin was like light brown satin. She looked radiant. She looked so desirable. The events of this evening had changed her so much.
Spontaneously, I tried to stand only to have Sharon gently tug the chain again returning me to her control. I returned to the chair and her free hand moved directly to my caged genitals. She was completely in control of me I could not move.
I watched as my wife moved backward away from the mirror and sat down on the foot of the bed. Her eyes were shining in expectation. The first of the two men walked toward her. He had undressed and was so ready to sex her. As he approached, she took his engorged cock in her hand…gently rubbed the length of it…and I watched as…legs spread…she lay over backward and guided his cock skillfully as it disappeared into her waiting body.
With a moan he lowered himself down on her. His hands went under her shoulder and up behind her head, he entered her smoothly, without any guidance, and he began to stroke full length. His lips came down to her and her lips parted consuming his tongue. Soon a small rivulet of saliva streamed down her cheek. Her hands and arms move up and down his well toned back as she achieved the leverage she wanted to keep him close.
He worked on top of her like an animal and she responded as an animal would…they worked furiously…she screamed…he moaned and she took all he had.
It was clear the evenings entertainment had him so ready that all he could take was a few minutes within her. She was loaded again.
Exhausted, he remained on top of her as his now relaxed testicles continued to pump. This continued for several minutes in silence until he began to withdraw from her vagina. Slowly, he pulled forth, draining downward into her as her tightening muscles wrung him. Withdrawal seemed to take forever, he was tremendously long, tremendously deep and she was once again tremendously loaded by yet another stranger.
Finished with him she moved up in the bed and turned to take the hand of the second guy who had walked into view to join her. He stood for a moment at the edge of the bed, absolutely naked, enormously ready. She pulled him down on the bed, put him flat on his back, and rolled over, mounting him. It was just as simple as that. There is no other way to say it. She came up over him…her face came down into the cradle of his neck and she slid down and back as his enormous erection disappeared into her body all the way to his balls. She had impaled herself downward onto him.
She took care of him in less than fifteen minutes. Together with him she had another screaming climax. Then once again, she slowly wrung out all a man had to offer as she moved up on him and collapsed on his body.
My chain was gently tugged as they finished climaxing…I was quietly moaning in front of Sunny and her friends. Sharon looked at me with a warm smile. Her face was flushed with sexual energy. The video had really turned her on. Gently her free hand came up to my crotch and began to erotically manipulate me.
The wide screens over the bar returned to the forest scenes leaving the three lovers as they were dressing. My wife was putting on a new black tight jump suit with a big gold zipper in the front. The last thing I could see was her shoes…high heeled, black pumps with straps up around her ankles. I sat in silence, fully aware of the mess between my legs. Sharon rubbed up my left leg and smiled as she touched my caged erection,
“My we have to learn to control these things. You will wear yourself out on a longer evening!”
I was still breathing heavily as I heard a murmur and watched as the three lovers reappeared at the top of the steps. They had been gone only and hour. They reached the top step and moved directly toward Sunny at the bar.
Sunny sat on a high bar stool awaiting their arrival. The two men led her across the room and passed her hand to Sunny. Each gently kissed my wife and with a couple quiet words to Sunny they headed off around the bar to rejoin their friends.
I could immediately tell my wife was in another land. She was holding Sunny’s hand, smiling and looking strangely at her and the others close by, while she quickly began consuming a new drink.
Sunny talked directly to my wife for a few minutes. I noticed my wife nodding affirmatively. Then, leaving her for a moment, Sunny moved back across the room to my side,
“It is getting quite late, or quite early, depending on one’s point of view; It is probably time you get home for a good nights sleep! You head on home. I will try to get that naughty little girl away from all those good looking men and have the limo bring her home once she is ready. It is going to take a little time to bring her down and return her to the real world.”
“Be good…I am sure you will! I will see you at your office Monday morning. We will talk then”.
With that, Sunny walked back toward my wife and the activity at bar. Once there she joined in as my wife was talking to yet another GQ guy. It was interesting to note the smiles that were exchange…it was like my wife had been in a prison all her life and had just been set free. It was clear she was free to talk and laugh and be one of the crowd. It was also clear that another good looking young guy wanted to enjoy her before the night was declared over.
Without a word, I headed down the black marble steps toward the front door.
The ride home was very quiet; twenty minutes of reflection.
Once home I undressed in the bathroom. Standing there I tried to figure out how to get some of these things off my genitals. Tonight it would be impossible. I was too tired and too buzzed to think straight…I went into the bedroom and fell into bed. I turned so my caged genitals would be away from her if she finally got home and came to bed and fell into a shockingly dark sleep.

Reactions: Robbywski
Wow, perhaps the most erotic story I have read in I don't know how long! Two of my four favorite sexual fantasies done and you are just getting started. Please, please, please keep going.

Thank you. True stories are so erotic. All I had to do was keep some notes as it unfolded.

Two

Morning came very late for me…a one eyed glance at the alarm clock said it was ten o’clock. I had been awakened by the front door opening as my wife entered. She was just now getting home. I lay in bed with a dozen wild thoughts running through my mind. I could not make myself move and face the new day. In a few moments, I could hear movement downstairs in the kitchen.
Slowly, I force myself out of bed. I listened to the sounds from downstairs…she was making coffee. I moved into the shower and stood in the warm water, as reality flooded back. I looked down at all that Sunny had done to me. I was startled by all the hardware she had firmly installed on my genitals.
I could cut the gold chain off where it dangled though the cage, but it would not help my situation and I could pay a price for having done it. I had no way to remove the band, the gage or the lock without embarrassing professional help.
I rapidly came to the decision that I had no choice but to let things alone. I would make no attempt to alter anything.
For now, I would try to adjust to these things and hope they caused no major interruption to my life.
Then my thoughts moved to the second part of all this with Sunny…the problems created by the immense amount of video which Sunny now possessed; video of me in all kinds of submissive, revealing poses on her bed…video that revealed my wife actually seducing strangers. I had to do what ever I could to eliminate the possibility of those films being used against me. They could ruin my business and my family. I shuddered at the thought of Sunny and the power and control she now possessed over me.
Finally my mind move deep inside, where I had to admit an outrageous erotic desire to submit to Sunny and the unusual controls she had over me. This woman had some mysterious hold on my psychic as well as my body. As frightening as the situation with my wife had become I had to accept it…I needed what this woman could do.
Dressing was difficult. I looked for a pair of trousers that were pleated and looser in the crotch. My cock and balls were held out in such a bulge. Frankly, the cage and band were going to be much more of an inconvenience for me than the gold padlock. Even the slightest erection was met with a reminder of Sunny’s control…no erection comfort…but an erection needed Sunny’s attention, badly!
Dressed in summer slacks that could only be described as baggy and a knit golf shirt, I gingerly descended the stairs. I really did not want to face my wife. I was embarrassed about my condition and concerned about what her attitude might be after the night she had. I tried to prepare myself, mentally, for anything.
My wife was in the kitchen. I carefully sat down at the table. With a demur smile, my wife delivered a cup of coffee immediately. As she moved close…I could clearly smell the fragrance of the oil on her body from last night.
She had retained that wonderful sensual odor and that was enough to convince me that she had retained everything else from last night. Every last ounce of semen she had received from however many men.
She sat down opposite me with her coffee. Her eyes buried in the morning paper. She said nothing. It was obvious, she had noticed nothing different about me and what ever she wanted to say about her night with Sunny’s lovers would have to wait.
Was she pregnant?? My mind raced back through the calendar, but I had no idea as to her biological timing. Prior to last night I had absolutely no reason to want to know. I ****** my mind off that topic.
I had already decided I would not be the first one to mention last night. While in the shower I had concluded, I did not know how to bring up the subject of what happened to her. I had no idea what she knew about all the events of last evening. I needed to wait and respond, not create conversation which could turn to unnecessary controversy.
In short order it became clear…she had approached the new day the same way. She said nothing. She looked away continuously…our eyes never met…she became wrapped up in the advertisement section of the paper…although she wasn’t apparently reading a thing.
As I ate eggs and toast, visions of her with other men kept moving through my mind. Question began to form. Was she drugged? Could she really be completely ******* of all that occurred last night? I somehow hoped this to be true.
Surely, if she was aware of even a portion of what she did last night, she would be driven to confess to me and beg to be forgiven. I know this was the first time in her life she committed a sexual transgression. She was a virgin when we married and her shy persona had absolutely prevented any opportunity since. In the years of our marriage, she had never as much as had a conversation with another man. This was her first and only transgression.
On the other hand…what a transgression it was…she had willing, wild intercourse with at least six different men…all complete strangers. There was no way, if she did remember; that she was going to stand up and confess to me. It did not matter what she knew of my sessions with Sunny…her night had been so far beyond anything that she could ever reveal to me.
I now realized that we were unable to discuss any of the activities from last evening and I became certain that was exactly what Sunny Starr had designed our situation to be.
I finished breakfast and moved out to the sunroom. I heard dishes moved about in the kitchen and then the sounds of my wife going up to the bedroom. Curiosity was driving me crazy. I needed answers to questions I did not dare ask.
I found myself quietly sneaking up the steps, one at a time, to learn anything I could from her activity. Even sounds from the shower would tell me something.
The bedroom door was closed, and I could hear that she had moved on through into the bathroom. This was my home; I had a right to be in my bedroom. I slowly, quietly open the door and stepped in.
The bedroom was still quite dark while the lights in the bathroom were bright. The bathroom door stood open. My wife was nude standing in front of the mirrors with her back toward me. She looked elegant as she fixed her hair for the shower. Her skin tone appeared darker, smoother, she looked different from behind.
Then she turned and I had to catch myself on the bed post to keep from falling.
They had been very busy at Sunny’s after I was sent home. Down below she was shaved absolutely smooth. Every bit of her pubic hair was gone. Her vaginal lips, a light pink from all the activity, were completely ******* in erotic splendor. She looked so different it was shocking; slim, sensual, like her body was dedicated to sex…
But, up above was the shock of all shocks…two small gold padlocks had been mounted symmetrically one through each of her nipples. They were very small, the hasps were little more than thin gold wires, but they were very sensual…they sent a strong message. She was now possessed by the person who held the keys.
I stepped to one side such that she could not see me in the darkened bedroom. I then watched as time after time she turned in front of the mirror, examining what had been done to her. My legs were weak from all the emotions.
This was so complicated. My mind raced in several directions, first I concluded that she had no idea what had happened last night. Sunny had her drugged, for sure. She awoke this morning, shaved smoothly, with her new little padlocks mounted securely, and with so many questions. She was an innocent victim. She was scared and unable to talk to me for obvious reasons.
But, why was she moving in such a sensuous way. She was almost in a slow dance as she turned in front of the mirrors. My mind kept shifting…kept changing.
More and more it became obvious that she was absolutely aware; aware of everything. She knew wild things had happened to her. Her turns in front of the mirror all of a sudden seemed more and more like a dance of joy and release. As of she was celebrating her new found sexuality. Her hands frequently moved downward

to find her smooth pubic area. It was all part of a big adjustment for her, an adjustment that I played no role in.
Then her hand came up to her right breast lifting the little gold padlock and allowing it to drop back into place. She shuddered and it was more than my gage would allow me to see!
Slowly, I slid out of the bedroom, in a state of shock. Quietly I returned back down the steps to the sunroom and my coffee.
As I sat their, my mind racing, my golden cage uncomfortably tight, I concluded I would never know the complete truth about all she could remember of the last twenty four hours. But, on the other side I knew far more about her activity than she did about mine. At least I thought so. As far as a conversation, we would be at a complete stalemate. Neither of us would dare open the subject of Sunny Starr and her party.
About a half hour later she came down and joined me in the sunroom. She was wearing a skirt that I had never seen and a blouse. Unusual for her to wear a skirt at home, but it was conservative and noncommittal. She seemed as noncommittal in her actions as in her dress. She said nothing. We sat and read without comment.
About an hour later the phone rang. I answered in the kitchen. It was Sunny…she was amazingly casual…like we had been out to the movies the night before. She asked several questions about how things were going at home this morning. She seemed honestly interested. I told her everything was going alright. We were both ok, but neither of us were able to talk about last night.
Sunny was pleased and went on to tell me that was exactly as she had things designed. Her goal was to put both of us in a position where we would not get into a discussion about what was going on in our sex lives. Our sex lives now belonged to her.
She paused, “You have done things here at Sunny’s place that you love, but things that you just could never explain to you wife. That is the joy of this whole thing for you!”
Sunny knew how much I needed what she alone could do to me. All I could answer was, “yes”
“Your wife has done things here that she does fully understand, but they are events that now have her addicted to a new view point regarding her inhibitions; she too needs what I can do for her here at Sunny’s place.”
Sunny ended by telling me that she wanted to invite the two of us to a little party at her place Tuesday night. She made it very clear that either of us could say no to the invitation and she would understand. An excited feeling passed through me; somehow I knew I could not refuse. The conversation ended.
When I returned to the sunroom my wife asked politely,
“Who was on the phone”?
It was the first words she had spoken.
I quietly told her. Her face changed from one expression to another...
“What did she want?”
I hesitated.
“She wanted to make sure we got home in good shape and she wanted to invite us to a party next Tuesday”.
That was all the further I could go…her expression was priceless…a look of excitement and fright. Like someone had just told her she was going to jump out of an airplane.
She turned away from me, and I knew for the first time, she was aware of at least part of the events of last night.
“What time?” She asked.
I answered her…taking note that she had not even considered that I might suggest we not go.
We sat in silence. While she attempted to read, I watched her closely. She was wearing a blouse and a skirt…at home. My mind was working overtime. She must have selected a blouse that was hard to unbutton, to deny access to her breasts. Then, I immediately began to wonder if she had panties on under that skirt or if she found that fabric touching her smooth lower body was enough to drive her wild. My imagination kept going to the enormous amount of semen that was ejaculated deep into her last night. I noticed she had spent a good bit of time in the bathroom this morning. Yet I did not hear water running after I came back down…she had not showered or bathed. How unlike her; why was she acting this way…why had she made no effort to rid herself of the physical results of last night with all those men? I could clearly smell that strange erotic fragrance from Sunny’s place throughout the room? I had so many questions, but my questions remained unasked.
I knew my movements must have told her a story as well. My encumbrances had to be evident. She too must have questions, but, she too did not dare ask; fearing not only the answers but questions in return.
We were at a complete stand off. I sipped coffee. A tightness made me realize I was beginning to have a solid erection just thinking about the other men with my wife and what they had done to her. Those thoughts created an erection for me…the erection created tightness in my cage…that tightness created a need for what Sunny, and Sunny, alone could do to solve my discomfort.
Our weekend went as normal as possible consider all that had happened in our lives. Physically, we did very little. I was trying to adjust to my new condition and initially she seemed satisfied to just rest.
Strangely, though, by late in the weekend my wife seemed to be changing. Maybe it was just my jealous imagination. She continued to wear skirts, but they seemed to get shorter as the weekend progressed. Also, her tops got more and more revealing until by late in the weekend I was convinced that her nipples were clearly evident even when she finally decided to leave the house to do some shopping.
It seemed like she felt freer to exhibit her sexuality; that she was gaining confidence. That she was a different woman.
Sunday evening she sat quietly reading, when out of nowhere, she suddenly stopped to ask what time we had to be at Sunny’s party on Tuesday. Obviously, a lot was running around in the back of her mind…a lot she was not going to share with me. Was she anxious to be back in Sunny’s control? I didn’t what to consider the answer.
Monday in the office started very normal. Sunny arrive for a ten o’clock meeting, after she called to make sure I was there. She had a team of three young ladies with her…one of whom I recognized. After introductions and a short meeting…each member of her team went with one of my people for a break out meeting scheduled for the rest of the day. Sunny simply told me we were going to lunch.
“We need to discuss tomorrow night, my love!” She said bluntly. She seemed very excited.
Sunny began our lunch by thanking me for the promotions contract…and assuring me her company would do good work. Her smile was very reassuring. That was all the business conversation she wanted to have. We ordered a salad and as we finished she told me we were going to her place for a little meeting. She “had something she wanted to show me!” We departed for her condo before one o’clock.
As we entered her place there was no hesitation where she was taking me…straight to the lower level. She handed me a drink…told me to be nude and flat on her bed by the time she returned…I was. The drink was gone…I knew that was also what she wanted. I was driven by such compulsion. I needed what this woman

alone could do to me. Never before had I felt such desire…such sexual attraction…such an addiction to be dominated by another human being.
Sunny simply told me to spread and I did. I had no choice. I could feel my heart pounding clear up in my throat. She carefully bound me in the position I knew so well from before. My head was propped on a black satin pillow; my arms and legs tightly bound to the four corners of her bed.
I watched as she unlocked the cage that constrained my genitals and attached the small steel cable from the frame over the bed, to a loop in the gold ring. Slowly the cable was retracted until my pelvic area was lifted and my erection was again aimed up over my body. That was enough…an enormous erection…she was driving me to the same erotic place again…but this time we both were fully aware what she was doing to me. I was a willing participant.
Sunny looked at me with a smile,
“Can you keep absolutely quiet…I don’t want to hear a thing from you…not a word…if you can be quiet the ball gag will be unnecessary! One word from you and I will slam it home in you before you make another sound. Understand?”
I assured her I would be quiet…I had learned that a ball gag is frightening.
She had changed into a black silk robe…one that fell open down the front revealing her beautiful tanned body. It revealed just enough of her breasts to drive a man wild while below just small black silk panties.
Slowly she began to do those things that she knew drove me wild. She moved up and down my body working with such purpose; the oil, her hands, then her lips. She was such a gentle, patient woman…enjoying her work…and always exploring a little further to measure the erotic results by my moans.
Then it seemed like she began to work exclusively on my erection. She removed her gold key from between her breasts and unlocked the padlock. Now even the end of my penis was free for her desires. She bent over me blocking my view…working away…bring to life all erotic sexual forces she controlled in me. She built me steadily toward an enormous climax, but as before, when she had me right to the edge she suspended me with no relief, just the anticipation of even more.
At that point, with my entire body ready to explode, she turned her full attention to carefully shaving my lower body…from my waist to my knees. She was taking me further and further. Routinely her smooth hands would check to assure that every hair had been removed and I was absolutely smooth.
Finally, she moved such that I could see that the middle video screen over the bed had come alive and was showing a replay tape of my wife from Friday night. It was obvious from the way Sunny moved to one side that she had set the tape up to further titillate me…to remind me of the far reaching control she had. It was part of her afternoon program designed to drive me to the wildest sexual summit, where she would then deal with my agony.
This tape had been recorded sometime Friday evening during times I had been unable to see what my wife was doing…and clearly the tape had been edited for showing to me today.
Watching this tape, any observer would swear my wife was doing the seducing right from the very beginning at the bar, rather than the way it really had been. This tape tried to alter the concept of what really happened early in the evening to make it look like my wife had been sexually aggressive from the very beginning.
Sunny moved up along side me and lay on my arm to whisper in my ear.
“Things with your lady moved much faster than I anticipated last Friday night, I have to admit. What a lovely little Mink she became and in such a hurry. One night at Sunny’s place did such wonders for her. I had thought all this might happen tomorrow night, as we had planned, but things sometimes get a little out of control. I needed her in action much quicker”.
I lay in my outrageously aroused state, trying to make sense of what she was saying. Nothing seemed to fit together. What in the world was she talking about?
She continued to whisper,
“Isn’t this an interesting and entertaining video? It will make such a valuable addition to my collection. I save all these videos for entertainment here at Sunny’s place, but I also save them to show our ladies and their men what they have done and how much they really enjoyed it.”
“My, what a beautiful woman she is…of course you knew that. But, what you never knew before is the way she can go at a man; right? What a little Mink. It is like we opened the door to a magic world for here at Sunny’s place. I am sure you can see that this Mink has become way too much lady for any one man. She is a woman possessed and exactly what this little business of mine really needed.”
“She was so ready for this fine gentleman. Look how she is responding to him. Look how he is responding to her. What a little mink. The real joy is that she has proven she will willingly come on to others just the same way. Her sexual needs take her way beyond the point where she might be choosy.”
I watched the video with a raving erection lost in erotic confusion. Nothing she said seemed to make sense. Nothing surprised me, but what in the world was she talking about. I had already witnessed how completely involved my wife could become. I remembered that when I first saw her making love Friday night…she was the one who was on top and seemed almost in charge. Something really strange had come over my conservative wife…something unexplainable. What a night it had been for her. By why was Sunny going over all this again? Was it Sunny’s effort to explain more of the situation to me?
At home this morning I had almost convinced myself that my wife had simply been driven by some hedonistic attraction to do what she had done with David and the others and that was probably something she just wanted to put behind her. It was certain she did not want to talk about it with me…and I could not talk with her. I knew, however, that a lot was going on in her mind. She was a completely different woman after she had been here at Sunny’s place Friday night.
Now, this replay showed many more things she had done; things I had been too busy to see that night. It was confusing.
Here she was seated with one of the guys at the bar…she was dressed in a blue velvet robe…turned toward him holding his hands. They were completely wrapped up in one another, but she seemed to be charge.
There were two empty drink glasses in front of them. She got up, went behind the bar, and returned with two full drinks. Her gown flowed open behind her as she moved. How had she gotten that familiar with the bar that quickly? How had she gotten that familiar with him that quickly? Where was everyone else?”
My questions were interrupted by a warm feeling in my testicles. I looked down from the screen to watch as Sunny gently began massaging oil onto my scrotum with both hands. I struggled against the bonds…in ecstasy.
Sunny was watching the replay on the screen while she entertained my erection. Everything between my legs ached…she had a way of keeping me just one moment short of a monumental climax. She knew exactly what to do. It was like the video replay was a piece of music and she was choreographing my outrageous sexual response to match its progress.
My attention was taken back to the screen by their movements. Friday night I had not seen much of the two of them at the bar. I had been allowed to see her more much later. Looking at her now, I could not believe that my wife could have been this forward with a stranger; one she had just met. I know the drinks were powerful, but I would have never guessed what was now showing on the screen.

After she placed the drinks on the bar in front of them, she turned toward him and relaxed the gold sash that tied the front of her robe. Then she let the robe relax down over her shoulders revealing herself completely to him.
His back was toward the camera but it was easy to see his response. His arm came around her waist, beneath the robe and he brought her around in front of him as he remained seated on the bar stool.
As he turned her toward him, her gown fell completely open revealing her smooth, brown beautiful body. Her breasts were gently heaving with emotion. The little gold padlocks mounted through her nipples…lifting them, exaggerating them; presenting them to him. He stood slightly and his movements blocked the camera. She was smiling as he returned to the stool. Her breast came back into view in front of him. There were no padlocks. He obviously had the key to remove them. Was this video taken early Friday evening…was she a mink like this from the very beginning? How had I missed so much? But, what about the padlocks? Had they been installed early in the evening?
He literally devoured one of her breast and for the first time I could hear audio as she moaned with delight. Her arms wrapped around his head and brought him to her bosom as a lover would. She was directly in front of him. His knees came between her legs as she moved closer and closer to him on the stool and she began an erotic response with her body that was driving him wild.
His right hand dropped between them and produced an enormous erection…ready for her. I had to watch as she mounted it right there as he sat at the bar. Her leg went over his lap…he lifted her…and she came down on it solidly, wrapping her arms around his neck in an embrace to be remembered as together they went to work. Her moans of ecstasy could be clearly heard as he arrived deep inside her.
Sunny looked at me with a warm generous smile.
“What a wonderful couple they make. How spontaneous they are! I am glad they got together. It is obvious he needed exactly what she does for him…don’t you think?”
She took my balls in her hand and looked at me again,
“Feel free to speak your heart, my love”.
She said as she tightened her grip on my testicles.
“Yes!” was all I could muster.
The cable that suspended me was snapped to a loop on the bottom of my scrotum band…thus it held my unlocked erection at an angle pointed directly at my face. My balls were getting warmer and warmer and my need to climax was over whelming.
The video continued; my wife was now sensuously moving on his member as she sat astride him. His face was a study in passion. The muscles deep in her vagina had obviously taken him to another place. I gasp in dismay as she softly moaned each time either of them moved. She was literally impaled upon him.
Sunny moved such as to block my view of the sexual intercourse my wife was engaged in. She wanted my complete attention. She came close to my ear to whisper,
“What a wonderful lover she has become, she is such a joy. She has found a sexual release to her inhibitions that takes her far beyond anything she could have previously imagined, but she has found this with other men…her passions are not for you. They never really were. You could not light her candle and that is understandable…it took Sunny’s place to do that. On the other hand I believe you have also found your sexual answers here with Sunny. Right?”
I nodded. I too overcome to construct a sentence.
With that, Sunny began to tell me about her plans for my sex. She was very blunt. All sexual relationships for me outside her control were eliminated! Specifically, that meant all sexual intercourse with my wife. Sunny would now be providing all sexual release for me. I would come to Sunny each time …and each time I would receive the treatments that I needed so badly, but each time she would send me away assured that my sexual organs remained under her strict control. She went on with her descriptions of what would be happening to me and how much I would need her to provide the erotic release from my sexual addiction.
I was driven wild with desire and now curiosity. Why was she doing all this?
She assured me, I would learn very soon. She moved back beside me such that I could see the video screen again.
He had moved forward lifting my wife onto the edge of the bar. It was clear no one else was in the room. Where did they go? I was certain the party people had remained in the bar all night…drinking and being entertained.
He had now bent her backward over the bar and was mounted into her like an animal. He worked furiously for a few moments and then I could clearly hear her scream and his moan as together they climaxed. He lunged into her time after time as he delivered deeply.
Was this the first time she did it with him? Did she seduce him like this to get things started? Where did everyone go while she did? Questions filled my mind. None of this seemed to make sense and fit together with what I had seen before.
I was overflowing with questions as Sunny distracted me from the video screen with her lips. She came up over my bound body like a large, black, warm cloud and the video screen went out of sight as she settled upon me. Gently she began to work her body along mine. She would slide downward until she just touched my engorged penis and then she would move upward along me ending by kissing my lips. Time after time…again and again… She was placing me in the ultimate erotic nirvana. A place where I could go in neither direction. I could not find sexual release and I could not transcend the need for such release. I ached for her to do anything to resolve this for me.
Sunny finally slid downward and off to my side leaving me in my terrible condition. She was smiling and laughing…she knew exactly what she was doing to me. She worked up and down my body again with oil and the silk gloves she loved to wear. My head was tipped back in ecstasy when her right hand came up to lift my head as she pointed up at the video. It was unbelievable.
The two of them were now submerged in a big black whirl pool tub. His back was toward the camera…she was seated sideways on his lap…her arms wrapped around him in an extended embrace while her head rested together with his on a soft black head rest. They appeared asleep in the bubbling water. It looked like a couple in love…very in love…like they had known one another for years…and were so comfortable together sexually.
Then he move… she moved…and it was clear they were still completely engaged sexually. They were still making love. He was still deep within her.
The screen faded to the original seascape with the serf sounds replacing the sounds of he whirl pool. All these things had occurred at some point in the evening without my knowing.
Sunny would go no further with me, sexually. I heard a snap as she shut and locked the cage over my genitals and a tug as the padlock and chain were pulled through the end. One by one she released my hands and arms.
Gingerly, I dressed; my genitals were once again securely trapped in her device. I finished putting on my suit. It was difficult lifting my arms to tie my necktie; for some reason that movement caused increased pressure on my balls and penis.
Finally, I finished and came back into the bedroom to find Sunny dressed in a form fitting black jump suit similar to the one my wife had worn home Friday night.

looked sensational. My body responded as she walked toward me and reached for my hand. I could feel my gage tighten.
“Now for the rest of the story, my love”.
She said...as she led me from the bedroom and up the marble steps.
“I want you to come up and have a cup of coffee before you leave. There are a few more things I want you to know before tomorrow night. Sunny loves her work and she wants you to love it as well. I want you to see a happy part of what we do here.”
We arrived in the upstairs bar area after a rather painful trip up the two flights of stairs. I was finding it very difficult to walk with a semi-erection constrained in her cage. We moved over to a couch in the corner away from the bar and the windows…I carefully tried to find a comfortable way to sit while she stepped away to get the coffee.
When she returned, she slid down beside me and placed our coffee on a low black marble table in front of us.
This corner was very private…back away from the bar and in a little alcove where black patterned tapestries provided an intimacy. Even in day light the lighting in the bar was very low, sensuous.
She leaned close to me and talked almost in a whisper…as if someone were listening.
“In the next few minutes I am going to let you in on some details about my business, my love. Things I think you should know.”
“I am certain by now you realize that there is no way Sunny Starr could possibly maintain the lifestyle you have seen on the money she makes with advertising contracts. The advertising business is way too competitive.”
“Honestly, we will do good work for your company…you will be pleased…but the income I receive from that business would not even cover the European travel I do each year.”
“But, here is the real way Sunny prospers.”
“Some time ago I began to recognize a real business opportunity…one that provides fabulous income by answering a real need…a business where competition does not exist…where the barriers-to-entry are substantial.”
“I will be straight forward…I make my money by satisfying one very powerful erotic fantasy…a sexual addiction…for very special men. Having said that…I want you to understand…I am not a ******…I do not employ hookers…and I do not condone ************. I have never had anything to do with prostitutes in any way.”
“My business model is quite simple, but executing that business model is very difficult and it is the key to my business and a wonderful stream of income.”
“I have developed a business whereby I locate men with this one, very special, addictive fantasy and lots of money. Then, I fulfill that special fantasy…my group precisely provides exactly what their fantasy demands. It is as simple and as difficult as that! The business is very demanding but it pays very well.”
“Finding a man with the special overwhelming fantasy is very challenging…and finding them with the fantasy, the funds and the desire to pay to realize their fantasy…is the key to the demand side of my business.”
“Their fantasy would probably surprise you…you are still too young to understand. My customer is a mature wealthy gentlemen who longs for the company of a certain very special woman…but not a young bimbo, ****** type, who will get his rocks off and then kick him out the door.
Their addiction is much more complex and involved. They desperately need love, adoration, and the certain feeling that they are very important to a very special woman…one that would do anything in the world for them…one that would willingly do the ultimate and bear their child”.
“That’s right…their ultimate erotic dream, their driving desire, is to impregnate a woman, a beautiful young woman, by having a generation skipping relationship with her full compliance. They want an ongoing relationship with a young woman who honestly loves them beyond comprehension, a relationship that leads to procreation one more time.”
“My entire lifestyle, including my residence here, is designed around that mission. I am organized to provide the woman he wants in an exotic setting where he can meet her and participate in loving responsive sex that provides for his ultimate sexual addiction…procreation”.
“Now here is the final complicating factor; my clients need absolute assurance that their involvement will remain strictly private and unknown to the world. That is a key element that we must offer. Therefore, I am the sole intermediary. I can assure my customer that his business and his family life will remain absolutely unchanged by what he does here”.
“So lover…now you understand… I find a man who craves the attentions I have described and then I make a ton of money providing exactly what he is addicted to”.
Right now the demand is high… I have several clients who have paid the initiation fee and are very anxious to move forward with Sunny’s program. I have been on a diligent search for my female for months. I was beginning to panic a bit; my clients were getting very anxious to move on with their fantasy.”
“Then your wife stepped right into my web, when you stepped into my bedroom the very first time; how fortunate for all of us, right?”
“After our first meeting the only remaining question was the big question…would she qualify? To that end, we immediately employed our team approach to evaluate her. She was evaluated first by me and then by my main man, David and workmates.”
Against all odds she turned out to be exactly what we need; that one woman in one thousand. First, she is enormously attractive, the right age and experienced in child birth. That’s all wonderful and necessary for our purpose, but more importantly, she exhibited the key characteristic that I have found essential to her being fully successful in my business program. My interest in her began when you first told me about her, but it intensified when you told how frighteningly shy and inhibited she has been all her life. Once I met her and observed her…I began to sense we had a winner. Then you witnessed the rest.
Knowing of her personality challenges it was quite easy to engage her for an evening and test the water. Her inhibitions provided a clear path for our progress, she was so predictable. Things went so well with her…much better than I could have dreamed. Then all I had to do was take the necessary steps to nullify any possible interference from you”.
“There you have it. We are in business…real profitable business.”
She turned quiet. There would be no questions…I knew that…but the silence was deafening. She sensed my uneasiness,
“I want you to sit still for a few minutes and enjoy that attractive cage tightening onto your erection. You see how well I know you. The detail I just gave you…describing the seduction of your wife…have create a raging hard on for you; except you are rendered useless and feel only discomfort unless Sunny unlocks you.”
“So now you know what is happening. We want exactly what your wife will provide our clients and we know you will support her new work. Your need for Sunny’s attentions will drive you back here week after week…you will be keen to bring your wife…and you will be keen to support your wife’s activities. That is how much you need what will be done for you here. To say nothing about the fact those hours of video stored in my vault requires that you return to me as well.”

OMG! It just keeps getting better and better. Another fantasy nailed, I cannot believe it! More please. Pretty please!