Honeymoon Cuckold Part V

• Thread startergcannon
  • Start date

gcannon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2006
I sat there as Jack pushed her skirt down, and they continued kissing as she stepped out of her skirt. Their hands were all over each other, and I saw Jack look at me, with the same smirk he gave me when he saw how small I was. He pushed her hands above her head as he slowly started lifting her top and ******** her gorgeous, full, big tits. As soon as it was off, his mouth was on her nipple, her hands holding his head onto her tit as he sucked and she moaned.

Then she started undressing him, pulling his shirt off and rubbing her hands all over his grey hairy chest, her mouth now licking and sucking on his nipple. My cock was so hard, I couldn't help it, and I took it out and started masturbating. As Karen bent over to unzip his shorts, she looked at me and saw me jacking off, the look on her face was part sexy, part scared, and part lust. When she saw me masturbating however, it was like a permission slip for her and she never looked back.

She got on her knees and pulled his shorts down. His cock flopped out and hit her in the face. She smiled, and grabbed his cock at the base, and lifted it to her mouth. All of a sudden it hit me, in the few days of our sex life, she had yet to suck on my cock and now her first time with oral sex, is not her husband, but another man. Watching her stretch her mouth wide to take his engorged head was too much for me. As she wrapped her lips around his cock, I came, and came, all over myself. Karen's eyes looked over at me, but she never missed a beat and tried to get more of him in her mouth but he was just too big.

I just sat there as she licked up and down his shaft, sucking on his head, licking his huge hairy balls as she slid her hand up and down his cock. He was almost all hard now as he picked her up, and started kneading her tits and walking her to the bed. He sat her down at the foot of the bed and stood in front of her. When I think back about it, I think he was trying to make sure I could see what he was going to do to my wife. She took his cock again and lifted it up to her mouth, sucking it, licking it, and rubbing it all over her face as he manhandled her tits.

I still sat there frozen, watching my wife, my bride, suck an old man's cock right in front of me. I had cum on my hand and my stomach, and my cock was now hard again. I tried to slip back into reality but it was no use, I guess I knew that if I stopped her now, she would resent me forever. I knew what sex with her was like, and this was not the woman that showed up for me, this Karen had lust, she was wild now, moaning loud with a mouth full of cock.

I started masturbating again, and Jack looked over and said. "Look at him, he doesn't seem to mind us at all" to which Karen replied, "I'm so glad, I just had to have you Jack, I had to, after seeing your cock on the beach I knew I had to have you, no matter what, I love my husband, but sexually he's not anywhere near the man you are." Again words reverberated around in my head, "but sexually he's not anywhere near the man you are," over and over again. These words were from a woman who was a virgin until three days ago. Instead of making me mad or depressed, her words made me harder than ever. All of a sudden, it all made sense to me, I had spent the last two years being denied sex from Karen, while masturbating once or twice a day. Now, here I was once again, being denied sex with Karen and masturbating. This is where I am comfortable, this was and now is my life only Karen is right here in front of me, I don't have to imagine her body, I can see it, and Jack is what I had hoped to be for her, only I am watching him be what I can not.

Jack pulled his dick out from her mouth and started rubbing the head all over her face. Karen did her best to try and keep her mouth on it. Then Jack grabbed both her tits and lifted them up and wrapped them around his cock. Once again he took from me a first for her, a titty fuck. She moaned along with him as he slowly slid his big dick between her big tits. Karen kept on licking her lips as she leaned back a little and let Jack fuck her tits. She looked over at me masturbating, "Oh Honey, his cock is so big, I'm sorry honey, I just, I mean, I hope you understand, when I first saw your dick, I didn't feel anything, when I saw Jacks cock, I got so wet so fast, I hope you are not mad at me?"

All I could manage to say was, "I understand baby, I just want you to be happy."

Jack laughed, "If that's what you want, watch this." And he pushed her back down onto the bed, she crawled back a little, and spread her legs for him. My wife, on the third day of our marriage, spread her legs for another man. Jack knelt down between them,his huge cock dangling right over her pussy. He looked down at her sexy, beautiful body, seeing the excitement, the lust on her face he knew he had to take me completely out of the picture if he was going to enjoy the rest of his vacation, "Tell your husband how you feel about his little dick"

"Oh no, just fuck me" He rubbed the head of his cock along her slit, "I want you to tell him, how you feel." She moaned loud as he pressed the head just slightly against her swollen pussy lips, "He has a little dick" she screamed. "MORE" Jack replied as he pushed in a little farther, "It's so tiny, so little, I can barely feel it, it's like fucking a little boy." I was hearing her saying all this and stroking myself faster and faster, I was enjoying this, hearing her talk like that, seeing the lust she had for Jack, I wanted him to pound his cock into her more than she probably wanted it. "Tell him what you told me at the beach, while we were in the water." "NO, please, don't make me do that." Jack pushed the head of his dick completely in her pussy and quickly pulled it out. Her eyes bugged out, and her mouth opened wide but there was no scream. I kept on stroking my little dick, I couldn't imagine what he was talking about. Jack kept on just sliding his huge wet head up and down her slit, "Tell him" he said again.

"Oh Honey I'm sorry, but I told Jack how I felt, how sex with you was nothing like I had imagined, that I was so disappointed. Then Jack told me he noticed how small you were, and when I told him about, you know, how quick you cum, he told me that I was never going to be satisfied by you, ever."

Jack smiled down at her, gave her that "good girl" smile, and slowly started pushing his big fat hard cock into her pussy. Karen moaned and started screaming, as he took his time to work his way deep into her cunt. "Ohhhhhh..fuck yes..oh fuck its so big, so big oh fuck, don't stop, oh yes I cant stand it, fuck me, oh yes fuck me, its so fucking big.." Jack pulled it back out and then pushed it much faster into her and started fucking her. This is when I came again, seeing him bury his cock into her and hearing her scream and talk like that was too much. My hand and cock and stomach were now covered in two loads of cum.

Karen was getting fucked hard now by Jack, her screams were loud and I quickly got up to close the door to the balcony. I turned back to watch them and Karens legs were high in the air and Jack was pounding her fast and hard. Seeing her like this, remembering her with me, where I could only get her to moan slightly, I knew what lay ahead of me in my marriage. Karen's hands were all over Jack's body, groping him, pulling him deeper into her, screaming, moaning, begging for more. Just then Karen came, an intense orgasm that rocked her entire body. When it was done, Jack came too, his cock exploding deep inside her and she had another orgasm.

Still a little more to cum....

Attachments

• hc005.jpeg
    hc005.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,672
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe
cockold

At least she did it in front of you. Now that the honeymoon is over I suggest that you start sucking cock & lapping cum from her fantastic body. You'll cum to love the taste after a few loads. I did !. Fadentime:p

very hot story. id like to see another scene at the nude beach now :)

So now comes the fun part, she has come down from her prgasmic high and can asses her new dominance and control of you and freedom to enjoy and control her own sexuality. Quite a showdown when your eyes meet next.

Does she turn to him and go again? bring in others on the honeymoon? doesn't matter, you don't have the say any more.

Give Us The Rest Of The Story And Another Pic Of Her.

Now you should lick his Man cum out from your wife,