Hot couple seek online master for cuckold fun !

• Thread starterMr Small Mushroom
  • Start date

Mr Small Mushroom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
Female chinese 36 dd's. Very hot pussy and loves bum fun.

We are new to this , but we would love to explore this on webcam.

Ideas and suggestions pm me !

Attachments

• Danny Pictures 072.jpg
    Danny Pictures 072.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,322
Your wife looks very hot. I'd love to explore her in detail. I would love to make every inch of her my property.

have u got a webacam ? how big are you , do u have a female partner who wants to join us ?

Mr Small Mushroom - I've been a fan of your wife for some time now, and using the photos you've shared I have regularly thought of her cuffed, collared, on her knees, and ready to serve ME.

I don't have a webcam (but I'm thinking about buying one), and I don't have a female partner to join the group. You probably have the 'edge' on me with regard to cock-size as well, but that has NOTHING to do with a submissive's desire to bow down to a Master. My IM tool is Yahoo Messenger.

One thing I'm a little confused about, a lot of your posts seem very 'Alpha Male', so what are you REALLY looking for when you say "couple seek online master"??? Drop me a PM if you want to talk further.

ok. I am alpha , by nature. I do not seek a master , however i love the idea of specating another Master dominate my wife. I think its great you love my wifes pics , the idea of you cuffing her and collaring her is so exciting. Awarding a collar shows great steps in a couples sex life , i have achieved this with other slaves in the past , but as of yet have not adjusted my wife to this most pleasurable condition. My past slave described my spankings as something to give in to , and she said she would just close her eyes and endure the glowing warmth that spread from her reddened bottom to her pussy, her nipples werent very responsive so they of course had to be punished with clothes pegs and her asshole taken with my thick half arabic cock that has pleased many submissive girls.

You are very receptive to pick up on the fact im alpha. But i love the idea of a big black cock fucking my Mrs , however the idea of another mant trying to cuck to the extreme of a sissy would ummm how would you say this , i would knock him out ! not that i condone violance , it just wouldnt sit right with me at all. Online to an extent could be good though. anyway show my wife Mr greymaster , exactly what it is u have to offer my wife ? she would love that. Perhaps we could both dominate her ! Have a beer online on cam and let her be our plaything ? get a webcam mate , lets explore.

for you Mr Greymaster !

she is turned on by your idea . Maybe her big boobs could convince you to get a webcam ?:D

katie2.jpg

Reactions: semjsp
I love turning on hot-bodied Chinese ladies, and look forward to those soft boobies being squeezed, stroked and pinched in my honor :) They will feel beautiful rubbing all over my body as a shower servant or stroking up and down my cock as a cum-target.

No - I haven't forgotten that she likes bum-fun and has a hot pussy. Does she like the idea of being the filling in the sandwich between our two bodies?

I could probably find out by checking back on posts, but how oral is she? Does she like gagging on one cock after another - then getting on hands and knees for a right royal spit-roasting? She is one sexy lady, and I hope she's starting to drip with the thoughts of what we could do with her. :)

Mr Greymaster ! my bitch is your command.

she loves it ! just not ready to do it for real ...... yet ! however , i know this CAN change ! and will. I see her in a couple of days and will go through the whole thread with her ! she will love it. Give her some encouragement and post a pic of your cock for her. Dont worry , shes not a size queen.. She gets off on the erotic scenario big time. Have you got a cam , we would love to meet you. As for being a shower servant she would love that, getting her ready and standing by and soaping her all over just like a hired hand . And drying her off , then placing her in collar and cuffs and bringing her to the bedroom. Lying her down for and licking her ready for me and you !!! So hot !!!

Attachments

• katie4.jpg
    katie4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 545
I'm sure I will enjoy playing with this Hot Oriental Cock-loving slave :)

One small 'wrong end of stick' to sort out. The reference to a 'Shower Servant' was that she is the shower servant to ME. Using her soapy tits as sponges (along with her fingers and lips) to wash my body all over - before a hard sex session, AND afterwards.

Hope she likes my photograph ;)

MrsMushroom03-BallLick.jpg

Reactions: semjsp
Her big boobs for you Mr GreyMaster.

I get ya. Wow thats so hot ! love the pic ! She would love to lick and suck us turn by turn and be our slave . I would sit out and watch this for sure. Do you have skype ? Would you like to chat to her ? She will do as she is told and you can direct her to lick and suck me or do whatever. yOu can be the director of a hot oriental slut !:D

Attachments

• k+dbig.jpg
    k+dbig.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 364
do you have skype ?

Mushroom -

If you like, this is something we could carry out through email.

I will ask you a series of questions and you will be expected to reply honestly & take pictures at my request.

I will also supply you with 'tasks' to carry out on my behalf. If you are interested, send me an email with a pic of her fully dressed and some idea of what you are looking to get out of this:

good.guinness@yahoo.com

i do have skype... but i am in Foot Fetish... so i am searching for a couple, and i wanna be your wife's foot slave just like on this video. Are you interested?
MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

hi there, HOT pics of u sexy wife, i would ove to fuck her too, we can chat in Yahoo, i have a mic and webcab, my ID is "letmephuckuwifeorgf", u can IM me anytime, i will reply.

:)Looking for online fun
What's your pleasure??

I'm in South UK too. Can you persuade her to exhibit herself on cam for me? Daytime fun. Would love to masturbate with her (while you watch) You can mail me at lifes2short@live.co.uk. Thanks.

Skype here - aussie tall - masc uncut - dom -skype here