• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Hotwife Confession

• Thread startermissynewcuck69
  • Start date
"I guarantee if some lucky man had tried some of my woman's pussy and I followed soon after I would know.'

My wife was fucking a guy 4-5 days a week, when she was supposed to be at the chiropractor, the guy was a patient who she met there.

I had no idea.

I don't know how long it went on, could have been 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year.

How clueless was I?

missynewcuck69 said:
Thanks okdeacon. I am going to try that. What does table pussy mean? here is a pic too.

Asssanta.jpg

Wow!!!

Just a suggestion -- Invite you lover over for diner and serve diner Naked. If hubby gets into it than take it to the next step

Lets share more photos

missynew, bring us up to date here. Have you asked your husband if you could have dinner with a co-worker? Or have you had a conversation with him about your needs?

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I told my husband a few hot sex stories from my past. He got super into it and got super hard. I told him that I was going to meet some people after work and get some drinks. I told him I was flirting with the guy I have been seeing. He got hard and wanted to know details. So I think he may be into it. I left out the part where he fucked me in the parking lot.

Reactions: Vicky4Blk
missynewcuck69 said:
I told my husband a few hot sex stories from my past. He got super into it and got super hard. I told him that I was going to meet some people after work and get some drinks. I told him I was flirting with the guy I have been seeing. He got hard and wanted to know details. So I think he may be into it. I left out the part where he fucked me in the parking lot.
Missy, It is nice to see you back posting. Looks as though you are taking your time and that probably is good. My suggestion is while you are out with the gang call him and tell him A GUY is after you big time. Then ask him if he wants a new story for you to tell him about. He may say no but he wont mean it , because he liked it so much when you told him a co worker was after you. If he doesn't yes DO it, he will NOT be able to get it off his mind. He is going to crack very soon and it will smoking hot for him, you and the MEN getting your pussy. If I may, can you tell me if he knew you had been fucked on that Sat. morning when he fucked you Sat. night? Missy what has been going on between your beautiful legs since your last post? Yes Missy it about pulling time again. Your admirer okdeacon

Reactions: midnightfapper
Im not totally sure if he knew i fucked that morning. He did comment on how wet i was. I did ask him if he wanted me to make some new stories and he said no. But then asked like what. So may be ready!

Reactions: Vicky4Blk
nudebeach3.png
nudebeach3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: semjsp, WhMom, aj_chicago77 and 2 others
Damn this thread is hot.

Reactions: toolman2c
missynewcuck69 said:
Im not totally sure if he knew i fucked that morning. He did comment on how wet i was. I did ask him if he wanted me to make some new stories and he said no. But then asked like what. So may be ready!
Missy Thank for the hot new photo. You are going about it the right way. Just figure out a way to keep it in his mind. He said no, then asked like WHAT. He knows LIKE what means, I guarantee. When you are having a few drinks an it comes up, say I know you like to hear stories about my sex life and I have told you all of them. If YOU want another story, then there are some men flirting with me that want get into your wife's panties. That is all I am saying honey. If his dick gets hard he wants even if he says no. He for sure is thinking about it. There is a very good chance he will finally admit it but he is unsure what you will think of him at this time. He thinks he would be taking a big chance by saying yes I do. You still getting some on the side? okdeacon