Hotwife Lynda

• Thread starterjemingway
  • Start date
jemingway said:
photo_2-3 %284%29 (3).jpg
downblouse with no bra
H.W. Lynda. You are very hot and would like to hear about you getting laid once in awhile. Anything you can do will be appreciated . Your Admirer. okdeacon

Reactions: Geglu, jemingway and buds13
okdeacon said:
H.W. Lynda. You are very hot and would like to hear about you getting laid once in awhile. Anything you can do will be appreciated . Your Admirer. okdeacon

I agree!

Reactions: jemingway
jemingway said:
YW.jpg
An "innocent" young 19-year-old hotwife on my honeymoon and another guy already has his hands on me, while hubby takes pics.

So how innocent were you, did you actually play with anyone else on your honeymoon

jemingway said:
YW.jpg
An "innocent" young 19-year-old hotwife on my honeymoon and another guy already has his hands on me, while hubby takes pics.
I love you Lynda. :)

hi u r looking for?

okdeacon said:
thanx. i'm not a good story teller, but i will see what i can do.

Enigma632 said:
So how innocent were you, did you actually play with anyone else on your honeymoon
yes, hubby and i swapped with another couple on our honeymoon.

Reactions: okdeacon and Geglu
lookus817 said:
hi u r looking for?

always looking to show off, talk dirty and maybe, just maybe meet somebody new. ;)

Reactions: Geglu
boobs.jpg

My boobs up close.

Reactions: Nazareth, jps18 and buds13
Here's a sex story for you:

I love getting bent over and taken hard from behind. It is the deepest penetration and I love that position! I work as a paralegal and fuck as many attorneys as I can. I had been teasing one for weeks. He worked in another office and finally agreed to meet me at our office after hours. He bent me over the conference table in the meeting room and fucked me hard. I was absolutely screaming I was cumming so hard. When he finally came in me for the 2nd time and we caught our breath, we realized we had given the cleaning crew quite a show! It was the hottest thing ever.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Nazareth, Geglu and 1 other person
jemingway said:
Here's a sex story for you:

I love getting bent over and taken hard from behind. It is the deepest penetration and I love that position! I work as a paralegal and fuck as many attorneys as I can. I had been teasing one for weeks. He worked in another office and finally agreed to meet me at our office after hours. He bent me over the conference table in the meeting room and fucked me hard. I was absolutely screaming I was cumming so hard. When he finally came in me for the 2nd time and we caught our breath, we realized we had given the cleaning crew quite a show! It was the hottest thing ever.

Lucky Guy!

jemingway said:
YW.jpg
Did that "OTHER" man made love to You.?

Geglu said:
Did that "OTHER" man made love to You.?

actually, he did too.

Reactions: Vicky4Blk and Nazareth
Oukey, that sounds very great, interesting honeymoon You had.!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, Geglu and jemingway
Geglu said:
Oukey, that sounds very great, interesting honeymoon You had.!?

it sure was!

flashing.jpg

They talked me into flashing everybody!

Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, moltenneeds and buds13
Lovely to be flashed by those boobs :)

That is really beautiful