Hotwifestag

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2017
Looking for bulls in Brisbane to serve staning hotwife must be clean and fit

Reactions: Jorug, Indiadominantbull, aussiehorse and 1 other person
What is your age preference?

Sorry, Im well outside that bracket.
good luck in your search, hope you find what youre looking for.
If you would like to chat feel free to contact me.

HI.. I am based on the Sunshine Coast and travel to Brisbane often... Would love to have another hotwife!!!

I will be in Brisbane June2 - 10 and back 15-17 if you are still Looking for Bull.

MrCeltic said:
Hi im a Brisbane Based bull, happy to be of service.
Have swapped phone numbers and spoken to you on the phone, then nothing, WT, are you serious?

MrCeltic said:
Hi jeffchels, i believe i was texting you guys a while ago but i ended up not getting any texts back. I assumed you were no longer interested. Id be happy to get back in touch if you like
Go back and check your messaging and you will find i was the last to text, YOU didn't reply just like you had on the other site, we even spoke on the phone to arrange to meet, YOU vanished. Sick of time wasters. Your even local to us and could have had what you want, whenever you want. Should not even be talking on here when you have someones number, we should be adding our trysts on here on forum.
Are you real?

MrCeltic said:
This is completely untrue, you were supposed to call me to arrange a meeting and to better get to know each other. I recieved no calls or texts so I moved on. I would appreciate if you didnt try to slander my name on someone else forum.
Check you phone, i sent the last text 14/3/2019 @ 4.43pm to arrange a meeting and got no reply.
Never intended to try to slander your name at all, i am not that type of person, I am a nice person.
Easier to meet and talk in person so give me a call, text first, you have my number.

Hotwifestag said:
i can give you this guys email peter
peterclark639@gmail.com
he a great clean bull who my wife enjoys from time to time

I’m a 29 year old bull, admittedly with limited experience, who would love the opportunity to act as your bull. I love to film, and I’m also happy to be watched. Keen for new experiences.

docjonze said:
I’m a 29 year old bull, admittedly with limited experience, who would love the opportunity to act as your bull. I love to film, and I’m also happy to be watched. Keen for new experiences.
Keen to watch as a cuck and assist as required.

ok

Reactions: Ozcuk
Hello, leave a message pelase

Stunning hotwife indeed!

Hotwifestag said:
Hey, check me out ;)

Reactions: Queenslandcouple
HI am tall clean well endowed guy and located in south brisbane.. have been with many couples in the past.
am 8inch plus thick cut. Drama and disease free an expect the same.
if interested get in touch

Reactions: Queenslandcouple and jeffchels
I am only into real meetups and not into endless messaging... you can kik me at xcedenim and we can discuss to arrange for a meeting right away.
can meet for a coffee as well to start with.

Sorry no kik. Atm the moment have family staying until about the 11th or 12th, so would not be able to meet and say hi for coffee till that weekend.

No worries... enjoy and do let me know we can then discuss to arrange for a meetup for a coffew