How Big is that Doggie IN … >>> ?

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Let me know by the title if this idea is even too extreme for THIS forum. EXTREEME?

While visiting one of my college choices as a senior, Ihad a VERY interesting experience. SEXual experience. I had already don my boot camp for the Army and it ooh the whole summer. Normally I would have been swimming in some LC championships. LC=Long Course , the true olympic size pool. Also for about two of these i would have shved my whole body completely.
It was early October so I was in Shorts and a tank top, more like a jog bra. But I think that was when actual job bras were VERY expensive. I was not out to impress anybody. I was one of those with little boobs with HUGE nipples. Also Womanly Breeder Hips. Boot Camp had taken my whole summer and in a way I resented that but I had all the pay form those weeks and I really enjoyed most of it. Dduring second half of training I even found some ways to get to serve some cocks.
At the college, not a traditionally black school but I think a little higher Black Population that any other "race". At the college, I skipped lunch but was having a mid afternoon snack at one of the places I would be eating 'my rations' if I went there. A young black man approached me and commented on how healthy I was eating. Mainly because I did not put any dressing on my salad. He had just come from a light workout and his scent was intoxicating. He saw that I was turned on and he put his hand on my thigh. He asked me if I knew what this was, point in to his T-shirt. It looked like ABA but in greek letters. I answered honestly that I did not. He said it is my frat, would you like to see it. I said sure. Then I surprised that he kissed me. Not a make-out kiss or BF-GF kiss but nice. I was in the wedge sandals that were popular at the time. 3 inch heels s i could not keep up with him. He slowed down and put his a rem around my waist with his huge hand on my big ass. at the time I was 5'9 135 lb. Ass and thighs theonlything on me that was big. Very skinny, the rest of me.
WE got to his frat house and I was asked some very personal questions. I am white by the way. they asked -well firs they said -'you look like you can give pretty good blow jobs"! I told them I did give excellent blow jobs. "Did you ever take a MAN in that sweet ass?" YES. " Black Man?" YES.
I did not know if they were teasing me OR being rude OR maybe there was a reason they wanted to know exactly THIS. I was told they had been trying to get a Girl do it with a k-9 while they watched. They saw my eyes bug out. I also got even more aroused than i already had been.
They said they had not gotten a GIRL to do it yet. "Would YOU like to Try ?' I felt my head nodding yes while I was still thinking about it. Thay said that also my ass was wiggling and twitching like it had taken on a life of its own.
I was used to getting fucked a LOT by big strong guys who fucked me rough--IN the Ass
Love, Heather now 52 and back in Rochester

Reactions: bobstudio83 and Anna36
And what about the K-9?

well count me in for more details!

They brought out a big Black Labrador. probably 85 or 90 pounds. They brought him right over to meet me. His name was Willie and he liked me. He came right up and sniffed MY crotch. Then he kissed me on the face and mouth. I got down on the floor cuz he wanted to play. His tail was wagging a mile a minute. That is when he pressed his cock against me. Just against my side and my hip. But he whirled around and offered that i could sniff HIS crotch and ass. Showing me that I was Already HIS Bitch. Then he shifted again and put his cock in my face. The older boys said "you know what to do, WE want you too!" I was a little embarrassed but I also WANTED to try sucking that special cock. Once i licked it he pushed into my mouth and started humping. It was clean and tasted kind of sweet. The boys pulled off my shorts. They left my jog bra and my high wedge sandals in place. Willie came around and gave me a rim job with his talented tongue. He was good and hard too Either from me sucking Him or his affection for me and anticipation of what he was about to do. I have to stop for now as I am tingling all over and feel like my whole body is about the explode.
luv, Heather

Last edited:
Reactions: bobstudio83 and budgrower55
That rim job with Willie's big tongue was heavenly. I had been taken by a lot of black men Doggie style, so I figured knew what Willie was expecting. I go ton my hands and knees in the middle of the floor. Willie knew what to do, knew what he wanted. he kissed me on my ass again and then mounted me. Truly mounted me. Making me his bitch 100%. His cock was Thick and over 8 inches long. It also curved downward which I love for Doggie stable. STYLE. He entered me balls deep after about 3 or 4 thrusts. Such a healthy Stud. And he was going faster than any Man in about the next minute/!

I was sure glad Ihad takne cocks in my ass before because he fucked of 20 minutes. Then he knotted and slowed down with shorter strokes. He and I were so wet I did not realize he was cumin until he was almost done shooting it. Lter on I learned that he gave over a cup full each load.
I did not know about the knot and they did not ten tell me what this was Locking me onto my K-9 lover cock. They just laughed as they watched me Locked onto my newest lover for the next 25 minutes. They finally said, They do that to keep their sperm in you. To make sure they Knock Up their bitch. Suddenly I wanted to get pregged. That got me through the humiliation and embarrassment . they had been trying to get a girl to do this for years
. I guess for a decade. And I was close enough. At least they had someone do it. Willies' cock hurt but I wanted to do it again as soon as he recovered. Soon after willie's Knot released he also went about half limp. He laid next to me kind of hugging me.
They had locked up two other K-9's so they would not interfere. A Pitt Bull and a huge Rottweiler.
Love, Heather, now 52 and living as girl since 20. Near full time since 17--even was taken to proms

Reactions: smallcockguy
And of course Iahve been a bitch for K-9 ever since that day. I get it from them as much as from Men. They always want intercourse , where men often just want blow job as so many men felt that fucking me would be TOO gay. I learned to 'Love the Knot" and the only reason I do not do it more is mainly because of having to set aside a full hour for each date of that kind.
I do pet sit a Lot and many Masters love that their little darling is taken care of that way. Some bring them too me more often than they need to.
Love, Heather
What did you want to know?

Since I was opened up so good, a few of the young black men at the frat also fucked me. The college is in Central NY and of course I went there after my term of Active Duty in the Army. So I was on the swim team there and the guy were proud of me. I was also soon living with the older teacher I married. To satisfy her and to make a little money I also became the 'cleaning lady' for that frat. They even got me a set of tank tops that said Bitch. And one that was more like an early job bra, but it said "K-9's BITCH"! I HAD to have a big strong boy or MAN with me to go out in that.
At the time I was 5'11 130 lb. So though fit and a fast swimmer-not a strong boy in most ways-including emotionally! BUT they knew i was ADDICTED to the KNOT. My teammates thought it was pretty weird but hot in a way. Most of them were in the Lambda frat about a block and a half away.
Also the guys on my swim team always caught me looking at their ccocks. Some times they would comment.
lpve, Heather

That should say Jog Bra in last post. I am now buster than when in college. Part of that is slightly meatier chest, but mostly added some actual tit. 5'10 155 lb. Dark blonde---my mother always called my hair color Brownette. She was the first one i ever talked to about K-9 ! So I also told her all about these early experiences. That was when she told me that K-9 sex had always been a fantasy of hers.
But the first thing I wanted to know was why did doggies suck themselves. They spend a lot more time on that than just cleaning any other part of their body. We did not have any leash laws the whole time i was going up. Doggies running around with their hard cocks in view was very common. When we finally got leash laws they were either hard to enforce or just were not strictly enforced.
YOu all know that this was the reason for choosing my college. My wife knew about the place and knew ALL about me. It was a great PE school and she took her Master's in that while I barely got through a more basic course. It took both of us longer than usual. HER because of changing fields and me cuz I am a dumb Bimbo.
WE lived in apartments in Cortland and could not have our own pets. But doggies knew what I was by then! Their BITCH ! They can tell-even better than black men who want boy pussy. They can smell the other K-9 on you and they want to overcome it. Want to be the one that puts a baby in you. To be alone i would to to the beach at night and Spread my legs for Bowser and Fido and King etc. I learned just why each of my 4 legged Boyfriends liked and got better with them as we did more. I was so addicted to taking the knot that I was out of control with K-9 lust. And the better the sex was for them, the longer i was Locked on the KNOT. MY 3rd or fourth time with Boomer was the longest. He lived about a block and a half from my apartment building. A beauty black lab. I was so glad he was not a breed who is huge in the Man tool dept. Just proportional to his 70 or 75 pounds. He knew what i was expecting and he delivered. I laid in the sand and he put his cock in my face. He only let me suck him for 4 or 5 minutes.
I stayed on my back and he started licking me. on and IN my ass and a little bit of licking even on my balls. I stayed on my back and lifted my legs. He pressed his cock head against my hungry asshole. He was 8 or 8.5 inch and only a little thicker than a Man that size. I had cleaned myself out and lubed it up, hoping to meet him that night. I think he had heard my apt door open and close and was probably already out. or he asked his owners to go out, as doggies DO.
Boomer was in me in less than a minute. This was my first time in missionary with a K-9. He made me his Bitch. Showed me i was a *****. HE was really enjoying it too. After only 8 or 10 minutes, he came as he knotted. Time stood still as he laid on me with his big black cock trying to breed me. It felt SO good and a lot different. Probably cuz of the position. HIS mommy and daddy cam looking for him. I heard them call for him from the parking area for the beach. I hoped they did not come over the hill and see me. And certainly hooped they di snot have their kids with 'em. Boomer's Knot had started to relax and he pulled out and ran to his Masters. I looked at he clock outside the bathhouse. It had been over an hour and a half since we started. So I truly believe his knot lasted near an hour and maybe a few minutes more.
Love, heather, now 52 ("m") and back in Rochester, NY

People reading here probably already know that bois like me CUM from pleasing males. From pleasing cocks. I like how many males have a different personality as they get excited sexually. I mean you know them from school or the YMCA or even Scouts. OR k9 from around the neighborhood or friends' pets. When they want your body, or even just your mouth, they kind of become a different person. And for some especially if super hung-their cock becomes a whole separate being.
I think this is why bois and even men like me are SO submissive. More so than a regular sub by far!
luv, MsGary

midnightfapper said:

I was just thinking about thow a lot of them are very VERY hung for the size of the rest of their body. Also, I have female friend who shows her showDogs and she sleeps in the cage with them she showed me he warm nightie she wears special for this.
See you on here soon , ok

The woman with sow dogs has openings in this nightie for the k-9 convenience. I may make a sleeper like that for myself. Comfy for me too on a cold dark night. I do not have any male pets of my own . I hear that there would be fights between the lover with the one or ones who live with me becoming the most vicious. They already become much more aggressive when they want me. I have tried the pheromones that they are trained with. I tworrked but I felt like I was cheating. Humans do not get them horny from our scent. Even human women have no advantage.
the leash laws are still to strictly enforced here and that is also an advantage. The woman with show dogs will not share th emales with me . They are always erect when they are with her. It turns out the judges at shows like that. I used to always wonder how someone got THAT into doggies. Now I know part of it. I have a new bow wow boyfriend from the neighborhood too. He is half great dane but very good looking. Maybe also part doberman. They are BotH great dogs and real friendly and affectionate if NOT trained to be mean. I have only given him quickie blow jobs so far but it is going well. I see him all over the village. I think he has started looking for me. So far we alway "do it" outside. at night. I do not know if he has a home. HE is a full 9 inches before he knots. He is thicker than average but the knot is average. HIS balls are HUGE. I wish I could have his baby

I had my serious date with Dane BF last night. He knew what he wanted and after sucking him for 4 or 5 minutes, he shifted around and pressed his thick cock against my ass. He is dark brown but the way with a shiny chocolate coat. I have thought about booming him as well as taking care of his cock. I took him down an outdoor stairwell and took off my panties. I have been wearing pleated skirts and hoping he would find me. I think it was still 50 degrees out at this time. Maybe our last day over freezing for a while. O mi God, my nipples are so hard writing about this. poke through my sleep shirt AND my nightie. The Dan has long legs and a kind of "look at me" attitude. I like that with someone with a Black cock.
I took him down an outdoor stairwell in the Village. I knew that that if any cops found me, I would be sucking another cock or two. I leaned against the stairs and kneeled. The Dane mounted me easily from behind. He seemed to LOVE the feeling. More so than with a real bitch. That is, not a boy bitch. I just moaned and cooed to him. Just when I was getting used to his 9 inches being in me, He started to Knot. I could feel myself being wedged against his knot. He was cumin in me what seemed like a bucket load. It probably really was over a cupful for real though. I wondered if he would be locked on for over 25 minutes as some I have seen. HE is very quiet , even in fucking. That was good in this case. So sucking him, and him fucking and then him cumin were about 5 minutes each. Now I was locked on with Him and he was licking my back and just below my neck. The question was how long would we be locked together.

I decided to nickname this newest lover Fritz. He seems to recognize the name. Maybe just because of how I say it. He was locked on with me for about 15 minutes. I do not know a way to make them relax the know a little after but I think 15 to 20 minutes is average. It is just nature preserving a species. I believe horses do something similar and that is SO interesting. You know, something you cannot have being even more desirable.
I saw the toon of the day is the big cartoon mutt with the cartoon girl with freckles ad glasses. Her eyes about to roll back in her head. He is holding her down with his paws , making her his bitch for real.
I LOVE being a big stud's bitch. I am hoping to see Fritz more and more now and I hope is has a place to go in the cold. I will probably get someone to take him to the vet and see what is up. I think vets know more about the k9/boi thing than they readily tell about it.
I know that if you have a male doggie. And he needs relief, they will show you how to jerk him off just right. I would like to know about that. If there are any special tricks you can do. That would also be if they needed a semen sample OR if he is such a stud that a breeder wants HIS sperm specifically. Finally, I have to say that k9 cock rates good to me. And their semen is kind of sweet. I am sure it has a LOT of protein and vitamins, just like a MAN's.
luv, Heather

I believe I told that I have nicknamed my newest stud Fritz. He has started looking for me in the neighborhood. The women my age and older give a "knowing smile" when they see me-and He is after me. Of course they see him get hard as he is around me for just a couple of minutes. K9 have a great memory for where they got their last orgasm. I now have 5 studs who are fucking me. 4 others that I am only sucking so far. They taste good to me. And their cum tate so good. Kind of sweet. And their loads are always bigger than any man. Even the most potent Black men. I sure wish i could have babies.
There is another HUGE mutt stud in my life too. Over a hundred pounds. I met him through a groomer. She lets us use the harness that she hauls him up off the table with. I get on the table and suck his 10 inches for a while. Sometimes he cums from the blow job. Sometimes he wants more and will fuck me. HIS knot is one that I will never think about trying to get off of while still locked on. I will not say his name here cuz people fom my town would know exactly who we are. But when he DoES want intercourse, Terri lets me position myself and then lowers him to take me missionary OR Doggy style. Doggy so natural to him but you know from seeing my other posts that I like to be with my lover face-to -face. some of my best BF's could not do missionary for lack of size and their build. But if a stud has at least 8 inches I KNOW we can do it missionary. Even the virgin bride position.
Love, Heather

Last edited:
I had 3 seaprate dates last night and I will tell about Fritz here. I was out in village doing some odd job for people. Mostly older men and couples who have trouble taking care of things. Anyway Fritz found me and was really horny. I mean So horny that he did not want anything from me except SEX. was helping out one of the super understanding couples who are So nice to me. They actually said "Do you need a room?" not in the joking way you usually hear that "Get a Room!" They kind of have a family room in their basement. A big comfortable beat up couch. They came down with me. I knew they could have just pointed and let me use it. But then i realized they wanted to see for real how a Boi and his Doggie Do It. I hiked up my skirt and they did not stop me. I honestly had not showered in over a day and Fritz was sniffing and licking my ass. I thought oh yeah. Stronger scents---K9 LIKE!!
His cock was already over 9 inch but he did not MAKE me suck it this time. I rolled over on my back and put my legs up. SO hot for HIM too! He climbed on me almost like a Man getting ready to do me Misionary. He had me so ready from licking me and from how much we love each other. He entered me pretty quick and my friends (near 70) both quietly said "wow" He pumped pretty fast for only about 4 minutesand starting cumin and knotting at the same time. Locking on. He knotted for nearly 20 minutes I think cuz he was so relaxed and comfy. And I was just writhing with pleasure. I have gotten used to having objects that big IN me now. Fritz thought the motions were me trying to get away. You cannot explain some things to K9. That it was me cumin and lovin it as he came in me. Part of the allure is their instincts. All about preserving their species BUT they really enjoy it too. Crazy how they do not actually do it for the sex pleasure. Only a few animals besides humans have sex for pleasure.
Finally, I had the thought I ought to arrange to show Fritz' Knott to my friends. Or another k-9. I think they will REALLY say WOW to that

love, LUV, LOVE, Heather

Last edited:
midnightfapper said:

YES. Please tell more. Tell everything. Love mary

Reactions: quetz
Ihave sure thought about this and I think I might even try some bigger hung. Some of my BF's have said that i am ready and they would like to watch.
Love, Mary

Leave your email address ,we need to chat about u fuckin me (12inches) no pain just excitement!!

Reactions: MsGary