How I Got Hooked By This Lifestyle

Asiancumlover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2017
I was 19, on summer break from college, and got a job at a local warehouse. The HR secretary was named Sharon, a married mother of two, mid thirties and pretty (for an “older” woman!) Anyway, in my naïve nineteen year old mind, I thought I was flirting with her. But I realize now that it was actually her flirting and seducing me! After a few weeks, on Friday afternoon we wound up at a local motel. After some foreplay I reached over into my jeans for a condom. She put her hand on mine and said “you don’t need that.” Wow! I didn’t ask questions, up to now every girl I fucked wanted me to use a condom. This would be my first time going bare! For the next hour or so we fucked. She seemed to enjoy it although I can’t say for sure that she truly came. I can say for sure that I came in her twice! What a fabulous feeling to release inside a woman!

After the second time we laid there for a bit and then she said she had to get home to her husband and kids. She got up and started to put on her panties. I asked her if she didn’t want to take a shower first. What she said next really got to me…”No, I want to go back and make dinner for them and sit there at the table all normal while your essence swims inside me.” I remember that word vividly…not cum, not sperm, but “your essence.” The image gave me an instant erection! She saw that and chuckled and said “save that for next week.” And so it became our routine every Friday after work for the entire summer.

Fall came and I went back to school. But the image of a married woman going back home to her husband with my cum inside her, while he had no idea, fueled my imagination. I wound up breaking up with my conservative girlfriend and dating more adventurous women. We didn’t communicate at all while I was at school, but the following June I was rehired for the summer and couldn’t wait to see Sharon again!

My heart sank when I went in and saw another woman sitting at her desk. I asked where Sharon was and she smiled and said “on maternity leave, she had a little girl back in May.” I was in shock. I said something like “Oh, that’s nice” and walked out. Of course my mind was racing…I did the math, nine months earlier was August. That could be my daughter. Of course it could be her husband’s also. For all I know she might have had other lovers. Was it an accident or was this what the whole thing was about? I never saw her or spoke to her again, so those questions remain unanswered. The one thing I know for sure is my predilection for this swinger/cuckold/hotwife/slutwife fetish can be traced back directly to her and that summer.

That was over twenty years ago, but I still think of it often. I wonder if she did it with his blessing or he had no clue that his wife was coming home with another man’s cum in her and that he may have unwittingly raised my daughter as his own. Either way, to this day, it still gets me hard when I think of it.

Many years later I was lucky enough to find a woman as kinky as I was. We fell in love, got married and its been a wild ride ever since!

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, aussiehorse, AstaSilva and 6 others
great story. please write more of your experiences

saving this one for future reading!