How I Learned My Wife Cucked Me.

• Thread starterdhj6696
  • Start date

dhj6696

My slutwife
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2017
Ontario
This is how I learned that my wife of 10 years was having an affair and I became a cuckold. Karen and I were married and had two wonderful children, we lived in a nice house and had an upper-middle-class income. Karen was involved in many different things always looking to find herself, she like to volunteer and help others. She met with a girlfriend for lunch one day and her girlfriend told her about a guy she knew named Ron that was a native shaman and did seminars on meditation and energy massages. Karen was very enthusiastic and made arrangements to go to the next seminar with her girlfriend. She became a regular at the seminars and over time spoke to Ron about various things having to do with health and meditation. Ron suggested that she arrange to meet him at his office and he would teach her through energy massage and meditation. Karen began going for private sessions once a week and was loving it, the energy massages were extremely relaxing and made her feel great. The massages required Karen to lay on a massage table fully clothed but with no metal therefore could not wear an underwire bra or bracelets or necklaces.

Karen came home one day after a session and told me that Ron said that the less she wore the better the impact of the massage and that he has other patients that are completely nude. I told Karen that I thought this was just a way for him to get you naked but she assured me this was all on the up and up, so I told her to do as she wished but keep me posted if he tried anything. A couple of days later Karen went for another massage and when she came home she said it was the best thing she'd ever done. I asked her if she was naked, and she said yes. I was unsure how I felt about this but at same time found it very titillating knowing that my wife was naked with another man.

These sessions went on for months and I didn't pay much attention to it until one day in the summer I happen to be home when Karen got home from one of her massages. I had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off when Karen came in and said she wanted to have a shower, which I thought was very unusual because she almost always showers and primps before her sessions with Ron. In preparing for the shower she pulled her dress off and I commented on her lack of underwear and she said she didn't need them. I wrap my arms around her and began to kiss her and fondle her breasts. She said that she really should have a shower. With my erection growing I lay her back on the bed and continued kissing her and sucking on her nipples, I moved my way down her belly to her neatly trimmed pussy. I darted my tongue onto her clit, and took a breath smelling the very distinct scent of sperm. I move my nose down closer to her opening and took another deep breath to confirm my suspicions, she must have realized when I stop licking that's something was up and she pulled me up on top of her wrapping her legs around me and guiding my erect cock into her pussy. My cock slid into her so easy as she was soaking wet, I had never felt her cunt this sloppy and my mind was swirling as I realized that there was another mans cum in my wife. I was jealous and turned on like never before at the same time and immediately erupted added my own sperm to Karen's pussy.

After she showered I wasn't sure what to say to her so I commented saying that her pussy felt different than usual. She responded saying that it shouldn't be anything out of the ordinary and simply dismissed what I had said. I didn't want to push the subject because I really wasn't sure I wanted to know if there was something going on because our sex life was better then it had been a long time and it kind of turned me on to think that Karen was fucking another guy. A few times after that I arranged to work my schedule to be home when Karen got home from her massage with Ronnie. Each time I arrange to have sex with Karen with the same result of her smelling like sperm and a very sloppy pussy. I was convinced that Karen was fucking Ronnie but kept quiet.

Karen’s sessions with Ronnie went on for a couple of years, she would see him two and sometimes three times in a week. I was almost certain that they were fucking the entire time. One day Karen came home somewhat upset and told me that Ronnie was leaving for Europe for several months and up to a year. After Ronnie had moved to Europe I began probing Karen for what really went on between the two of them, she insisted for the longest time nothing other than meditation and massage happened. Then one night she told me that Ronnie was teaching her how to release any sexual tension that she may have, this involved Ronnie moving his hand in small circles over the pubic mound of her pussy and massaging the areas on each side of her Labia. She said this massage went on for long period of time and without warning she exploded in a massive orgasm, and continued having multiple orgasms over and over which was something she'd never had that happened before. When Ronnie stop massaging her and she caught her breath she said that she looked up Ronnie and asked him to, “Please fuck me”. He helped move her down the massage table to the end with her ass slightly hanging over the end, he dropped his pants and spread her legs and pushed his hard cock into her. She said he fucked her slowly for the longest period of time until she orgasms again and then he began to increase his speed causing her to go into multiple orgasms until he erupted inside her. She said that his cock did not soften and he continued fucking her giving her orgasm after orgasm until he blew again and withdrew leaving her naked body limp and so satisfied.

Karen said that it was the best sex she'd ever had in her life and needed it to continue. That happened three years earlier and Karen had been fucking him and I learned others that entire time.

fullsizeoutput_257_Fotor.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: baddy145, okdeacon, cuck_fantasy and 3 others
At least you know that she can handle her relationship with you and with her lovers.

Reactions: toolman2c
Very arousing and credibe account. Thank you.