How long have you been pantied for black men?

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
never dressed for anyone, have sucked one bbc and liked it. Love the feel of hose on my legs, panties on my ass.... 2 + 2 = ??

novice femmed

Hi I'm relatively new I've only been pantied for about a year and a half now, it started during an internship last summer. A senior coworker would invite me out for happy hours after work and back to his place after that to partake in some 420...one drunken evening he got me to jack off with him and things progressed from there...most of the summer I was spending every weekend at his place, where he'd shave me and give me panties and other clothes his ex-wife had left behind to wear for him, sometimes I'd spend the night on weeknights and he'd have me wear panties to work under my clothes...before I knew it, I was sucking his big black dick and he would tell me how light skinned boys like me couldn't resist pure-bred dark meat like his just like our white mothers or fathers...he'd send me e-mails with stories about him being my step-daddy and fuckin' my mom and having me suck him off on the commute to and from work...by August I was letting him take my butt every weekend he'd make wet like a pussy...when I went back to college in Sept. he sent me horomones and creams to rub on myself and hooked me up with another internship over winter break by then I had nice boytits and my boipussy was so hungry he beat it up all the time I spent NYE with him in a fancy hotel and remained dressed the whole time....here's some pics! let me know if you like.... PS. unfortunately my "step-daddy" had to move, so we haven't seen eachother in awhile but we still email and have cam'd once or twice...

brazil-albums-me-picture6488-heres-my-boypussy.jpg

brazil-albums-me-picture7014-bbc-has-turned-my-ass-into-juicy-pussyhole.jpg

brazil-albums-me-picture7011-my-butt-so-curvy-now.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for BlackFeeder

P.S. BlackFeeder I'd love for you to take my fem-butt papi! ... you know a "sista" like me has the curves you big black daddies love...here's some pics just for you! ... cum beat it up papi!

brazil-albums-me-picture7021-bootylicious.jpg

brazil-albums-me-picture7022-fem-tits-developing.jpg

would you suck these for me??

brazil-albums-me-picture7023-close-up-sensitive-fem-tits-cum-suck-them-me.jpg

Brazil baby, I can't see your pics but judging by the way you speak Papi would love to get deep in that tight asspussy.

Katilyn told me to post. Pantied with thigh highs for 12 years and do full Tv dress up occasionally. The latter takes about 3 hours to properly do and pass.

--Katilyn's him--

hi Blackfeeder sir
i would love you too be balls deep up my sissyy cunt until i orgasmed like a slut on your big black cock

Attachments

• Dsc03721.jpg
    Dsc03721.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 352
  • Dsc03663.jpg
    Dsc03663.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 343
feminised slut for bbc

bring your friends and take turns on my sissy mouth and cunt
I LOVE IT!

DSC03517l.jpg DSC04868.jpg Dsc04644.jpg

Reactions: SpicyAvocadoAnon
Thank You for the nice responses BlackFeeder. This girl knows from experience it only takes once and your hooked on Black Cock forever!

Have been blk owned 7 years now, my husband Billie, has been owned 3 years now, he has a tiny little weenie and a pretty ass ,he didnt want this but I think he was born to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cynful
Haven't been pantied yet for a Black Bull, but REALLY want to try it. I have worn panties/lingerie in private, while fucking myself with my Black vibe.

I'm more than a little nervous about taking on this lifestyle on even a part-time basis. Beyond the normal drawbacks of being discovered and labeled a fem-fag, I'm also a little older and past my prime and more than a bit out of shape. I'm certainly not 'passable' as female and doubt I ever truly would be. Are there Black Bulls out there who would take me on as a sissy? Or do most prefer young and slim and girly?

9+ years, have enjoyed each and every BBC and moment. No regrets at all.

Whitesissy said:
Haven't been pantied yet for a Black Bull, but REALLY want to try it. I have worn panties/lingerie in private, while fucking myself with my Black vibe.

I'm more than a little nervous about taking on this lifestyle on even a part-time basis. Beyond the normal drawbacks of being discovered and labeled a fem-fag, I'm also a little older and past my prime and more than a bit out of shape. I'm certainly not 'passable' as female and doubt I ever truly would be. Are there Black Bulls out there who would take me on as a sissy? Or do most prefer young and slim and girly?

MY GOD BABY GIRL, Dont give up, not only is fem ur fasion and style , but fem is in ur attitude, When u believe in urself, Your bull will cum!!!

Hubby has been pantied for years... What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: rogerroger626
I've been a pantied, thonged, make up wearing slut for black cock for 3 years now and I absolutely love it!!

Candy x

new outfit

hubby waitng to serve

IMG_0979-3.jpg IMG_1019.jpg IMG_0922-2.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626, CptNemo61 and acertijo2000
very cute pics Katiana, he looks so cute, his little dicky is so teeny, it fits in his lil knickers much better than mine. Keep on dressing him in those tiny panties, he looks very girly.

Thank you, he does look girly....

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: rogerroger626
I have feminized for two years now! i had my first bbc at 18 and now i hooked!

~julie~

now 6 years of being a knicker wearing sissy for the pleasure of Black men.

I've not been fucked for a while, but my tight pantied asshole is ready anytime for Black men. I've only had my throat used occasionally as a quick n easy cum dump in the last year. I'm still glad and very grateful of any use at all. A tranny slut can't expect much when there are so many white women out there begging for tranny dick. Even 10 minutes on my knees gagging on cock before a guy shoots his load and leaves is service that a pantied sissy slut should feel grateful to give to a Black man. I know the place of both white women and men is to be on our knees to Black men, as cum dumps, and It's great to be feminised and ready to be used.

Panties

I,ve been trying to convince local mainly mature divorced women to try blk.
This has been going on for around ten years now.
Some just turn out to be a waste of time,others are all talk,but a few are really interested.
As for me,i found that i was really getting turned on,looking at these hung blk studs.And around nine years ago,started to wear panties.
In the hope that i would find alocal blk man,that would want to train me.
I,m still looking for that blk man,but have moved on to nylon stockings,suspenders belts and high heels.Soon i added bra,s wigs and tight skirts and blouses.
And enjoyed the feeling when wearing,knowing i was dressed for a blk man.
I still help to try lonely divorced women,but the point i,m getting to,is that over the years i myself have started lusting after blk meat.
And slowly getting myself dressed and ready if i find one.
This all started with pantie wearing,wondered if anybody else is going through this. Herts UK