• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

How Soon After Wedding......

Geglu said:
I think without condoms the other men are allowed to do HER,? That must have been really nice to feel wifes best cunt immediately after that.?
She was really stretched out. Her pussy is extremely loose anyway so i cant feel anything when i fuck her. I have a really small dick too

So I got some good BBC about 3 hours ago from same guy as Valentine's

Reactions: Raysclick, 0o812, Gaezel and 3 others
Hotcountrygurl said:
Awesome. How was it?

Reactions: toolman2c
Was so good he made me cum 3 or 4 times

Reactions: Raysclick, Nazareth and toolman2c
Reactions: Geglu
xxjlbsxx said:
I was mad when i found out, it was a few years later. Shes just a slut
But, You now accept the situation in your married life?! Do you agree that we men need to allow to our wives the freedom also that they can enjoy the life, but still want to live with you.!?

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
Hotcountrygurl said:
Really fantastic system, did you enjoy it a lot of.?

xxjlbsxx said:
She was really stretched out. Her pussy is extremely loose anyway so i cant feel anything when i fuck her. I have a really small dick too
Your very well streched cunt is so beautiful after the other man, do you agree.?

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
It was just a matter of days for my (then) wife. As best I can recall, it was likely around 3 days, give or take 1 day.
I have no idea who made the suggestion or how circumstances were arranged.

As I remember it, I had chosen to stay home on a Monday night to watch football. She said she was going to my boss and his wife's apartment, and left our apartment in a huff. She called a couple or so hours later, and when I answered the phone, she said "Guess what I'm doing right now?"
It was easy to tell she meant "I'm getting fucked right now", so I told her that was my guess. She said that she wasn't, but she was at a former boyfriend's house, and was posing for pictures in her panties for him. She went on to say he had pictures of her sister ("he's fucked her, too!"), and he had many, many pictures of girls in their panties on his wall, and she was going to be added to his collection.

Now, it's not anything I wanted her to do, and I didn't actually know the first word about cuckoldry at that time, so it's hard to label it as such. But it was a display of her power, and she was making it clear she was in control of her pussy. Married or not, she would give it to anybody she chose, when she chose, and she did just that!
I will assure you she was totally satisfied with her decisions. I wasn't, but much like xxjibxx, I learned to live with it, if not enjoyed it.

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, Gaezel, AstaSilva and 2 others
Nazareth said:
It was just a matter of days for my (then) wife. As best I can recall, it was likely around 3 days, give or take 1 day.
I have no idea who made the suggestion or how circumstances were arranged.

As I remember it, I had chosen to stay home on a Monday night to watch football. She said she was going to my boss and his wife's apartment, and left our apartment in a huff. She called a couple or so hours later, and when I answered the phone, she said "Guess what I'm doing right now?"
It was easy to tell she meant "I'm getting fucked right now", so I told her that was my guess. She said that she wasn't, but she was at a former boyfriend's house, and was posing for pictures in her panties for him. She went on to say he had pictures of her sister ("he's fucked her, too!"), and he had many, many pictures of girls in their panties on his wall, and she was going to be added to his collection.

Now, it's not anything I wanted her to do, and I didn't actually know the first word about cuckoldry at that time, so it's hard to label it as such. But it was a display of her power, and she was making it clear she was in control of her pussy. Married or not, she would give it to anybody she chose, when she chose, and she did just that!
I will assure you she was totally satisfied with her decisions. I wasn't, but much like xxjibxx, I learned to live with it, if not enjoyed it.
OK. I understand it. In the beginning at least it is not nice to know that just few day ago you had wedding and Your NEW wife is ready to be with others. But like I had the situation myself, it was funny but I also begin to like that my wife is having other cocks too, because She wanted it, but it has been exciting too later on.

Reactions: Gaezel and Nazareth
About 6 weeks after our wedding, my wife and I had a threesome with a co-worker. He was hung like a horse. He put my wife into orbit. I licked her clit while he did her. I had never seen her cum so much. She ejaculated at the end.

• Love
Reactions: redback, Gaezel, AstaSilva and 2 others
Geglu said:
How quickly after your wedding day your wife fucked somebody else ?

Did She make the succestion to want other man...?

Or did You hubby wanted to become cuckolded ?

How ready was wife to agree and how soon.???

Have you and wife been satisfied for your decissions.?
My wife was fucked twice at the wedding reception. I wasn’t aware for a few days but I wasn’t surprised. She was a slut when I met her. One of the guys filled her cunt with cum and the other filled her throat. And it’s been that way for 34 years now.

Reactions: PhilMarlowe, Dark_Hung, Gaezel and 1 other person
my wife started seeing her bull around 2 years after we got married

Reactions: AstaSilva, Gaezel and (deleted member)
We were in the Navy, she was a mail clerk. A couple of guys in my barracks were already fucking her and suggested I meet her too. Lucky me, I got a turn with her, we were married 3 weeks later. I knew what I was getting. She was and still is an easy lay! I am most thankful for 38 wonderful years of being a very willing cuckold. Oh, and by the way, married on a Friday, had a 4some{mmmf} on Saturday night!!!

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, lnohhnvm, Gaezel and 6 others
dbfldave said:
We were in the Navy, she was a mail clerk. A couple of guys in my barracks were already fucking her and suggested I meet her too. Lucky me, I got a turn with her, we were married 3 weeks later. I knew what I was getting. She was and still is an easy lay! I am most thankful for 38 wonderful years of being a very willing cuckold. Oh, and by the way, married on a Friday, had a 4some{mmmf} on Saturday night!!!
That’s awesome. 34 years here and wife still fucks on a regular basis.

Reactions: Gaezel, 69eatmore77 and toolman2c
dbfldave said:
Would love to hear more about her and her adventures in cuckolding you, specially your time in the Navy.

Reactions: Gaezel
I would enjoy hearing more about some of the "adventures" that have been touched on in some of the previous posts. My young (18) wife had been being fucked by her 30 year old divorced next door neighbor the entire time we were dating and engaged. She went over to his house during the night before the wedding and was back with him 2 days later (Monday) when I went back to work. We were married in June and she continued with him until Thanksgiving and she finally told me about them in the following May after she knew that I was OK with her being fucked by others that had begun on New Years. I have always felt that the choice of how soon after the wedding is up to the new bride. GTR

• Love
Reactions: redback, nudistDon, AstaSilva and 3 others
gatorrdw said:
I would enjoy hearing more about some of the "adventures" that have been touched on in some of the previous posts. My young (18) wife had been being fucked by her 30 year old divorced next door neighbor the entire time we were dating and engaged. She went over to his house during the night before the wedding and was back with him 2 days later (Monday) when I went back to work. We were married in June and she continued with him until Thanksgiving and she finally told me about them in the following May after she knew that I was OK with her being fucked by others that had begun on New Years. I have always felt that the choice of how soon after the wedding is up to the new bride. GTR
definitely not up to the husband

Tom you are so right, hell I was just a young guy enjoying a very young wife that loved to be fucked - how little did I know at the time that one man would never be enough for her. GTR

Reactions: Gaezel
gatorrdw said:
Tom you are so right, hell I was just a young guy enjoying a very young wife that loved to be fucked - how little did I know at the time that one man would never be enough for her. GTR
One cock is never enough for a good slut. Especially young ones whose pussy aches for cock like your wife!

Reactions: 69eatmore77, vahtcpl and toolman2c