1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

How Soon After Wedding......

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by Geglu, Feb 12, 2018.

1. gatorrdw

gatorrdw Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

mrkitkat, you are so correct. Young and dumb is all I was. We were married in June, to my knowledge the first time sharing her young married pussy was new years eve, when she finally felt comfortable in telling me about the divorced well hung-I might add - neighbor that had been fucking her for several years up until Thanksgiving after we were married, I figured it out that she only went a little over a month and then she had to have a second and thats when she gave it away at the party.GTR

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Cucked Dad

Cucked Dad New around here... Beloved Member :)

My wife cuckolded me 4 years in our marriage as soon as she could after she delivered our youngest daughter. She had cut me off after she confirmed she was pregnant. She came home told me she was pregnant and fucked me. Then she said I hope you can remover this as it will be the last pussy you ever get. She told me my dick was too little and I had never gotten her off with it and now I would not have the chance again. A girl friend she was playing with set her up with a black friend when she could start fucking again. That was 17 years ago and she is still black only. What wives want and deserve is a big cock and a husband to support them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. mrkitkat

mrkitkat Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Once they’ve tasted that freedom of fucking anyone anytime and those big black cocks there’s nothing we can do but leave or support them. Support is the best option for everyone involved. I’ve supported my wife from day one after I figured out she wasn’t going to change. And I’ve enjoyed every minute.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Cucked Dad

None of us whites can resist black cock once we have experienced it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mrkitkat

mrkitkat Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

So you’ve experienced black cock as well?

• Like Like x 1
  6. gatorrdw

gatorrdw Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

mrkitkat said:
    Once they’ve tasted that freedom of fucking anyone anytime and those big black cocks there’s nothing we can do.

You are so correct about this when my young wife accepted that I was actually enjoying "sharing" her and watching her being fucked by others she became very open about her needs and we talked about her being a "slut" and I assured her that she would always be my slut and free to fuck any man she wanted as long as I knew about it or was part of it.

She finally told me that one of the reasons that she had agreed to marry me was she thought that I knew that the divorced neighbor was fucking her all the time we were dating and engaged and that I was OK with it then and she just continued to fuck him after we were married because I had not said that she should stop. She also knew that my former room mate and I had been sharing girlfriends between us and she assumed that I was OK with sharing her. She clearly stated that she had always known that one man would not be able to keep her satisfied and that she loved the "thrill" of getting a new cock in her. Being married made it even more fun for her too.

She also told me that letting Willie (my black co-worker) fuck her at the new years eve party, was a spur of the moment decision that she wanted to find out about being fucked by a black guy that didn't know she was married to me. She said that because he had a cock that was very comparable to Tom the divorced neighbor and that Willie had fucked her real good that night she wanted more of him for awhile. GTR

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Cucked Dad

Yes I have experience black cock many times

• Like Like x 1
  8. slimwhiteboy

slimwhiteboy Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

My sweet young wife was welcomed to the family on our wedding day in front of our guests. I ceremoniously had to remove her silk white panties so that my father could be the firsthe to consumate our wedding. We had invited 4 of her black bulls to celebrate and at the reception she had a receivingreat line that really got everyone wirked up. She still dresses up in silk fI'll fashion stocking's for "dates" with her father in law. Stickings, heels, garters, panties that her husband, I , buy for her to show off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. shellbeyourslut

shellbeyourslut Not quite a lurker V.I.P! Beloved Member :)

Before wedding and on wedding day. More than satisfied, to say the least.

• Winner Winner x 1