How Soon After Wedding......

mrkitkat, you are so correct. Young and dumb is all I was. We were married in June, to my knowledge the first time sharing her young married pussy was new years eve, when she finally felt comfortable in telling me about the divorced well hung-I might add - neighbor that had been fucking her for several years up until Thanksgiving after we were married, I figured it out that she only went a little over a month and then she had to have a second and thats when she gave it away at the party.GTR

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife, Gaezel and AstaSilva
My wife cuckolded me 4 years in our marriage as soon as she could after she delivered our youngest daughter. She had cut me off after she confirmed she was pregnant. She came home told me she was pregnant and fucked me. Then she said I hope you can remember this as it will be the last pussy you ever get. She told me my dick was too little and I had never gotten her off with it and now I would not have the chance again. A girl friend she was playing with set her up with a black friend when she could start fucking again. That was 17 years ago and she is still black only. What wives want and deserve is a big cock and a husband to support them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Raysclick, hermano, Manwaife and 1 other person
Cucked Dad said:
My wife cuckolded me 4 years in our marriage as soon as she could after she delivered our youngest daughter. She had cut me off after she confirmed she was pregnant. She came home told me she was pregnant and fucked me. Then she said I hope you can remover this as it will be the last pussy you ever get. She told me my dick was too little and I had never gotten her off with it and now I would not have the chance again. A girl friend she was playing with set her up with a black friend when she could start fucking again. That was 17 years ago and she is still black only. What wives want and deserve is a big cock and a husband to support them.
Once they’ve tasted that freedom of fucking anyone anytime and those big black cocks there’s nothing we can do but leave or support them. Support is the best option for everyone involved. I’ve supported my wife from day one after I figured out she wasn’t going to change. And I’ve enjoyed every minute.

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick and Manwaife
None of us whites can resist black cock once we have experienced it.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife and toolman2c
Cucked Dad said:
Cucked Dad said:
So you’ve experienced black cock as well?

Reactions: Manwaife and toolman2c
mrkitkat said:
Once they’ve tasted that freedom of fucking anyone anytime and those big black cocks there’s nothing we can do.

You are so correct about this when my young wife accepted that I was actually enjoying "sharing" her and watching her being fucked by others she became very open about her needs and we talked about her being a "slut" and I assured her that she would always be my slut and free to fuck any man she wanted as long as I knew about it or was part of it.

She finally told me that one of the reasons that she had agreed to marry me was she thought that I knew that the divorced neighbor was fucking her all the time we were dating and engaged and that I was OK with it then and she just continued to fuck him after we were married because I had not said that she should stop. She also knew that my former room mate and I had been sharing girlfriends between us and she assumed that I was OK with sharing her. She clearly stated that she had always known that one man would not be able to keep her satisfied and that she loved the "thrill" of getting a new cock in her. Being married made it even more fun for her too.

She also told me that letting Willie (my black co-worker) fuck her at the new years eve party, was a spur of the moment decision that she wanted to find out about being fucked by a black guy that didn't know she was married to me. She said that because he had a cock that was very comparable to Tom the divorced neighbor and that Willie had fucked her real good that night she wanted more of him for awhile. GTR

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick, toolman2c, Manwaife and 3 others
Yes I have experience black cock many times

Reactions: toolman2c
My sweet young wife was welcomed to the family on our wedding day in front of our guests. I ceremoniously had to remove her silk white panties so that my father could be the firsthe to consumate our wedding. We had invited 4 of her black bulls to celebrate and at the reception she had a receivingreat line that really got everyone wirked up. She still dresses up in silk fI'll fashion stocking's for "dates" with her father in law. Stickings, heels, garters, panties that her husband, I , buy for her to show off.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, Manwaife, Gaezel and 2 others
Geglu said:
How quickly after your wedding day your wife fucked somebody else ?

Did She make the succestion to want other man...?

Or did You hubby wanted to become cuckolded ?

How ready was wife to agree and how soon.???

Have you and wife been satisfied for your decissions.?
Before wedding and on wedding day. More than satisfied, to say the least.

Reactions: Manwaife and Gaezel
My hubby begged me to fuck other men after he rolled off me after having my cherry pussy. Day 61 he had a BBC of 11 inches fucking me and I have had over 800 BBCs and 20000 white men in seven years

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, Manwaife, Dark_Hung and 2 others
he fucked me for 60days asking me to fuck others after our wedding I did on day 61 with a bbc of 11 inches.My pussy now knows a real man

Reactions: Raysclick, WhiteMarried, toolman2c and 1 other person
My hubby begged me to fuck other men soonest. I waited for 60 days and his bbc buddy with 11 inches stretched my pussy aand flooded me with com.. Since I have had over 800 bbc and 2000 white cocks in 7 years. Hubby told me many times he wanted me to fuck other men and I have.I love flirting and I love a roomful of men with hard cocks.I was married for a year and we went to a bikers' rally for 3 days . Each day cost a hundred dolars for each and each bikers' slut had to draw a number with a time and day and place for each day... failure to show meant expulsion of biker ****** and banning him from his club. There were over 300 bikers there at private lake... Each woman drew a time aof 3 hours for every day aaaaat one of 4 locations. Her not showing measnt her man was thrown out of his club. My first 2 days were at medival stocks where my 3 holes were eexposed for all and al used them. MY other day was on the mattresses taking on 70-80 hard bikers in 3 hours.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, WhiteMarried, Dark_Hung and 2 others
15 yrs after our marriage my wife started playing

Reactions: toolman2c and Gaezel
I wish I had experiences like these!

Reactions: Gaezel
It took my wife less than a month before she was bedded by another man.

Happened at a neighbours house warming party. The guy had been after her for some time - persistence paid off ;)

The neighbour told me about it. It was some time before she admitted it. By which time others had joined the list!

Reactions: redback, WhiteMarried, toolman2c and 1 other person
My wife started before wedding. We had been together for just one year. She did it secretly for many years. I found out 13 years after she started cheating.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, toolman2c, GabrielBigHard and 1 other person
My marriage was consummated by 5 local studs on the first day of our honeymoon in Barbados On the ride from the airport to our hotel, we made small talk with the black cab driver; who was openly ogling my new bride. He soon asked her what she wanted to get from the honeymoon. "I want a black cock in my recently married white pussy. And when I leave 7 days from now, I want a black baby growing in my married white womb". He pulled to the side of the road and dropped his shorts to reveal a thick BBC (already dripping pre-cum), anchored to huge balls. All in all, I knew I was looking at a superb alpha-male's manhood/baby making equipment. "Will I do?", he asked my wife. In response she licked her lips and let her short sundress drop to her feet. Her nipples were fully erect and one could smell and hear the honey pouring from her in-heat pussy. She said to him: "You will do just fine! Any more like you? It will take a lot of black cock to satisfy my overheated womanhood. In addition, I want as much as black seed deposited in me as I can get; as I don't want to leave Barbados with an empty womb." "How many do you want?" "At least 5, including you." "When?" "As soon as possible". He drove to our hotel. He let us check-in and a bell-hop took our luggage to our room. He asked my wife if she had brought her bridal veil, a bikini and heels. She had. So he told her to change into them; in the meantime he said he had to make a few telephone calls. When we returned to the lobby, my wife's white bridal veil, red bikini, and red 3" inch heels had every man there sporting huge hard-ons. He drove us to the Main Street in Bridgetown, the capital. He stopped at a sedan around which 4 black men stood around. He asked my wife to get out of the cab with him and to strike a sexy pose. He said something to the four men, who nodded YES. They followed us in the sedan as he drove for about 30 minutes. When he stopped, we walked down a short path, the 4 other men following and watching my wife's ass cheeks shaking in her bikini bottom. Coming to a clearing, we gazed upon a small, but well-kept beach house next to the most beautiful white sand beach and sparkling blue water. Our driver, now recognized as the leader of the gang of breeders, turned to my wife and said: "This is where your first child will be conceived." . . . .To be continued

Reactions: canweplaytoo, AZLizanne, Kwacka and 1 other person
Geglu said:
How quickly after your wedding day your wife fucked somebody else ?

Did She make the succestion to want other man...?

Or did You hubby wanted to become cuckolded ?

How ready was wife to agree and how soon.???

Have you and wife been satisfied for your decissions.?
10 years later,both of us,she was ready but took us long time to join the life style,and yes and happy funny sexual life

Reactions: Kwacka and toolman2c
After our joint photo session before the wedding I was sent to the celebration hall to check that everything was ready. And my future wife, together with the driver, who was her friend and photographer, went to continue the photo session ..
they brought her before the ceremony and came up to me She kissed me with a mouth filled with their sperm,
and put her wet panties in my pocket ...
At the same time, she said that their sperm was flowing through her stockings, and in this form she stood under the altar ..
I knew from the first day I met that she was cheating on all her guys!

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, Kwacka, hermano and 4 others
GehoernterEhemann said:
My wife started before wedding. We had been together for just one year. She did it secretly for many years. I found out 13 years after she started cheating.
Naughty and bad girl.

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann and toolman2c