How To Stay Horny For Sloppy Seconds While Watching Wife Fucked By Others?

SingaporeCuckold

Asian Cuckold couple in Singapore
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2018
Singapore
Hi there,

We are a new interracial cuckold couple here in Singapore, this is our first post.
We are Asian couple and my white boss is our bull.
As White bull here in Singapore is very popular choice for cuckolding and there are not many white bulls around.
Normally a White men can be the bull of several cuckold couples.
Our bull only got to visit us every other month as he got a lot of choices here.
It is a very treasure-able time when he can come over and have fun with my wife.
As he didn't have sex with my wife frequently, he doesn't mind if I take a sloppy seconds when he is done.
That is the most exciting part for me and my wife loves to tease me and have me cuddle and her during sloppy seconds, it only last for a few seconds before I cum but that's the most enjoyable part. My wife's loose, cum filled pussy feels the best.
But last Sunday, I got so turned on watching them have sex and anticipating for the sloppy seconds, it makes me so excited that I jerk a lot while watch aside.
When the bull finished, I have cum so much that I cannot get hard for the sloppy seconds.
That's a total waste for the most enjoyable part for cuckolding.

Any tips and advice on how to stay horny for Sloppy Seconds while watching wife fucked by the bull?

Reactions: firedogg81, GilBates and JeffCA
Don't wank while you watch, of course. There are mechanical tools -- chastity devices -- that can help.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and toolman2c
SingaporeCuckold said:
Hi there,

We are a new interracial cuckold couple here in Singapore, this is our first post.
We are Asian couple and my white boss is our bull.
As White bull here in Singapore is very popular choice for cuckolding and there are not many white bulls around.
Normally a White men can be the bull of several cuckold couples.
Our bull only got to visit us every other month as he got a lot of choices here.
It is a very treasure-able time when he can come over and have fun with my wife.
As he didn't have sex with my wife frequently, he doesn't mind if I take a sloppy seconds when he is done.
That is the most exciting part for me and my wife loves to tease me and have me cuddle and her during sloppy seconds, it only last for a few seconds before I cum but that's the most enjoyable part. My wife's loose, cum filled pussy feels the best.
But last Sunday, I got so turned on watching them have sex and anticipating for the sloppy seconds, it makes me so excited that I jerk a lot while watch aside.
When the bull finished, I have cum so much that I cannot get hard for the sloppy seconds.
That's a total waste for the most enjoyable part for cuckolding.

Any tips and advice on how to stay horny for Sloppy Seconds while watching wife fucked by the bull?
My recommendation is don't worry about it too much. I've cum without even touching myself whilst watching my wife take big black cocks. This hasn't happened a lot, but a few times, and usually right at the moment that they are cumming deep inside her. I usually stay hard enough to get my sloppy seconds (or thirds or fourths....) but on the occasion when its been a bit soft, I've enjoyed the fact that she's so open and sloppy that I can get my cock into her even when its soft. And I've found that I've been able to cum sometimes, even without getting hard. The feel of being in her wet, open and recently fucked pussy is a powerful thing! So my advice, take it as you get it, and enjoy it!

Reactions: firedogg81, lknforfun and whitewife696969
To each hit own methods. 342_1000.jpg342_1000.jpgmozaiquehome (2).jpg

Attachments

• 829_1000.jpg
    829_1000.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: firedogg81, moltenneeds, Jdognelson and 1 other person
Knowing that my wife is pregnant and with the baby daddy would definitely keep me hard

Reactions: GilBates