Hubby's kissing after cum?

• Thread starterpAwife
  • Start date

pAwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2004
How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. I just wonder why we don't hear about this more. Maybe my hub is weird? He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually last less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Reactions: whitemcurious and PavlonG
As a nudist h ubby I love to do the same when wife is getting new cum.

Reactions: whitemcurious
There is nothing as exciting as kissing my sweet white wife when she comes home from a date with one of her black lovers, knowing that she has been sucking his cock and getting her pretty little mouth filled with black sperm. I also love for her to sit on my face and jack me off while she tells me all the lurid details of her wild night of debauchery.

Reactions: OldWhiteCouple4DomBBC
My husband has been licking up his cum for the past 4 years. We talk about gonig alot further but are located in a small rural upstate town where everyone knows everyone. We're both willling to go further just not sure how to go about it here.. By the way I love it, I love watching him everytime....

its the biggest turn on for a sissy cuck to lick up and swallow another mans cum from his wife or g/f ass, pussy or face. Most females that have cucks for partners love this.

It's called Snowballing I believe. Many find it erotic. I can't say I'm in the bunch.

So ...Just how do blackmen feel about......White guys licking and swallowing sperm off their ladies....

hubby licking

spaded puss said:
So ...Just how do blackmen feel about......White guys licking and swallowing sperm off their ladies....

Speaking only for myself and not being judgemental towards others, I simply cannot understand why any man would want to lick and suck the cum of another man off a woman. Obviously, I realize that whenever you kiss or lick a woman there is the possibility of getting traces or residue from the person before you, BUT I believe that is understandable.

I'll kiss and lick her when she's wearing MY cum but won't make a "happy meal" out of the practice if you know what I mean.

I presume it is obvious I am NOT a cuck and do NOT knowingly share my woman. I am guilty of preferring white married women for my sexual fantasies but please hold the cum swapping on my part. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I Don't Care What The Couple/woman Do With It.

spaded puss said:

After I cum on or in some white pussy, or if I cum in her mouth,,,,,I don't care what she or her husband does with it. I mean I just got off, why in the hell should I worry about what kind of fun or activity they want to do between each other......thats none of my business

Reactions: whitemcurious and BigdaddyToronto
spaded puss said:
No one should mind. I mean, its there business. He's done.... do as you please lick it, eat it, hell, use it for salad dressing .

if you're implying if we would get off on it, personally, I wouldn't, but I wouldn't been turned off either.

i personally love it. years ago i started to eat my own cum out pussies when i fucked them. most of the women said they loved the way it feels. i love the pussy now has a new taste and there is something to actually lick up. a normal pussy maybe wet and have a clit to flick, but a cum filled pussy has the bonus of juicy cum to eat.
for a cuckold, the thrill is that much great because it is another dudes.

We have been swingers for 8 years and hub cleaning me or kissing me when I have a kitty or mouth full of his or anothers cum is routine with us. Now that were into cuck, he waits up for me and still cleans me. I love the devotion and attention, and it drives him wild.. I also telll him about my date. Our swing circle and my BF are D D free, so there is no worry. I truly believe cum play to be a erotic part of our lovemakeing..Hub is all man, not a sissy type.:lick:

Reactions: PavlonG, BigdaddyToronto and Buckwild
cinny said:
My husband has been licking up his cum for the past 4 years. We talk about gonig alot further but are located in a small rural upstate town where everyone knows everyone. We're both willling to go further just not sure how to go about it here.. By the way I love it, I love watching him everytime....

hi i will love to ad some more come for him to suck let me kown were you live my email niceman992005@hotmail.com

Eating BBC cum

One of our greastest pleasures is when hubby cleans me orally after a black man has cum in me. It's a double pleasure if the black man will allow hubby to clean him as well.

Hi tho I am a Bull I love cleaning a lady up after I've fucked her pussy and filled it with my cum also kissing her after she has sucked cock. Love the taste and smell drives me wild and keeps me real hard for a second round of hot sex.

Reactions: nylonluvr0901
I am amazed at how my husband wanted to eat me when I came home the first time after being for a weekend. I was so upset and embarrassed for him I try everything I could to try and stop him, but he insisted. This may sound rather stupid, But I cried I was so upset and embarrassed for him. That was almost 4 years ago it he still love doing and now so do I.:love:

Being subservient - doesn't mean being a sissy :confused:

sissyhusband said:
its the biggest turn on for a sissy cuck to lick up and swallow another mans cum from his wife or g/f ass, pussy or face. Most females that have cucks for partners love this.

I wouldn't disagree with what sissyhusband says, but I would like to point out/suggest that husbands or males who do the sort of things described, or who engage in other types of subservient sexual activity, aren't necessarily, and don't have to be, sissy boys.

Some are of course, and nothing wrong with that if they enjoy it, great, but being a sissy isn't, and shouldn't, be a prerequisite for this sort of activity/behaviour.

I just wanted to mention that point, because there are a lot of messages on these sort of sites, which seem to suggest, or give the impression, that any male engaging in deferential behaviour in a sexual context is automatically a sissy.

Even the word, submissive, doesn't have to mean, sissy.

Perhaps we should consider using a broader range of terminology, for example, words such as, deferential, subservient, obsequious, servile, wimp, wimpy or wimpish.

Reactions: nylonluvr0901
james uk i/r fan said:
I wouldn't disagree with what sissyhusband says, but I would like to point out/suggest that husbands or males who do the sort of things described, or who engage in other types of subservient sexual activity, aren't necessarily, and don't have to be, sissy boys.

Some are of course, and nothing wrong with that if they enjoy it, great, but being a sissy isn't, and shouldn't, be a prerequisite for this sort of activity/behaviour.

I just wanted to mention that point, because there are a lot of messages on these sort of sites, which seem to suggest, or give the impression, that any male engaging in deferential behaviour in a sexual context is automatically a sissy.

Even the word, submissive, doesn't have to mean, sissy.

Perhaps we should consider using a broader range of terminology, for example, words such as, deferential, subservient, obsequious, servile, wimp, wimpy or wimpish.

Abso fucking lutely!

I think this comes in the same category as enjoying 'sloppy seconds' which I enjoy, as do any black men who are into gang bangs.

fanara said:
I think this comes in the same category as enjoying 'sloppy seconds' which I enjoy, as do any black men who are into gang bangs.

:flash:

Good comment fanara, I hadn't thought of that one, but I believe you are absolutely correct.

I must admit, I was expecting to have been screamed at by now.

Perhaps I'm not as crazy as I suspected. =p

Best wishes, James.:flash: