Hubby's kissing after cum?

• Thread starterpAwife
  • Start date
Jay Oak said:
Hi - would love to helpyou out, where are you located?
Watertown - Fort Drum NY

pAwife said:
How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. I just wonder why we don't hear about this more. Maybe my hub is weird? He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually last less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Yeah the first time I saw this happen I was a bit weirded out. I have come to understand this as part of the CUCKOLD lifestyle . He might not be submissive like some but he gain pleasure pleasing you after your lover or lovers.

Now I get a kick out of filling a wife several so the husband has to clean up each time. While she cleans my cock off ..

So I guess I have no reason to feel like such a freak after all. I had no idea there were other husbands out there too that wanted to taste a black mans cum dripping out of their wives pussys. This is a fantasy I've had for years just not quite sure how to bring something like this up to my wife, not sure if she'd understand or not.

I think it's just part of the whole Cuckold thing...but like everything, not all Cucks are into it.

What I've noticed more in the white husbands I've seen is....they really, really enjoying fucking their wives after I've been with them.

My hubby and I fantasize about this often. Him cleaning my red swollen pussy after my big black lover dumps a load in my pussy, my ass or anywhere else he chooses. It turns him on as much as it does me. We'll role play it and after he cums inside me, will proceed to clean me out and it's an amazing feeling. So erotic!

Our favorite scene to act out is for him to cum inside me, roll onto his back and for me to hover my pussy just above his mouth so his cum trickles down on his mouth, before slowly lowering my pussy down onto his mouth to finish. Drives me crazy! Can't wait to do this with a massive black man's cum dripping out instead.

My last reply to this thread was in May of 2008 and I can say if anything, our lovemaking and passion has only increased because of cum play and my husbands passion for cleaning me or we snowballing. It is a very important part of our lovemaking.. He admits to me that in a way he finds cleaning another mans goo out of me to be a bit degrading, but it is still part of his sexual pleasure that I truly enjoy also. We are long term swingers at 11 years and have been in the cuckold / IR lifestyle for over 3 and are both completely comfortable with the things we do. I have watched him suck my Black lover or partner in a MFM cock to completion and couldn't care less if he is labeled as a Homo or Bisexual by others..I know he satisfies me in every way possible and that is what matters to me. There are very very few times in our swinging or IR experiences when he hasent gone down on me after a lover or swing partner has filled me with his creamy cum and whenever possible I will snowball my partners cum with him. He also routinely licks his own cum from me or we will snowball with his cum after I give him a BJ. Our sex life is separate from our "real' life.....in 'real', he is a total masculine man, when we play, he has evolved into somewhat of a cucky submissive, but again..its something we both enjoy. Many would think for 1 man to eat another mans cum is "queer", but "so what" as long as the husband and wife both enjoy?...:yumyum:

Reactions: carolinaguy251
Eating / kissing

Trust me when i say there is nothing better than licking and cleaning my wife after another man has emptied his cum on or in her, i find it erotic and exciting to do this , as do many others like myself, and to pleasure my wife further after she has been pleasured by another is the best and it satisfies me to know she has had as much pleasure as me and her BF can give her.

I always licked the cum off of, and out of, my ex. It was satisfying on so many levels to do so. A lot of active cuckolds, and by that I mean those who participate knowingly, have a humiliation. I said "a lot" not "all", so no angry responses, please. For me, eating the cum was a completion of a cycle. A better man seduced my wife. A better man fucked my wife and better than I could. I ate the better man's cum to complete the picture of his superiority. It helped that I liked the taste. Not everyone does, I'm told.

Reactions: franklyhorny
kissing/ eating

i actually think its a bit primeaval, its like your powerless to stop her having another man but afterwards you try to removed his scent off your wife,and as a cuck you use your tongue/mouth but know its futile as her he had a bigger cock and potent seed and has well and truly marked your wife as his property, and to emphacise the point my wife had me snipped so my seed is inferior.

I started out shooting it on her belly and licking it uThsi was my GF in college. We did not actuallyhave sex. But soon she had her boss come over. Teh first time she let me watch her suck him. He thought of her as more mine than anybody's and this turned him on. He was 46, she was 19. That also turned him on. She sucked him to completion and held it in her mouth. He beat me to it kissing her deeply. I was really tempted to lick him clean and tast his cum. But he invited me to kiss her and the taste was still there. So sexy. Delicious too. We had many threesomes and he started fucking her at least once each time as well as getting a blow job. I never did fuck that girl but sre had fun doing everything else. I also watched her boss take he anal cherry.

As a cucked husband, i love sucking, licking, and swallowing all the sperm that i am allowed to have. Sometimes if the act is at our house, im allowed to clean wife and her black lover,or when she comes home the wife allows me to clean her. It depends on her lovers requirments, then hers. Sometimes im allowed nothing, and i have to scavenge for sperm, this where i lick and suck the cum from my wifes panties (if shes worn them). Sperm should NEVER, EVER be wasted.

very nice thread here... so many different thoughts on this subject. just shows we are all just a little different... and that's a good thing :)

I say whatever floats your boat as long as you acknowledge that ingesting another mans sperm is a homosexual act.

well, I believe it underscores the situation for cuckie and brands his soul with humiliation. Confirming his status as a cum sucking cuckold for ever. No?:love: Besides, so many cuckies seem to enjoy it so ...

Not being married/and into the life style. Only thing I can add is what I see in my collection of Screw My Wife video's by Wifelifexxx. Most of the hubby's refraine fm kissing. But some will/but only if the wife wipes her face clean.I have seen one hubby kiss his wife after she has given the other guy a B.J., but that was just one couple. As for me, I'd wait till she has "hit the shower".

I'll pass...

It is great to clean up your hot wife after she gets plowed, particularly 69. Looking up and seeing the seed of another guys drip out and feeling it drop on your tongue.

Myself I have seen this alot I don't understand Ottawa not trying too.whatever floats their boat.I haven't and would never do it.

Though I have not had the pleasure of being cucklolded as yet. I do fantasize of sucking the hot cum from her pussy immediatly after deposit as he watches.

I have no problem with another man's cum as I have given dozens of guys blow jobs and swallowed every one. She has no idea of this.

I have tried to do my own, but can't. I am one of those guys who losses ALL interest immediately follow orgasm, the ultimate Catch 22.