Humiliate my pigwife

• Thread starterlongshank
  • Start date

longshank

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2014
065_1000.jpg157_1000.jpg436842018.jpg
Any BBC want to Humiliate my pigwife ********* say what you like the more Humiliating
the better 678_1000.jpgDSCF1045.jpgetter

678_1000.jpg DSCF1045.jpg 065_1000.jpg 157_1000.jpg 436842018.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bishot, bonepeach, luvswatchinghotwives and 11 others
Surprised some Bulls have not commented about those fat tits. They just beg to be milked. Also looks like she would be right at home carrying a black baby in that big belly of hers.
Enjoy having a pig slut wife.

Mike

Reactions: kinkyexpat
longshank said:
Any BBC want to humiliate my pig wife? *********; say what you like. The more humiliating, the better.

Your wife looks good; very nice. Photo 3 (of 5) is the best, IMO. She has sensuously-voluptuous big tits.

Does she take lovers? If so, how many to date?

She is seriously sexy. I'd fuck her. Lovely tits and inviting pussy.

Where are u located?

Shes a real pig I would write nasty stuff all over her tits.Then tie her hands behind her back and take her to a black ghetto and sell her ass all nite

Reactions: Gerwin and baakxxl
Blkdkluvr said:
Shes a real pig I would write nasty stuff all over her tits.Then tie her hands behind her back and take her to a black ghetto and sell her ass all nite
Blkdkluvr, I have been pimped out like that. Also my tits are not big. 38B. But they NEED to be milked and i LOVE it

I would tit fuck her while she ate my black asshole, making sure I had just worked out so it would be nice and sweaty for her.

Then I would bust that asshole open and give her a nice anal pie for your dessert.

magnaebony said:
I would tit fuck her while she ate my black asshole, making sure I had just worked out so it would be nice and sweaty for her.

Then I would bust that asshole open and give her a nice anal pie for your dessert.
That is what I want You to do to me, soon. I started rimming in my 20's and loved it right away. I was in the service m got Very popular with the young black MEN .licking ass an sucking cock and taking there wonderful cocks IN me!
Love, Heather

nice and sexy i love ur beauty

tt n __GetAttachment.jpg 3333  hlouuu.jpg afr.jpg

Reactions: kinkyexpat and snutte
I would have her bent over in stocks with some electric cow milkers hooked to those tits while my buds and I took turns on that and pussy. A fine BBC sow you have there.

Reactions: hikawade, Gerwin and kinkyexpat
[QUOyou goingTE="longshank, post: 623404, member: 640530"]065_1000.jpg157_1000.jpg436842018.jpgAny BBC want to Humiliate my pigwife ********* say what you like the more Humiliating
the better 678_1000.jpgDSCF1045.jpgetter

678_1000.jpg DSCF1045.jpg 065_1000.jpg 157_1000.jpg 436842018.jpg[/QUOTE]
Are u guys still available ? Leave your email or phone number here

• Love
Reactions: Haifisch, nolimit2000, kinkyexpat and 1 other person
I'm not into humiliating anyone. That's not my character. She is a beautiful woman with a fantastic figure.

Reactions: Chrisn and kinkyexpat
SHE A SLUT

ffvxvSF.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bitishombe and Gerwin
Shes nasty, but in the good way

She is a very sexy pig. I would take her to a downtown hotel fuck her brains out bare back, the make her dress in a skirt, commando and take her for a walk so my cum drips out of her while we walk and everybody will notice that she was recently fucked and she got what she deserved.

Reactions: Gerwin and kinkyexpat
Been there, done that!
dagoslutpig-bw.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin and barbie1955
daverp1913 said:
SHE A SLUT

ffvxvSF.jpg
=============================================

i love ur big tits / ass beauty

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin
She is a pig slut and should be gangbanged by black men to breed for a black baby.

Reactions: hikawade and Gerwin