Hung Black Bull Looking In Vt And Ma

• Thread starterBostonbbc
  • Start date

Bostonbbc

wellhungblack123
Beloved Member
May 15, 2016
Boston area
Hey I'm Michael. I'm a hung bull from the suburbs just outside of Boston. I split my time between Needham, Mass and Bristol, Vermont. I'm down to meet single/married women and couples. I am experienced with couples and am flexible depending on the situation. If you are curious or unsure if I am interested in your specific kinks or dynamics feel free to message me.
-Michael
667324.jpg
email: mscarn15@yahoo.com
g hangouts: mscarn15@gmail.com
kik: wellhungblack123

Last edited:
Reactions: crmaster and pounderful
Wow, nice.

Reactions: Bostonbbc
Very possibly.

Bostonbbc said:
Hey I'm Michael. I'm a hung bull from the suburbs just outside of Boston. I split my time between Mass and Vermont. I'm down to meet single/married women and couples. Hit meup if you're interested.
667324.jpg
I'm into being used, owned and bred by BBC in gangbang settings

Bostonbbc said:
Hey I'm Michael. I'm a hung bull from the suburbs just outside of Boston. I split my time between Mass and Vermont. I'm down to meet single/married women and couples. Hit meup if you're interested.
667324.jpg
thats a nice tool

Bostonbbc said:
667324.jpg
We r infian couple looking for thrill fun with bull

lookus817@gmail.com

Are you still around and looking?

Bostonbbc said:
667324.jpg
Hi,
Would be interested in chatting through email to start. We are newly interested in spicing things up. I’ll let you know right up front that we will not share pictures online or through email. After some email conversations she will determine if she want to meet for coffee or drinks. We are looking for one guy and not multiple men. Metrowestmwc at g mail dot com

Welcome back. Why gone so long?

We last exchanged emails about 1 1/2 years ago.

smart123 said:
can u cum tribute a south asian wifes pics?
Nope, I'm an adult. I'm looking to actually meet.

Reactions: Larandann
Haven't been on in a long time. I am still looking. I'm a bbc who splits his time between VT and MA. I'm flexible I like D/s play. I'm a switch but lean dom. I also have a lot of experience being a bull for couples, mmf, mfm, fmf, and single moms. Feel free to reach out.

Check out my tumblr if you want to know what I'm into
Tumblr

Haven't been on in a long time. I am still looking. I'm a bbc in the suburbs outside of Boston, MA. I'm flexible I like D/s play. I'm a switch but lean dom. I also have a lot of experience being a bull for couples, mmf, mfm, fmf, and single moms. Feel free to reach out.