• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Husband caught wife

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Man spots wife working in brothel

From correspondents in Warsaw
January 10, 2008 03:02am
Article from: Reuters
Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email

A POLISH man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.
"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper.
The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

Thats heaven for a Cuck

Don't think too many on this site would mind. Being cucked AND making money. Where do we sign up?

Polish women!

I knew there was a reason I loved Polish women!

Narrow Minds

Yeah, the guy's a real narrow minded fuck isn't he. Has to be a Polish joke in here somewhere doesn't there?

How many Polish wives does it take to screw a Husband? Two, because the other one is employed at a Brothel.

Why is it so hard for a Polish guy to get strange pussy? He can't get it at a Brothel.

I know, I know, I won't give up my day job.

I can't believe they are divorcing. I can only WISH my wife would work at a Brothel.

now that brings up an interesting question...who's divorcing who?

Is he divorcing her because she works there or is she divorcing him because he was at a brothel???

well

LeavingMarksOnU said:
now that brings up an interesting question...who's divorcing who?

Is he divorcing her because she works there or is she divorcing him because he was at a brothel???
According to the local news here, which is where I first heard the story, he is divorcing her.

Awright, that's perfect. But the husband seems to be HUA.

That's great, I love it. But not the divorce part. What's wrong with that guy, anyway? With respect to "logical reasoning," he seems to be HUA (head up ass).

—Custer

did you hear about the polish olympian who won the gold medal ?
A. he was so happy he had it bronzed!:D

Reactions: Crvywife