1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

I Can’t Stop Cheating On My Husband

Discussion in 'Cuckolding in the News' started by dig420, Apr 21, 2017.

1. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member

I am a serial cheater.

I know many people would look at me and feel disgust or sadness if they knew my secrets, and perhaps they should. I feel these things toward myself often.

My marriage has never been perfect, on either end, but my husband believes me to be faithful for the better part of the last eight years. I lie to him, or rather, omit the truth. I have cheated on him with five people in the past two years, and more before that.

Read More

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maui Girl

Maui Girl New around here... VERIFIED!

I feel for you

• Like Like x 1
  3. BrisbaneQOS

BrisbaneQOS New around here... Beloved Member :)

Feeling you too. I have a hard time being faithful myself. Temptation is a mother f*#$&%^

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mike and Chris

Mike and Chris Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Take a chance and tell him, then it is not cheating. That is what my wife did. I feel it is much bettered to be cuckold than cheated on.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. BigCockLovingMarried

BigCockLovingMarried New around here... Beloved Member :)

good sluts are hard to come by :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. gatorrdw

gatorrdw Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

When my wife truly realized that she didn't need to keep her "need" secret from me she opened up and told me what was on her mind and when she wanted to try a new man and all about the man before we were married. For us I needed her to share and not be secretive about her desires. GTR

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. shyandy68

shyandy68 New around here... Beloved Member :)

I admire you! be true to yourself, he can handle it!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

This post is very confusing, since Dig420 (the forum owner) is a man, but it reads as though written by a woman.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cuckold_Husband

Cuckold_Husband New around here... Beloved Member :)

Stop being a whore and tell him he may enjoy watching you fuck another guy #selfish

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Lamont

Lamont Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

So funny reading all these comments. You're in a "cuckolding in the news" forum. The OP just shared an online article that's true to the purpose of this forum and people are replying as though it's him. And yet clicking on his submission takes you to the actual original content by Lea Clark lol. People legitimately don't read or contextualize any more lol .

• Like Like x 2
  11. LisaAl7

LisaAl7 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Interesting article, I completely relate. After many years of cheating & being caught several times) Hub finally said he's cool with me seeing other guys. Which I have done only on a couple of occasions, but I honestly think for me the cheating was part of the attraction, I never went out of my way to cheat but i definately feel that now with hubby's consent that something is missing, kinda twisted eh?
    Just my 2c

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Lamont

Lamont Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I think the rush or risk factor is probably gone . This isn't only sex where that happens .Look on countries where they legalize certain recreational drugs...suddenly not as many are using or at least not in the same way. The rush of knowing you're doing something you shouldn't heightens the experience. Take that away and make it a mainstream and approved activity....and well it literally does lack something that it didn't before. It's not as exciting in some way .

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. LisaAl7

LisaAl7 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Without a doubt. The last guy I had an "affair" with was a co worker, and as such I had absolutely no intention of fooling around with him. We flirted for a long time, taking it a little further as time went by, I'd dress to impress lol low cut tops, short skirts, nothing too obvious but I knew it was driving him crazy, and that turned me on. By the time something actually happened, there was so much sexual tension it was just amazing sex & at every opportunity, it didn't last long but it was so hot while it did. By contrast, the last guy I was with, I met on a business trip, I texted hubby and told him I was chatting with a cute guy, he told me to have fun. So I did! But it was nothing in comparison to some of the flings I've had in the past.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. 2wheel

2wheel Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

I played around on1st wife most of the time during a 24 yr marriage. When we separated I stopped.

15. Nazareth

Nazareth Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

If our wives/GF's don't tell a potential lover right away that hubby is aware and approves, there is an assumption that they are "cheating on their husband/BF", in my opinion. There are many different ways to work with this initially (allowing a private meet, if needed) , but, over time, we've come to discover drama is greatly reduced if we are honest up front.
    We understand that an "adventurous" lifestyle may not appeal to some men, and it saves a lot of time and stress for everyone.
    If there is some chemistry between lover and wife, a private date is not out of the question.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1